Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:30:37 PM

So you're saying the dev is currently posting in this thread, and taking an active interest in the future of the coin?

Then what are you whining about?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:57:09 PM

Holy shit, I can't tell if you are consciously shilling and grasping at straws or legitimately this much of a failure at basic logic and reasoning.

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.

Not as hardcore as calling it thievery when actually it was a transparent and straightforward ICO.

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.  The project could fall behind and could have simply failed for technical reasons that he did not foresee before hand, but the logical conclusion based on what we now know about his history with other coins and how this one is following a similar pattern is that he never intended to ever finish it in the first place.

This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.

Do you realize there's a link RIGHT THERE to page 1?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.0

It's bad enough that you would say that, when Smart Contracts were the first thing mentioned in the Executive Summary in the very first post in this topic.

But then you accuse me of revisionism, when you're the one ignoring reality.

Have you been here since the ICO?  That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.  The ICO was sold solely with the goal of creating a neural network.  Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.

How soon was it supposed to be fully finished?  Quicker than it took Ethereum with all their employees?  Good then, it's still on schedule.

It doesn't matter when it was supposed to be finished.  You keep mentioned ETH as if it is relevant but it isn't.  Again, I am saying that you are deluded or a shill if you think it ever will be finished or if you think Joe ever intended for it to be finished.

This shitstorm is going down and Joe can't even pop in for 2 minutes to say he is still here?  You can't seriously believe he is ever coming back.
runpaint

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.

I can't read minds, so I don't know his intentions.  We could see if he ever did anything after he got the money.

That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.

So you're saying work was done, things were added and improved. 

Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

He added things after he got the money?  So he did things, but he didn't get any more money from his work.  Why did he do that?  What was his intention?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:56:24 AM

oh...he did something
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 02:19:01 AM

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.

I can't read minds, so I don't know his intentions.  We could see if he ever did anything after he got the money.

We deal with imperfect information all the time.  Of course we can't know his intentions.  We can however look at the available evidence and proceed as if the most logical conclusion of that evidence is true, because we can't do any better than that.  Or we can give a serial coin creator who abandons all his projects the benefit of the doubt that this time it's different.  What is more reasonable?

That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.

So you're saying work was done, things were added and improved. 

You are blatantly taking my response out of context.  I was responding to your claim this coin was created as a "cross-blockchain" coin and then telling me I was wrong because of the ANN when I said it was created to be a neural network.  There is nothing wrong with adding new features to the coin, but the original purpose of the coin that he raised the BTC for was never developed.  Not even close.

Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

He added things after he got the money?  So he did things, but he didn't get any more money from his work.  Why did he do that?  What was his intention?

I've said this already.  He creates a coin, does some legit development, it pumps, and he abandons it.  You don't think he made more BTC during XAIs big pump and dump?  You don't think thats where he makes nearly all of his BTC?  How many of those ICO BTCs were him self buying?  All of his coins follow the same pattern.  Cover your eyes and pretend you don't see what is right in front of your face.
runpaint

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:26:10 AM

How many of those ICO BTCs were him self buying?

Is that why he extended the crowdsale and cut the price in half?  So he could fake buy the coin himself? 

And then he couldn't afford enough fake buys to buy all the coins?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:26:34 AM

all I can say is Joe is a piece of shit because I personally gave him hundreds of coins when Crave was pumping that he no doubt dumped and out of fear of all the fud that was killing the price, I messaged him and he assured me personally I should hold onto my coins because he had a "trap" set for the "SDC fudders" and would deliver the decentralized markets by April 19th. Here we are almost 4 months later.

Looking back it all makes sense, he promised everyone and their mother in private messages and cocktease postings good things were coming so hold onto your coins, burn them, lock them away in masternodes, just whatever you do don't sell before me! I don't care if the guy comes back tomorrow and launches an update worthy of the gods, he is still a serial liar.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:33:24 AM

all I can say is Joe is a piece of shit because I personally gave him hundreds of coins when Crave was pumping that he no doubt dumped and out of fear of all the fud that was killing the price, I messaged him and he assured me personally I should hold onto my coins because he had a "trap" set for the "SDC fudders" and would deliver the decentralized markets by April 19th. Here we are almost 4 months later.

Looking back it all makes sense, he promised everyone and their mother in private messages and cocktease postings good things were coming so hold onto your coins, burn them, lock them away in masternodes, just whatever you do don't sell before me! I don't care if the guy comes back tomorrow and launches an update worthy of the gods, he is still a serial liar.

Yeah, does he ever come back?  How many coins is he linked to?  Even if he does come back, no one will ever have confidence in his coins again.

Is that why he extended the crowdsale and cut the price in half?  So he could fake buy the coin himself? 

Yeah, you could be right on this point.  Since the ICO is the only factor that differs from the way his other coins were distributed and he broke down and revealed his true identity after no one was buying in, it is likely that he was broke and desperate.  Still, I have no doubt his cohort Alty was buying stacks of them and Joe had opportunities to buy in below ICO price at market before it pumped.  No way he didn't profit bit off that pump.
NASdaq

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:49:19 AM

Yeah, does he ever come back?  How many coins is he linked to?  Even if he does come back, no one will ever have confidence in his coins again.

Is that why he extended the crowdsale and cut the price in half?  So he could fake buy the coin himself?  

Yeah, you could be right on this point.  Since the ICO is the only factor that differs from the way his other coins were distributed and he broke down and revealed his true identity after no one was buying in, it is likely that he was broke and desperate.  Still, I have no doubt his cohort Alty was buying stacks of them and Joe had opportunities to buy in below ICO price at market before it pumped.  No way he didn't profit bit off that pump.

if Joe's identity is real & known then he can go down and do jail time. he's committed crimes no doubt about that, and acted unethically, so nobody here will defend him, unless of course they profited from the deception.

eventually this community will realise the harm done by scams hurts everyone (i.e. not just the actual victims of a particular scam). If Joe went to jail it would be a real deterrent

Who has Joe's full contact details? pass them on so someone can 'out' him to the authorities, they'll be looking for a ross ulbricht styled example to send to jail, so let's encourage them to pick Joe. make it easy for them to build a case against him
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:01:25 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joemozelesky
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:17:13 PM

@danonthehill

I am beginning to think you might be right.

I was getting sick and tired of scams in alt coins and this is just about the last straw.

danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:19:23 PM

Sorry bro.  I feel the same.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:21:40 PM

Sad to see, but kind of par for the course

Seems like only a small portion of alt coin projects are legit

Everything went down hill once his video machine broke,lol  Wink
ELikesCrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 10:08:25 AM

So Joe's probably gone, is there a chance that this project can be picked up by another developer? There's plenty of smart guys hanging around here and the project is open source now, right?

I still have a hard time believing that this guy is a total scammer, since we know his name and face... that would mean blowing his reputation and career for the rest of his life for what, a new car or something...
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 11:01:52 AM

if Joe's identity is real & known then he can go down and do jail time. he's committed crimes no doubt about that, and acted unethically, so nobody here will defend him, unless of course they profited from the deception.

eventually this community will realise the harm done by scams hurts everyone (i.e. not just the actual victims of a particular scam). If Joe went to jail it would be a real deterrent

Who has Joe's full contact details? pass them on so someone can 'out' him to the authorities, they'll be looking for a ross ulbricht styled example to send to jail, so let's encourage them to pick Joe. make it easy for them to build a case against him

Unfortunately, I doubt Joe is going to get in any legal trouble.  The burden of proof you need to convict someone in a court of law is a lot higher than the court of bitcointalk.  We could prove that he was the anonymous developer of many different altcoins, all them eventually abandoned by him.  Well, that's not a crime as far as I know.  He isn't forcing anyone to buy the coins and he has no legal responsibility to continue working on the project.  It might be immoral but not strictly illegal.  As far as pumping and dumping his coins, that is insanely difficult to prove.  It is the only logical motivation, but again, convicting in court of law is harder than court of bitcointalk.

As far as the ICO goes, I remember there being a section where he covered his ass and basically laid out the terms and conditions as him not being obligated to deliver shit.  That is standard when the developer puts his name out there though and I understand why.  No one wants to get sued if the project falls apart for a legitimate reason.  Unfortunately, scammers get to avoid prosecution as well.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:11:11 AM

Unfortunately, I doubt Joe is going to get in any legal trouble.  The burden of proof you need to convict someone in a court of law is a lot higher than the court of bitcointalk.  We could prove that he was the anonymous developer of many different altcoins, all them eventually abandoned by him.  Well, that's not a crime as far as I know.  He isn't forcing anyone to buy the coins and he has no legal responsibility to continue working on the project.  It might be immoral but not strictly illegal.  As far as pumping and dumping his coins, that is insanely difficult to prove.  It is the only logical motivation, but again, convicting in court of law is harder than court of bitcointalk.

As far as the ICO goes, I remember there being a section where he covered his ass and basically laid out the terms and conditions as him not being obligated to deliver shit.  That is standard when the developer puts his name out there though and I understand why.  No one wants to get sued if the project falls apart for a legitimate reason.  Unfortunately, scammers get to avoid prosecution as well.

can someone post Joe's address and phone number?
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 11:18:15 AM

So Joe's probably gone, is there a chance that this project can be picked up by another developer? There's plenty of smart guys hanging around here and the project is open source now, right?

I still have a hard time believing that this guy is a total scammer, since we know his name and face... that would mean blowing his reputation and career for the rest of his life for what, a new car or something...

yeah, I think we all know there are people who know how to be very persuasive when negotiating. Joe didn't make enough from his scams to go dark 24/7/365 for the rest of his days. I think someone might pay him a visit one day, so this probably isn't finished yet
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 12:07:11 AM

Just reading this topic and seen this. I hope now everyone realized that "SDC Fudders" weren't fudding ...

@danonthehill

I am beginning to think you might be right.

I was getting sick and tired of scams in alt coins and this is just about the last straw.

Sorry bro.  I feel the same.

Sorry for you guys, but there is good investments in Altchains, coins that are stable with 1 year+. You will certainly not get a "x10" in 2 days, but it will grow slowly

Hope we won't see those guys again in the Altcoin world.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Is that why he extended the crowdsale and cut the price in half?  So he could fake buy the coin himself?  

Whatever your association is with this Joe wanker, your shilling is getting to an extreme level.

Wanker Joe, with his shill Alty wanker (or other way around regarding the shilling) promised and innovative application that will be centered around the concept of artificial intelligence. Instead of he (the fat wanker Joe) released a meaningless digital currency, one of the other 500 useless digital excrements, some lame wallet and no usable artificial intelligence content whatsoever. Basically, he used the eye catching and marketable artificial intelligence domain to create hype and collect money. By now we know about him that he is lame C# and fucking Share Point developer having not even the knowledge of a first year university student about artificial intelligence (which is understandable since probably he never went to university).

Now, why do you defend the indefensible actions of the wanker Joe and his associate alty, you fucking shill?

runpaint

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:24:34 PM

Yawn. 

I support this project, and you're trying to tear it down.  Wow, that is soooo unusual.  I've NEVER seen a bunch of people frothing at the mouth and saying a coin was a scam.  Other than with Bitcoin, and every other coin. 

But THIS time, your outrage and accusations carry SOOOO much weight, I'm sure everyone will pay attention and really do something about it.

Because that's what you want - for someone else to do something.  First you wanted someone else to invent the world's first decentralized AI, and now you want someone else to harass the guy and sue him.  Or something?  Whatever. 

Of course, since you look down on Joe's knowledge of AI, maybe you know more.  Maybe I could pay you 10,000 XAI to develop some AI for Sapience.

But then, if you didn't deliver within a few months, people like you would curse you and throw tantrums. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: