Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing faith  (Read 6726 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

who da fawk is Satoshi Goring ?

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

You already 25 up your 350 bought.

Could be worse
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:09:16 AM

Could be worse

35 up now. You should keep faith, maybe forget about the price and even Bitcoin for a few months then come back.
KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:53:07 PM

Well actually if Zeurpiet bought ONE bitcoin at each of the prices he/she listed in the original post, then they've invested a total of $4590 so far, for a total holding of 9 BTC (assuming they've never sold or lost any of it), and at a dollar-cost average price per-bitcoin of about $510 each.

So, no, they're not "UP" yet... still got a way's to go. 

Hodl Hodl Hodl  Tongue

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

Well actually if Zeurpiet bought ONE bitcoin at each of the prices he/she listed in the original post, then they've invested a total of $4590 so far, for a total holding of 9 BTC (assuming they've never sold or lost any of it), and at a dollar-cost average price per-bitcoin of about $510 each.

So, no, they're not "UP" yet... still got a way's to go. 

Hodl Hodl Hodl  Tongue

Why would we ever see $500 again Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:24:04 PM

If that's what you think have you sold all your stash?
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:10:35 AM

Could be worse
I don't think this is particularly good (assuming the OP purchased even amounts of bitcoin at the various prices he described in his OP). I think it is good that he can dollar cost average his costs down and purchase more bitcoin at low prices, however I also think that bitcoin needs to increase in value substantially soon so people who bought early this year and late last year can be in the "black"

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:30:24 AM

I'm a degenerate gambler and it was a legitimate question

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:11:58 AM

Could be worse
I don't think this is particularly good (assuming the OP purchased even amounts of bitcoin at the various prices he described in his OP). I think it is good that he can dollar cost average his costs down and purchase more bitcoin at low prices, however I also think that bitcoin needs to increase in value substantially soon so people who bought early this year and late last year can be in the "black"

It's also not particularly that bad. If he's suicidal right now I wonder what he'd do when the prices drop to €200. I think he's just trolling though, his name hints to that

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:00:10 PM

Could be worse

Or you could accept being down 20% and just use bitcoins when needed and keep it as a decentralized store of value without third party risk.
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

I try to keep an open mind about the price. Perhaps falllling was right and the price will keep going down to nothing. Or the price might rise to $5000 because of all the other degenerate gamblers gambling money on it.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:13:30 AM

I try to keep an open mind about the price. Perhaps falllling was right and the price will keep going down to nothing. Or the price might rise to $5000 because of all the other degenerate gamblers gambling money on it.

That's not how markets work... We are in a continued bearish slope & it's not stopping
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:24:11 AM

That's not how markets work... We are in a continued bearish slope & it's not stopping
And it's the same sock puppets that say the same nonsense year after year after year. The lamentations of the weak never get old. Your soulful cries whet the appetites of the Bitcoin Jungle predators. Meow.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: