Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66831 times)
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:19:27 AM

Looks like only AMHash, Bit-x and KNC Cloud are the only legitimate bitcoin cloud mining services left in the game and KNC Cloud are more of a hosted mining service with a 6 month contract. So, basically just AMHash and Bit-x.

[ANN] Jan 14th, 2014 - Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 Hardware Powered Off

Today, at 08:05 GMT, all Hashnest Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 units were powered off, as their maintenance fee became higher than their payout. This procedure was previously outlined in this post https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/969. At the moment, we are examining the situation to determine what further action will be taken. We will be doing our best to keep you updated with the latest information. As long as the machines are switched off, there will be no new revenue payments from these machines. Further, we will collect no maintenance fee on the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Note: GH/s trading for these units will continue as normal. Users may still buy or sell mining contracts for the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:18:53 PM

Looks like only AMHash, Bit-x and KNC Cloud are the only legitimate bitcoin cloud mining services left in the game and KNC Cloud are more of a hosted mining service with a 6 month contract. So, basically just AMHash and Bit-x.

By far BIT-X.com has a larger market for GHS trading (there is much less of a bid/ask gap).

There are no contracts so you could mine for a day or a year then resell your GHS!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:06:27 PM

The mining fee, as of January 13, has been lowered 33% to only 0.0022 USD (0.00000929BTC) per GHS per day. This initiative ensures user mining profitability and return on investment!

Quoting for visibility.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

The mining fee, as of January 13, has been lowered 33% to only 0.0022 USD (0.00000929BTC) per GHS per day. This initiative ensures user mining profitability and return on investment!

Quoting for visibility.
   get that visa or mastercard debit out and i dont think you will need to quote yourself for visibility. I think people will come on there own if it is a card that lets you spend money on the spot with auto sell feature only for amount of purchase. I know i for one would be one of the people who is interested here is usa

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:40:38 AM

Quoting for visibility.
   get that visa or mastercard debit out and i dont think you will need to quote yourself for visibility. I think people will come on there own if it is a card that lets you spend money on the spot with auto sell feature only for amount of purchase. I know i for one would be one of the people who is interested here is usa

I would also be extremely interested in a debit card. Stay tuned, it will come out faster than you expect!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:52:28 PM

Quoting for visibility.

I would also be extremely interested in a debit card. Stay tuned, it will come out faster than you expect!

lol we say it will come faster than expected but i must admit i am really anxious. Waiting is not one of my best features i am like a kid who is waiting for christmas and birthdays gifts at the same time. I do hope though it is a card with a Visa or Mastercard logo on it and i hope it has customers names printed on them, unlike the ANX Premium card that is have right now. I also hope it will only sell the amount of bitcoin required to cover purchase at moment and not be a load up style card like ANX

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:05:14 PM

Quoting for visibility.

lol we say it will come faster than expected but i must admit i am really anxious. Waiting is not one of my best features i am like a kid who is waiting for christmas and birthdays gifts at the same time. I do hope though it is a card with a Visa or Mastercard logo on it and i hope it has customers names printed on them, unlike the ANX Premium card that is have right now. I also hope it will only sell the amount of bitcoin required to cover purchase at moment and not be a load up style card like ANX

Updates will be given, I assure you. I will pass your suggestions onto the team at BIT-X.com and will personally ensure that you and all other users will be pleasantly surprised (in a good way of course)!
skuser

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

How do you calculate the fee? Is the USD value constant or not? Because today is the fee only 0.00000827 BTC which is equivalent to btc exchange rate $260. At $210 it should be at about 0.00001 BTC ?

I mean it's nice it is lower but it is hard to make any calculations without knowing whats up.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 02:02:07 AM

Quoting for visibility.

Updates will be given, I assure you. I will pass your suggestions onto the team at BIT-X.com and will personally ensure that you and all other users will be pleasantly surprised (in a good way of course)!

EXCELLENT Much appreciated, i sent you email with some keypoints i think are important and i am sure other users will agree and ofcourse they can add to the suggestions. I posted the suggestion part just so others can see it and see what they think or needs to be improved in anyway ofcourse  Smiley

so key points i would like to say then

1. have card only sell exact amount of bitcoin needed to cover transaction purchase

2. have it be a visa or master card and NOT something like unionpay card

3. have peoples name printed on the card as places like airlines and car rentals need name on card

4. dont try to have high fees will make people not want it

5. make sure people in the USA can get card

6. be a actual visa or debit card that we can spend freely and not have to preload the card, noone want that and life is unexpected so our funds should be there 24/7 when we need them

skuser

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:34:16 AM

Hmm. The lower the exchange rate, the lower the maintenance fee, today 0.00000799 which is almost on par with amhash. I am starting to smell something fishy unless there is some serious explanation.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:32:03 AM

Hmm. The lower the exchange rate, the lower the maintenance fee, today 0.00000799 which is almost on par with amhash. I am starting to smell something fishy unless there is some serious explanation.

How is that something fishy? BitFury has confirmed their partnership with BIT-X.com already, hence BIT-X.com has a proven GH/s amount with actual hashrates unlike other scam cloudmining services. I have contacted BIT-X.com and have let them know to reply in this thread to discuss the lowered mining fee and how/when lowered fees occur.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:42:21 PM

Quoting for visibility.

EXCELLENT Much appreciated, i sent you email with some keypoints i think are important and i am sure other users will agree and ofcourse they can add to the suggestions. I posted the suggestion part just so others can see it and see what they think or needs to be improved in anyway ofcourse  Smiley

so key points i would like to say then

1. have card only sell exact amount of bitcoin needed to cover transaction purchase

2. have it be a visa or master card and NOT something like unionpay card

3. have peoples name printed on the card as places like airlines and car rentals need name on card

4. dont try to have high fees will make people not want it

5. make sure people in the USA can get card

6. be a actual visa or debit card that we can spend freely and not have to preload the card, noone want that and life is unexpected so our funds should be there 24/7 when we need them

Thanks for the points, I will be sure to pass them onto the team.
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:52:20 PM

I have question
does bit-x have some referral system?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:35:52 AM

I have question
does bit-x have some referral system?

Currently BIT-X does not have a referral system.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:37:48 AM

How is that something fishy? BitFury has confirmed their partnership with BIT-X.com already, hence BIT-X.com has a proven GH/s amount with actual hashrates unlike other scam cloudmining services. I have contacted BIT-X.com and have let them know to reply in this thread to discuss the lowered mining fee and how/when lowered fees occur.

Could you provide the fiat cost for the maintenance fee, whose exchange rate is being used and at what time the exchange calculation is based on? That would make it a lot more transparent.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:17:00 AM

Could you provide the fiat cost for the maintenance fee, whose exchange rate is being used and at what time the exchange calculation is based on? That would make it a lot more transparent.

I will let BIT-X know of your queries and they will respond shortly.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:19:52 AM

e-coin.io offer much of that already: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.0
But they dont send to the US. Just have one sent to a friend abroad.
skuser

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:36:09 AM

That would be really helpfull, because current fee is more like 0.0016 USD/GHs, not promoted 0.0022. I have nothing against lower fees, I just want to know if it isn't only desperate move to keep mining live while the excahnge rate is in low $200ies and whether this lower fee will stay permanently or it will be raised when BTC rate possibly raises too.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:41:06 PM

That would be really helpfull, because current fee is more like 0.0016 USD/GHs, not promoted 0.0022. I have nothing against lower fees, I just want to know if it isn't only desperate move to keep mining live while the excahnge rate is in low $200ies and whether this lower fee will stay permanently or it will be raised when BTC rate possibly raises too.

Will pass this onto the team, stay tuned for an official response!
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 04:52:46 PM

e-coin.io offer much of that already: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.0
But they dont send to the US. Just have one sent to a friend abroad.

thank you for the list checked out the post, to me it seems like it is XAPO or something similar, card has actual customers name on them, is a visa card, does not ship to USA and 2 other countries..... just like XAPO. I have nothing against XAPO card i love the customer name on it and i love only sells the amount of bitcoin needed to cover the actual purchase right on the spot. I really hope bit-x follows this guide lines for the card the mentined few post ago should be out by march 2015  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: