Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66832 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

Any plans on enabling logging in via email+password+2FA? Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:05:58 PM

Dear Users,

First of all, we would like to extend our appreciation for your feedback about our service. We take your considerations seriously and strive to be as responsive as possible to all your comments. We are confident that this approach will help us improve BIT-X.

We have recently been made aware of an issue which affected our mining system and have conducted tests of the mining earnings algorithm for our hash owners. The test revealed an error – users received fewer bitcoins for mining than they were due, as a result of an invalid rounding of values.

At this point in time, our team is developing a script which will calculate the insufficient payment and transfer the shortfall amounts to each affected user. This will be finalised in the earliest possible timeframe. We apologise profoundly for our fault and assure you that all losses will be remunerated.

Please note that our mining system is currently under going the beta phase. A stable version has been set for the end of February. We have chosen by no means the simplest way; we have decided to put in place the most exact algorithm for bitcoin accrual for mining. This algorithm will factor in a transaction of hashes on the exchange accurately to within one second and will distribute a reward in accordance to these transactions. This approach will ensure customers will not lose their reward on the day of selling or purchasing. Instead users will receive a portion of their reward on the day when hashes were bought or sold.

Kindly inform us of any notes about our mining system or exchange operations. We promise to pay attention to all your feedback!

Best regards,
BIT-X Team

thank you for the information please do keep us updated in any changes as i am sure we all want to hear about them, especially the Visa debit card with our names on them  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:07:18 PM

also make sure you include text 2fa as some people like me do not have cell phones that use google or apple, i just have a also fasion normal cell phone to get text and make calls

unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:46:58 PM

also make sure you include text 2fa as some people like me do not have cell phones that use google or apple, i just have a also fasion normal cell phone to get text and make calls

That's what they already have in place while logging in, there's a code sent to your phone.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:49:53 PM

I can't see my balance. Site is broken.

Are you maybe on Mozilla Firefox?I got the same problem.

I tried Google Chrome and it works there. Smiley
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:21:57 PM

I confirm Google Chrome has always worked nicely with Bit-x Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:05:16 PM

That is currently in development, expect that within a month.
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:31:16 PM

That is currently in development, expect that within a month.

Awesome, thank you Smiley
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:18:39 PM

Are you maybe on Mozilla Firefox?I got the same problem.

That's how it looks for me when I don't allow javascript to run.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:50:37 PM

That's what they already have in place while logging in, there's a code sent to your phone.

lol i should have worded that better ment to say a working text 2fa haha, i always have to click the call me option as i will never get any of the codes sent to me in text form

Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 01:46:10 PM

Just from curiousity if you don't mind answering me Marcotheminer , I'am on Bit-x Signature compaign (Obviously) last month when you paid us I saw Withrawing using Cryptoo currency to withraw to my Personal BTC wallet and another option to Withraw Fiat , but I guess there is some kinda of verification needed to do that , if so ... what should we provide as Verification ID Card photo ? Also what are the rates for Withrawing BTC to Paypal is it 1:1 ?

~ Madness

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:55:41 PM

Just from curiousity if you don't mind answering me Marcotheminer , I'am on Bit-x Signature compaign (Obviously) last month when you paid us I saw Withrawing using Cryptoo currency to withraw to my Personal BTC wallet and another option to Withraw Fiat , but I guess there is some kinda of verification needed to do that , if so ... what should we provide as Verification ID Card photo ? Also what are the rates for Withrawing BTC to Paypal is it 1:1 ?

~ Madness

To learn about verification just visit the relevant page here: https://bit-x.com/account/verification

Withdrawing fiat depends on the exchange rate which you sold at.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

~ Madness

To learn about verification just visit the relevant page here: https://bit-x.com/account/verification

Alright I see , so there is some real informations that are needed like Copy of ID (front and back side) and Residential Address , One more question ...
I live in Algeria , and my ID is basically in Arabic and french . It's going to get verified or there is no chance unless it's in English ? THank you

~ Madness

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:20:07 PM

~ Madness

Alright I see , so there is some real informations that are needed like Copy of ID (front and back side) and Residential Address , One more question ...
I live in Algeria , and my ID is basically in Arabic and french . It's going to get verified or there is no chance unless it's in English ? THank you

~ Madness

You should submit it with a translation if possible. Otherwise submit it as is and wait for further instructions.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 08:04:29 PM

~ Madness

~ Madness

You should submit it with a translation if possible. Otherwise submit it as is and wait for further instructions.

i dont understand why all this delay, i am dying on the inside lol literraly i am unpatient person haha, but i really want for the Visa card you all said was going to come out in March 2015 to come out sooner. It is so hard waiting for all this time, i really hope the card will be sent to people in the USA with customers name on it " maybe extra charge like $5 " for those who want names on it, or no name like some people seem to want. I hope you all dont pull a xapo or Bitcoin debit card " www.e-coin.io "  and be like oh we cant ship to the USA due to regulation. I hate it when Xapo tells me they cant ship to the USA due to regulation against the USA but the say got a office in California, the currency is in USD so im lost. Yet on the other hand other cards like ANX Premium Mastercards are sent to people in the USA from Hong Kong but they got some issues i dont like

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

Have a question regarding my LTC Balance.  Currently my balance is 1.337 LTC, yet when I attempt to withdraw it tells me the maximum LTC withdrawal amount is 1.33034825, then I have an additional 0.5% commission withdrawn (0.00665174) as a fee?  Where pray tell did my other 0.007 latoshi's end up going?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 02:50:33 AM

Have a question regarding my LTC Balance.  Currently my balance is 1.337 LTC, yet when I attempt to withdraw it tells me the maximum LTC withdrawal amount is 1.33034825, then I have an additional 0.5% commission withdrawn (0.00665174) as a fee?  Where pray tell did my other 0.007 latoshi's end up going?

Dear nwfella,

To withdraw 1.33034825 LTC You have to pay 0.5% of that amount as a commission (0.00665174 LTC).
This commission is NOT subtracted from the withdrawal amount. It is taken from Your remaining balance instead.

1.33034825 + 0.00665174 = 1,33699999 ~1.337

And that is exactly Your LTC balance.

Best Regards,
Bit-X Staff

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:01:42 PM

~ Madness

~ Madness

i dont understand why all this delay, i am dying on the inside lol literraly i am unpatient person haha, but i really want for the Visa card you all said was going to come out in March 2015 to come out sooner. It is so hard waiting for all this time, i really hope the card will be sent to people in the USA with customers name on it " maybe extra charge like $5 " for those who want names on it, or no name like some people seem to want. I hope you all dont pull a xapo or Bitcoin debit card " www.e-coin.io "  and be like oh we cant ship to the USA due to regulation. I hate it when Xapo tells me they cant ship to the USA due to regulation against the USA but the say got a office in California, the currency is in USD so im lost. Yet on the other hand other cards like ANX Premium Mastercards are sent to people in the USA from Hong Kong but they got some issues i dont like

Stay tuned!
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:40:16 AM

Dear nwfella,

To withdraw 1.33034825 LTC You have to pay 0.5% of that amount as a commission (0.00665174 LTC).
This commission is NOT subtracted from the withdrawal amount. It is taken from Your remaining balance instead.

1.33034825 + 0.00665174 = 1,33699999 ~1.337

And that is exactly Your LTC balance.

Best Regards,
Bit-X Staff
Appreciate the timely response and clarification.  Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:14:36 PM

Try out BIT-X today!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: