Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66831 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:54:02 PM

Could you add a QR code to help with depositing bitcoin from a mobile device please?
I don't trust myself to send decent amounts of money by typing in a very long code, especially when it is irreversible!

A QR code would be greatly appreciated.

I've passed your recommendation onto the team. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:04:51 AM

Yeah they are very fast in that. If you receive the bit-x debit card, you should be already verified by your address, but sending an ID is a good idea too.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:20:12 AM

Could you add a QR code to help with depositing bitcoin from a mobile device please?
I don't trust myself to send decent amounts of money by typing in a very long code, especially when it is irreversible!

out of curiosity if you or anyone in general i dont care, can answer me what is a QR code and how is it used and how is it better than having a physical address? and is a QR code faster to send and receive bitcoin?  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:07:44 AM

out of curiosity if you or anyone in general i dont care, can answer me what is a QR code and how is it used and how is it better than having a physical address? and is a QR code faster to send and receive bitcoin?  Huh

Google is better. Qr code is machine readable language. Bitcoin address won't change if you use Qr code or if you copy-paste it. Using Qr code will help to make it faster as we can use cam to scan it. Else, we will have to type the address especially if it is a paper wallet.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=what+is+qr+code
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=how+is+qr+code+generated

kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:41:30 PM

Based on my personal experience, whenever i was not using 2FA , i was pretty much hacked that happened to me cause i didn't think clearly, i started entering my login details from my work or every PC i could to check often. This is VERY WRONG.

My 2 strong points are the below ones. Since i started using them, not a single problem has happened to me thank God.

In order to be protected (no antivirus, no anti keylogger, no antispyware) can really protect you if you are using Windows, everyone claiming otherwise is plain dumb. Use a Linux machine if you can, Linux is of course breakable too, but is much more secure then windows.

Always use 2FA ,from google authenticator, and never use an online wallet, Multibit and other are great, of course if kept in a Linux machine.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:30:11 PM

Thanks for sending me BIT-X card, i added it to my account there, but I didn't order any.
Is this free as I am in first 10000 users or what? I prefer to use my card when it will have 3D enabled, so far it hasn't. Plus I am funding via BTC, just bought 18 GHS for 0.03 BTC, you guys are quite expensive, I hope you are worth it.

You were sent one as you were verified! There are no active monthly fees for the first 10,000 users, correct. Other fees still apply.

Bit-x is doing really great and there are no competitors around. Smiley

ANX, AdvCash and WageCan are.

CloudMinr.IO, CloudMining.website and BitcoinCloudServices.com dominate the Cloud Mining Market.

I was referring to debit/prepaid cards.

There is a mistake in your statement though. It should be scam or ponzi market, not cloud mining market. Hope you got it.

No. Indeed you are promoting a SCAM in your Sig. Surprised ? See... I'll ask a Q to your employer and how miserably he'll fail to answer...

EUR denominated cards will be ready to use extremely soon!

A USD denominated card will arrive slightly later in May.

Regards,
Bit-X.com

Can you please tell me the mining addres of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?

Your forum mod Marco said almost one month ago that he'll prove Bit-x's legitimacy. But, since then we have not heard of anything... Smiley
Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:33:56 PM

Can you please tell me the mining addres of Bit-X and show the sold hash power in real time ?

Your forum mod Marco said almost one month ago that he'll prove Bit-x's legitimacy. But, since then we have not heard of anything... Smiley
Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

All will come in due time (no, not like other 'mining' companies that never communicate well or provide any sort of proof). Until then you'll have to go with trust (if you don't want to use a service, don't).

I'm not a forum mod, nor did I say I will single handedly prove Bit-X's legitimacy. I said Bit-X will prove themselves. Until then, those who rather invest in a company backed by actual miners may choose to do so at Bit-X while those who want to risk (gamble) their bitcoins may do so on another other 'mining' site or gambling site.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:54:10 AM

Thanks for sending me BIT-X card, i added it to my account there, but I didn't order any.
Is this free as I am in first 10000 users or what? I prefer to use my card when it will have 3D enabled, so far it hasn't. Plus I am funding via BTC, just bought 18 GHS for 0.03 BTC, you guys are quite expensive, I hope you are worth it.

You were sent one as you were verified! There are no active monthly fees for the first 10,000 users, correct. Other fees still apply.

Bit-x is doing really great and there are no competitors around. Smiley

ANX, AdvCash and WageCan are.

CloudMinr.IO, CloudMining.website and BitcoinCloudServices.com dominate the Cloud Mining Market.

I was referring to debit/prepaid cards.

There is a mistake in your statement though. It should be scam or ponzi market, not cloud mining market. Hope you got it.

No. Indeed you are promoting a SCAM in your Sig. Surprised ? See... I'll ask a Q to your employer and how miserably he'll fail to answer...

He is not my employer and BIT-X isn't ponzi as what you advertise.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1566

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 08:34:11 AM

Have you dared to ask the same question to your 'employer' yet?

What's the mining address of cloudmining.website, or any other proof of legitimacy?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:19:48 AM

Guys, I always tried to log in into Bit-X using "Call me now!" feature as I didn't receive any SMS confirmation code through them ever...
But today, even that thing ain't working and I can't log in into my account as I ain't getting any calls too from them...
What should I do now??? Can you guys (Bit-X) resolve this for me???
I would also like to suggest that you guys please remove these stops as due to these, we ain't able to log in to our accounts, instead why not try to integrate a code thing which we only know or something like 2 Factor Authentication???

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:32:41 AM

Guys, I always tried to log in into Bit-X using "Call me now!" feature as I didn't receive any SMS confirmation code through them ever...
But today, even that thing ain't working and I can't log in into my account as I ain't getting any calls too from them...
I would also like to suggest that you guys please remove these stops as due to these, we ain't able to log in to our accounts, instead why not try to integrate a code thing which we only know or something like 2 Factor Authentication???

Try reloading the page and login. I am getting codes as soon as I login. I don't know why it isn't for you.

When you login, use Google 2FA instead.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:36:28 AM

Try reloading the page and login. I am getting codes as soon as I login. I don't know why it isn't for you.

I tried everything bro, but either I ain't getting any code through SMS or any call from them...
Don't know what am I doing wrong here... Even my username and password are both fine, but not getting any call...
Please do guide me how to use that Google 2FA, and if I enable it, will it remove this SMS code and Call me now feature the next time I log in???

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:45:44 AM

I tried everything bro, but either I ain't getting any code through SMS or any call from them...
Don't know what am I doing wrong here... Even my username and password are both fine, but not getting any call...
Please do guide me how to use that Google 2FA, and if I enable it, will it remove this SMS code and Call me now feature the next time I log in???

I don't know. SMS is very fast for me. I get SMS just before page loads completely. Grin

Yes, using Google 2FA will disable SMS/Call 2FA. Change it when you login. If you didn't receive code/call yet, keep the tab open and wait for it. It may take sometime.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:56:26 AM

I don't know. SMS is very fast for me. I get SMS just before page loads completely. Grin

Yes, using Google 2FA will disable SMS/Call 2FA. Change it when you login. If you didn't receive code/call yet, keep the tab open and wait for it. It may take sometime.

It's already been half an hour, I haven't got anything yet...
I think Bit-X should do something in this matter, shall I open a support ticket there at the site, or posting here with the problems is fine???

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:00:27 AM

It's already been half an hour, I haven't got anything yet...
I think Bit-X should do something in this matter, shall I open a support ticket there at the site, or posting here with the problems is fine???

Opening a ticket might solve your problem faster. Do it.

I also suggest to close the tab and retry after some minutes. If there is SMS/Call forwarding option in your phone, try to use it and forward the call to another service provider. It may also be your service provider's problem.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:43:57 AM

Opening a ticket might solve your problem faster. Do it.

I also suggest to close the tab and retry after some minutes. If there is SMS/Call forwarding option in your phone, try to use it and forward the call to another service provider. It may also be your service provider's problem.

I tried to do what you said, i.e.; closed the tab and tried it after some time too...
But now, sent a message to them and hope they will help me out soon in this matter...

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

You must wait around 30 seconds to be able to click the call me button.

Feel free to switch to Google Authenticator in your account settings.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:26:24 PM

You must wait around 30 seconds to be able to click the call me button.

Feel free to switch to Google Authenticator in your account settings.
I can't get google authenticator to work for me.  I have it set up for basically every account I have that has anything to do with bitcoins, but for some reason it always says that the code is wrong when I try it on Bit-X.com.

I don't mind the SMS login though, as long as there is a reasonable 2FA available it should be safe enough.

Any update on QR codes?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:58:25 PM

I can't get google authenticator to work for me.  I have it set up for basically every account I have that has anything to do with bitcoins, but for some reason it always says that the code is wrong when I try it on Bit-X.com.

I don't mind the SMS login though, as long as there is a reasonable 2FA available it should be safe enough.

Any update on QR codes?

Make sure you have correct time. Try to auto-update your phone's time.

Try doing this after you auto-update phone's time.

1.  Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Time correction for codes.
4. Click Sync now.

Source: Internet

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1650

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

is it is allowed to copy right the signature?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: