Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66840 times)
simpic

Activity: 1245
Merit: 799

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:36:35 PM

Hello,
i have a verified account and some months ago i made my first deposit with credit card.
Then i stopped to use because of fees.
Anyway today i see that there is no option to purchase bitcoin with credit card. What is happened?

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:02:14 PM

Hello,
i have a verified account and some months ago i made my first deposit with credit card.
Anyway today i see that there is no option to purchase bitcoin with credit card. What is happened?

This deposit method has been paused until it available again (which will be once Bit-X's partner bank allows it again).
simpic

Activity: 1245
Merit: 799

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:29:43 AM

Hello,

This deposit method has been paused until it available again (which will be once Bit-X's partner bank allows it again).
I see, thank you.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:45:34 PM

I dont know, but if i try to login on bit-x it says invalid phonenumber, I remember that it was something special about the login, u need to put something in front, but what??? Please help, I want access to my account back.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:22:38 PM

I dont know, but if i try to login on bit-x it says invalid phonenumber, I remember that it was something special about the login, u need to put something in front, but what??? Please help, I want access to my account back.

Do you mean the 2FA via sms? If you already have an account you have the option to choose wether on what method you want to set the security for your account, in this case you picked via sms everytime you tries to login you will be receiving a code on the phone number you used upon signing.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:50:53 AM

Do you mean the 2FA via sms? If you already have an account you have the option to choose wether on what method you want to set the security for your account, in this case you picked via sms everytime you tries to login you will be receiving a code on the phone number you used upon signing.
No, there is something strange with the login, when i put in my phone number it says, it is not a valid phone, but i registered witht that phone number. I remmberer something special, something with an extra number but i don't know what it was exactly..

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:05:36 PM

No, there is something strange with the login, when i put in my phone number it says, it is not a valid phone, but i registered witht that phone number. I remmberer something special, something with an extra number but i don't know what it was exactly..

You should send them a ticket.

I also had that strange phone number issue where i already asked here before but not particularly what you have stated, mine was receiving a bit odd number which suppostedly from a local number and not the orignal one they used to contact me regarding my account notifications.
imarh75

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:40:41 PM

so they are going to introduce their own debit card into this am assuming that one can then load funds into it and spend around the globe.

Am assuming pre pay loadable debit card to load in funds and  use online. That's what they already have in place while logging in, there's a code sent to your phone. It's going to get verified
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 07:53:54 PM

I had the same issue, I think they might have changed the format of the particular field in their database.

Usually the leading zero gets dropped when one adds the country code like for example:

Country code: +34
Telephone number: 082.....

So the number would be +3482.... the zero is dropped. When I registered with Bit-X the zero was not dropped so the number I registered with would have been +34082. After I received the error I dropped the zero and it worked fine, so I now log in with +3482.....
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:00:03 PM

I had the same issue, I think they might have changed the format of the particular field in their database.

Usually the leading zero gets dropped when one adds the country code like for example:

So the number would be +3482.... the zero is dropped. When I registered with Bit-X the zero was not dropped so the number I registered with would have been +34082. After I received the error I dropped the zero and it worked fine, so I now log in with +3482.....

Thank you very much. This was the problemen I have been struggeling with.
I will try it later when I het on my computer, I will keep u updated.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:35:30 AM

When logging in with an international extension, drop the first 0 and it should work.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

When logging in with an international extension, drop the first 0 and it should work.
Okay, thank you Marco.
Can I join the BIT-X signature campaign?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:04:03 PM

BIT-X participated in the Bitcoin Conference Kiev, on the 24th of September. It brought together the "best experts in the field of cryptocurrency from around the world to share their experiences and knowledge on what Blockchain is, how Bitcoin works and why these technologies can change global financial system".

http://bitcoinconf.com.ua/en/news/skuchno-na-konferentsiyah-tolko-ne-u-nas-bit-x-pozabotitsya-o-priklyucheniyah

Regards,
BIT-X.com

UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

Hi Bit-X!

I wanted to know what makes your card better than the XAPO card. By the looks of it, your competitor offers better rates for me than your card would for me. Care to explain?
guwera
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1001

Coin-Turk.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:09:59 PM

I used to not get SMS code for verification and used to request a call. However, Bit-X canceled call request service for authentication.

I could not access to my account. Do you know anyone about that?

BIT-X.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:20:22 PM

I used to not get SMS code for verification and used to request a call. However, Bit-X canceled call request service for authentication.

I could not access to my account. Do you know anyone about that?

Hi guwera,

Please contact support if you have trouble signing in to your account.

Regards,
BIT-X.com

BIT-X.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:24:36 PM

Hi Bit-X!

I wanted to know what makes your card better than the XAPO card. By the looks of it, your competitor offers better rates for me than your card would for me. Care to explain?

Hi UserVVIP,

As of now, our fees are lower than any of our competitors'.

We are currently restructuring the Bit-X debit card service (this includes card types, limits and fees). An official announcement about all changes will be made on October 1.

Regards,
BIT-X.com

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:44:08 PM

Yeah, I have my BIT-X account back, strange that the sms code sending does not work, so I let them call me and got the code Smiley

Thank you Marco for the solution on getting my account back!!!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
esther56

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:38:55 PM

Yes +1 your idea.. One you send a code to your mobile after intering it in the site they will ask you that save this session  for 30 days.

Its a great idea unless you have to send his code every time when you login to that site
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:50:29 PM

Yes +1 your idea.. One you send a code to your mobile after intering it in the site they will ask you that save this session  for 30 days.

Its a great idea unless you have to send his code every time when you login to that site

You can change your session life in your profile settings!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: