Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Cryptomine.io - Jan Campaign  (Read 31956 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:10:28 PM

Simple solution: use an escrow. Not sure why you don't seem willing to (from what I've read).

I am the escrow. If they do not trust me then they can either take the 10 day option or apply next month, simple.

Fair enough.

How about you sir, you are also refuse for using escrow too  Roll Eyes

It wouldn't make sense for an escrow to escrow funds.

I will remain in control of a large sum of BTC which was sent to me on behalf of bit-x.com, for the duration of the signature campaign.

I can see that your answer & carra answer is same  Cheesy

I'd like to argue that our positions are completely different but I will drop the discussion.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 01:53:29 PM

Did carra actually explained why he don't want to escrow the funds? It may seems like he's avoiding the subject.

There are two broad types of accusations against me:

I am actually a shill and a part of the mining company with probably a bought account: Even if I use a different escrow this allegation will still hold and considering the way every action has been twisted I am sure some way the action will be seen as confirming that.

I am not involved with the company and I can take the money and leave: If that were to happen I would not be here wasting my time setting up this campaign. I would have already run.

So far the participants seem mostly satisfied. If someone is apprehensive he can ask for the 10 day payouts. I have said earlier that any leftover funds would be used to bump up their pay to full, so good chance their pay will not be reduced in the end.

I have ignored any comments from shills and all, as I do not know what their motives are. So far, only you and redsn0w are the ones who have commented negatively and not hiding behind shill account, and so are the only ones I have replied to.

I don't think I've commented negatively, I'm not even a part of this campaign so my point of view is pretty neutral. I even posted somewhere that I don't think it's likely that this campaign is a scam.

But half of this thread (+ other threads) relates to the uncertainty whether this campaign i legit or not. Just can't understand why would you choose to deal with all this instead of just escrowing with trusted member and instantly cutting all that BS and accusations.

You still haven't made clear why you wouldn't use trusted escrow (from your point of view). For example:
- you don't trust anyone enough to let them hold all the funds.
- you want to use this opportunity to build up your own trust score.
-[some other reason]

Just a simple, honest answer, so people can see your logic.

So far the participants seem mostly satisfied....

You cannot really say that. A few people asked for trusted escrow, other remain silent, but didn't see any posts like "we trust carra, we don't want an escrow".

Anyway, think I've already spent too much time in this thread.

Good luck with the campaign

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

Simple solution: use an escrow. Not sure why you don't seem willing to (from what I've read).

I am the escrow. If they do not trust me then they can either take the 10 day option or apply next month, simple.

Fair enough.

How about you sir, you are also refuse for using escrow too  Roll Eyes

It wouldn't make sense for an escrow to escrow funds.

I will remain in control of a large sum of BTC which was sent to me on behalf of bit-x.com, for the duration of the signature campaign.

I can see that your answer & carra answer is same  Cheesy

I'd like to argue that our positions are completely different but I will drop the discussion.
Macro has a history of trading on this forum and his trust rating reflects that. Although the amount of funds in question would represent more then he has ever been trusted with in the past (at least according to his received trust feedback) the chances of macro actually paying are much higher then the OP actually paying
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:32:13 PM

Did carra actually explained why he don't want to escrow the funds? It may seems like he's avoiding the subject.

There are two broad types of accusations against me:

I am actually a shill and a part of the mining company with probably a bought account: Even if I use a different escrow this allegation will still hold and considering the way every action has been twisted I am sure some way the action will be seen as confirming that.

I am not involved with the company and I can take the money and leave: If that were to happen I would not be here wasting my time setting up this campaign. I would have already run.
Not true, you could potentially claim incompetence and that the funds were stolen from you and/or your computer was hacked and bitcoin was stolen. Since you have zero trading history this would be plausible.

Assuming you are a shill of the company it would allow the company to retain a positive image and would allow the company to continue to be able to recruit additional advertisers.
So far the participants seem mostly satisfied. If someone is apprehensive he can ask for the 10 day payouts. I have said earlier that any leftover funds would be used to bump up their pay to full, so good chance their pay will not be reduced in the end.
Also not true. Most people have been silent on the issue (it is generally rare that once someone is actually participating to speak out against the person who will end up paying them). The few that have not been silent have either requested escrow or asked for a 10 day payout. Even if they ask for a 10 day payout they are still risking giving free advertising, only for less time.
I have ignored any comments from shills and all, as I do not know what their motives are. So far, only you and redsn0w are the ones who have commented negatively and not hiding behind shill account, and so are the only ones I have replied to.
The "shills" are likely the campaign participants who do not want to speak out about the person who will pay them (as I mentioned above). You also do not know which accounts are actually "shills" and which are voicing legit concerns.

There are several very trustworthy escrow providers that I am fairly certain would be able to provide escrow for free or for very little. A few that come to mind are devthedev (I think he might be on vacation), dooglus, tomatocage, monbux, among others.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:44:01 PM

-snip-
I have received the funds in this wallet 1FpLaKLmnC3mxCMeBiDiZRCRUdHd3yHnz4
The amount I have is enough to cover the total pay in BTC only if all the Full Members and higher makes 100+ constructive posts. In case the company runs into trouble and/or they do not provide the mining power for some reason, you will get the BTC amount only (not the 20% higher mining power).

---------------Message------------------
Funds for Cryptomine December campaign
---------------Signature-----------------
HCJh81VW0WD0C7WNQnsTZxJnlDgtyJkpOmM4Ty7E8bd3hzkQxXHHjj8japugrZqOvhN06D6zpQ82c/gWLEY/oYk=
------------------------------------------
--snip--
You have not conducted enough trades, nor have enough of a trading history to be able to be sufficient trusted with 7+ BTC of a company's funds. What gave them the idea to let you manage the campaign (you also don't have any experience in managing campaigns, and barely have experience participating in signature campaigns), and what logic did they use to trust you with so much money?

The fact that you are holding the funds for the campaign should not be enough to give participants confidence that they will be paid after 30 days (or even after 10 days).

EDIT: you should use a trusted escrow provider to hold funds for the protection of the campaign.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:46:38 PM

-snip-
The amount I have is enough to cover the total pay in BTC only if all the Full Members and higher makes 100+ constructive posts. In case the company runs into trouble and/or they do not provide the mining power for some reason, you will get the BTC amount only (not the 20% higher mining power).

HCJh81VW0WD0C7WNQnsTZxJnlDgtyJkpOmM4Ty7E8bd3hzkQxXHHjj8japugrZqOvhN06D6zpQ82c/gWLEY/oYk=
--snip--
You have not conducted enough trades, nor have enough of a trading history to be able to be sufficient trusted with 7+ BTC of a company's funds. What gave them the idea to let you manage the campaign (you also don't have any experience in managing campaigns, and barely have experience participating in signature campaigns), and what logic did they use to trust you with so much money?

The fact that you are holding the funds for the campaign should not be enough to give participants confidence that they will be paid after 30 days (or even after 10 days).

Awesome reply Wink , now Carra23 doesn't  has any excuse  Roll Eyes . Choose a reputable escrow : tomatocage, monbux, dooglus , etc....
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:54:06 PM

-snip-

--snip--

Awesome reply Wink , now Carra23 doesn't  has any excuse  Roll Eyes . Choose a reputable escrow : tomatocage, monbux, dooglus , etc....

tomatocage or dooglus will be great, but monbux is a strict no no. He is not on DefaultTrust and has probably the highest -ve on BitcoinTalk++. I think DannyHamilton would be great as escrow as well => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254369.0
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

-snip-

--snip--

Awesome reply Wink , now Carra23 doesn't  has any excuse  Roll Eyes . Choose a reputable escrow : tomatocage, monbux, dooglus , etc....

tomatocage or dooglus will be great, but monbux is a strict no no. He is not on DefaultTrust and has probably the highest -ve on BitcoinTalk++. I think DannyHamilton would be great as escrow as well => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254369.0

Earlier people can vote more than once, so a scammer made it, I think. You can check trust feedback he got. He is a good escrower. Smiley

P.S. I earlier found 2 escrowers' lists but both were discontinued. Is there any up-to-date escrowers' list?

~~MZ~~

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

-snip-

--snip--

Earlier people can vote more than once, so a scammer made it, I think. You can check trust feedback he got. He is a good escrower. Smiley

P.S. I earlier found 2 escrowers' lists but both were discontinued. Is there any up-to-date escrowers' list?

~~MZ~~

I think this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0  ( it is updated).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

I think this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0  ( it is updated).

Thanks! Small list when compared to earlier lists. Roll Eyes Needs a little update though.

~~MZ~~

puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:29:51 PM

-snip-

--snip--

EDIT: you should use a trusted escrow provider to hold funds for the protection of the campaign.
thats what all of us are saying since yesterday! But this carra guy(a farmed account) wont give a shit. He LL just ignore everyone. People should stop advertising them! They are a scam!
4ever

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:47:51 PM

I posted in their main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=832448.msg9689998#msg9689998
If this Cara guy is not their account, then this should be sorted out. If they say no, and continue with Cara, then I guess its clear, Cara is their account. Too bad for them, no one will invest a penny in them. All their work will be wasted.

Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:52:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 04:24:51 PM by Carra23

This is how it stays for now. I have updated the OP mentioning that some members are worried about possible payouts. Anybody is free to take up the 10 day option or apply for the campaign next month.

Regarding why they trusted me, only they can answer. I offered to create signatures, escrow and run the campaign and Eric accepted (later roslinpl made the signatures).

Anyways, you will all find out in a month.

Btw, Muhammad Zakir has been included in the campaign.

EDIT: This is the final say from me regarding this particular matter. The campaign has not started yet, so participants can take any option they wish. For the rest, you have made your say, anybody looking at the OP or through the thread can see the concerns.
puzzel.me

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

This is how it stays for now. I have updated the OP mentioning that some members are worried about possible payouts. Anybody is free to take up the 10 day option or apply for the campaign next month.

Regarding why they trusted me, only they can answer. I offered to create signatures, escrow and run the campaign and Eric accepted (later roslinpl made the signatures).

why cant you tansfer funds to an established escrow?  Send the funds to a real escrow and then after a month carra can handle the campaign. That should be good
alexrossi
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1742

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

EDIT: This is the final say from me regarding this particular matter. The campaign has not started yet, so participants can take any option they wish. For the rest, you have made your say, anybody looking at the OP or through the thread can see the concerns.

Just my humble opinion, but personally i feel safe with Carra23 as sig manager. "Risking" 0.2-0.35 btc is an acceptable risk, i think that this is not a work, just a very nice bonus for constructive posting.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
puzzel.me

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

Why has the eric guy taken a backseat, and how come you are taking every final decisions? Did you just buy the website or your account got sold?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:18:51 PM

Please remove me from the list of participants. Escrow holder has no trust and i would suggest others would do so coz you might not get paid..

OK

0.35 BTC just added to wallet  Shocked

From which address? Are you sure it is related to this thread?  Smiley
I, for one, haven't received anything.

A Hero Member slot was added, and hence an added 0.35 BTC.

So hero member receive upfront payment ?
to show that this campaign still legit

Of course not, no one receive upfront payment  Cheesy

Woo, monbux join the campaign  Smiley This is good sign right 

how the hell does monbux giving it a good sign? like Dooglus promoted dicebitcoin and diceninja look what happened to them LOL

Hi guys,
Yes, I have joined this signature campaign, but please make your OWN judgement on whether to trust their company or not.  I joined because well, it's high paying and I've been looking for other alternative mining sites to cex.io (fees are insane).  So, I am in no way affiliated with this company, once again you must make your OWN decisions! Smiley
P.S. I am not receiving upfront payment, I am just a regular hero member in their signature campaign.

Cheers,
monbux
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:21:24 PM

Of course not, no one receive upfront payment  Cheesy

Woo, monbux join the campaign  Smiley This is good sign right 

Is it a good sign?

Notice he didn't even apply to join. You won't find his post anywhere in this thread. And yet he joins the officially closed campaign. So there are 2 options:

1) monbux is not even aware that he's enrolled, or
2) carra breaks his own rules and grants monbux a back-door entry to the CLOSED campaign.

There is a clear demand from participants for the trusted escrow. They were willing to do the escrow in the old/original campaign thread. There is a trusted member who is willing to escrow for free. So what's the problem?

I'm not accusing anyone of scam, but something is 'not-quite-right' with this campaign.

Hi, regarding this, I actually PMed them asking if there was still a spot open (because closed signature campaigns can turn open in an instant), and they replied that there was.  That's all.  I PMed the actual cryptomining account, as well as carra.
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:34:31 PM

Seriously, can I get the views of those that are actually in the campaign rather than a lot of sockpuppets and negative trust members (not you)?

I am part of the campaign. I have requested for a 10 day payout, but I am obviously not happy that I am being offered a reduced payment. I understand that you don't want to do the extra work. You won't have to do that, if you agree to a trusted member holding the funds. I would be happy to accept monthly payments, if that can be possible.

You are still getting a higher rate than other campaigns.

How about it, the funds I have cover the payments for the participants if they all achieve the maximum payout. If they do not and there is leftover, I will divide it proportionately among those with reduced pay (subject to the maximum being full pay).

Alright. Would still be great if that can be left at 10% below the campaign price. Thats almost 0.01.
Thanks

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:48:37 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 08:53:55 AM by Magic8Ball

Hero Member:

1. nahtnam
2. Magic8Ball
3. alani123
4. sumantso
5. Zich
6. alexrossi
7. monbux

Thanks for including me. I have included the signature.

Address: 15xHVsfkkqSFH5vchCf1nHBHxvbQ6oQAnZ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: