Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███  (Read 38203 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company.
( -> not a single proof about that claim. )
Coin Fire has learned these recent claims are stretching the truth or outright lies.

And what proof has coinfire provided to support this claim? I haven't seen a proof of the CEO saying this.

did you read anything that i posted?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

Definite scam

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:50:54 PM

Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company.
Coin Fire has learned these recent claims are stretching the truth or outright lies.

And what proof has coinfire provided to support this claim? I haven't seen a proof of the CEO saying this.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

The article you linked contains neither the words Target, Amazon, nor Walmart...
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

The article you linked contains neither the words Target, Amazon, nor Walmart...

That's what I was talking about.
@LiteCoinGuy looks like you haven't read it and are just spreading FUD, repeating after Coinfire.

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:58:52 PM

cant find it in this article (maybe it was edited because google finds that quote too) but you can do your own research   Kiss  ?

http://qntra.net/2014/11/gaw-miners-continue-scam-while-coinfire-is-defaced/

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19378/response-to-the-coinfire-article

Yesterday CoinFire published an article titled "Is GAW Miners lying about partnerships? Telling statements from Walmart, Amazon, Target and More" in which some of the claims made by Josh Garza are proven to be false, specifically:

"I will say on a general level, we're working on getting Hashlets into mainstream stores, it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see hashlets, it won't be long before you go on walmart.com, we're *unintelligible* with the largest etailers in the country, that's our main strategy.. is to actually get em in mainstream stores."

As is typical of scammers, they always have an excuse which taken at face value appears plausible. Josh Garza is now claiming that the partnerships cannot be disclosed by either himself or partners due to non-disclosure agreements. This of course ignores the fact that Josh Garza is the only person who has claimed such deals are happening. Garza responds:

"First, since most of you did your homework and figured out who some of the partners of our company will be, (since we met with them earlier in the week,) then you can connect the dots on how we're able to connect with large merchants……

Second, I already over-stepped our NDA once by disclosing partnerships, and I won't do it again. All I will say is that if any company announced our partnership, they would be in violation of their NDA with us, too. We will respect and honor our agreements until the time that we can disclose them."

This all began with Josh Garza claiming Hashlets would appear in stores such as Target. In an attempt to cover up his obvious lies, Josh clearly confused his fake, non-existent miners1 with a debit card, claiming that it's actually Paycoin, another scam, that will be accepted by tier-one merchants,

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:01:11 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jp25nRSBbAWTFoUG40OUpvdUk/preview

Josh says or insinuates many many things then deletes it so it doesn't come back to him but to the shills repeating it

http://gawminers.eu/news/think-figured-joshs-plan/

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:05:10 PM

thats all i say. and there are clear lies and promises that he said.

i dont care about that firm. i just want to warn new members that will lose all their money and blame it on bitcoin.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:08:46 PM

Didn't these idiots begin by mining Bitcoin and now all their money is going into shitcoin. So they just turned their back on Bitcoin? Good riddance. If they had any commitment their greed wouldn't take over and make them lose everything.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:09:22 PM

"I will say on a general level, we're working on getting Hashlets into mainstream stores, it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see hashlets, it won't be long before you go on walmart.com, we're *unintelligible* with the largest etailers in the country, that's our main strategy.. is to actually get em in mainstream stores."

I hate to be defending GAW, but the above statement is not the same as what coinfire wrote:

"Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company."

They link that to that same cryptocoinsnews article that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and clearly in the conference there is no mention of sealed deals.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:12:39 PM

I hate to be defending GAW, but the above statement is not the same as what coinfire wrote:

"Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company."

They link that to that same cryptocoinsnews article that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and clearly in the conference there is no mention of sealed deals.

Josh says or insinuates many many things then deletes it so it doesn't come back to him but to the shills repeating it

http://gawminers.eu/news/think-figured-joshs-plan/

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:13:03 PM

i doubt that but even when you are right, we have 5 other lies/scams  Cheesy
the problem is not a marketing hype/slogan or a false quote from someone, the problem is the whole picture .  Roll Eyes

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:15:51 PM

It still says $4 to $20, that's securities fraud

https://paycoin.com/ico

inBitweTrust

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:18:22 PM

Comment in question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M&feature=youtu.be&t=6h7m20s

"we're *unintelligible* with the largest retailers in the country"

sounds like "unintelligible" = "working" which is interesting that this is the word that became unintelligible. Outr of all the words to garble why did this one happen to be unclear. Intentional or coincidental?

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

i doubt that but even when you are right, we have 5 other lies/scams  Cheesy

What is it you doubt? I quoted coinfire, and Im still looking for a source of their claims. You presented a cryptocoinsnews article, one that coinfire also links, but  that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and a youtube clip with transcript, where all he says is that they are working towards getting xyz in those shops as long term stategy. Thats is not at all the same as claiming he (personally) already has sealed up partnerships with these companies, as coinfire wrote.

As for the 5 other lies, post them and lets scrutinize them the same way.

I will not for one second believe anything GAW says just because they say it, but unlike you apparently, I like to use the same scrutiny to claims being made against them.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:25:33 PM

You presented a cryptocoinsnews article, one that coinfire also links, but  that doesnt even mention any of these companies, and a youtube clip with transcript, where all he says is that they are working towards getting xyz in those shops as long term stategy. Thats is not at all the same as claiming he (personally) already has sealed up partnerships with these companies, as coinfire wrote.

Listen to the clip I posted ... sounds like he said or suggested "working with" and not "working towards" which are 2 different things entirely.

Coinfire should have wording things better as well but judging from his statements he was at minimum misleading.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

Its not just the sealing up part, look at the "coin" part which coinfire made a huge deal of disproving. He never even suggested Amazon or Target was about to accept their coin as payment, regardless of what word you substitute for "unintelligible".
inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

Its not just the sealing up part, look at the "coin" part which coinfire made a huge deal of disproving. He never even suggested Amazon or Target was about to accept their coin as payment, regardless of what word you substitute for "unintelligible".

I already stated that both are being misleading. This coupled with other concerns is reason enough to stay away from GAWminers and their ICO. Generally when one is "working with" major retailers there are sealed agreements and contracts that need to be signed during the process for legal reasons.

If I can agree that coinfire is exaggerating their claims can you agree their are some serious concerns with GAWminers that need to be addressed before anyone spends money on their cloud mining or ICO?

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

Even if he said "we're working with the largest retailers" , that is not at all the same as  "[he] claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company". Not even remotely.

Forward looking statements are illegal.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

If I can agree that coinfire is exaggerating their claims can you agree their are some serious concerns with GAWminers that need to be addressed before anyone spends money on their cloud mining or ICO?

To be honest, Ive not been following the debate at all. Its only when I started compiling my cloudmining ponzi score list that I even looked in to GAW. Based on criteria I set forth there, yes there certainly are red flags. And I wouldnt be one bit surprised if there are many more, but I would like to get facts to base my opinion on, not "exaggerations" (which I think is too mild a term for what coinfire did if they had no source other than whats been posted here).
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:46:29 PM

To be honest, Ive not been following the debate at all. Its only when I started compiling my cloudmining ponzi score list that I even looked in to GAW. Based on criteria I set forth there, yes there certainly are red flags. And I wouldnt be one bit surprised if there are many more, but I would like to get facts to base my opinion on, not "exaggerations" (which I think is too mild a term for what coinfire did if they had no source other than whats been posted here).

Promising $20 isn't enough?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: