Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███  (Read 38199 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:01:49 AM

I said a while ago that all these so called business mens from the Bitcoin industry are only a bunch of retards so wants to make money overnight by breaking all the laws(including the exchangers).

How can you run a such business from USA? You must be VERY, VERY stupid. It's clearly a unlicensed sale of securities or ponzi. Both of them will bring Garza to jail.

Brilliant insight. However, I must point out one flaw in your logic. My beloved United States of America is now completely run by stinking criminals at every level of government. That fact, along with rampant incompetence, might be enough to let these scammers walk.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

PayBase Operating Illegally without MSB Licenses

https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/21/paybase-operating-illegally-without-msb-licenses/

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:35:58 PM

No problem. Honest Homero has come up with a solution to bypass that nasty "money" stuff altogether. Just take any valuables you may have and toss them in the car and head on down to Honest Homeros PayPawn and get instant BTC, with which you can then buy XPY.  Then you can shop at Walmart Amazon PexPeppers with XPY! Problem solved. What an Industry Innovator, eh?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

Amazon confirmed!

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:51:45 PM

Amazon confirmed!

Gotta link?  Didn't see it on his twitter and that seems like something he would blabbering his mouth off about.
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:07:15 PM

Coinfire Site Down Due To Stolen Domain, PayCoin Supporters Suspected

Coinfire one of the leading Bitcoin news sites has apparently fallen prey to PayCoin hackers after its last article brought on one of the sites biggest DDOS attacks. Initially the PayCoin article provoked some backlash from PayCoin supporters and even Josh Garza.

http://www.btcfeed.net/news/coinfire-site-down-due-to-stolen-domain-paycoin-supporters-suspected/

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:44:44 PM

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 05:44:59 PM

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 05:05:58 PM

the joke-list:

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:55:31 AM

Cant wait till later today to see what excuse he has this time

Rampion
Legendary

Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:16:20 AM

Ridiculously obvious scam.

saafon

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:46:18 AM

Homero all discuss and no one discusses the very coin - it turns the whole coin is trust in one person? in this case, probably nothing to discuss - those who invested their money they lost Undecided

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:52:46 PM

GAW Miners Attorneys Confirm SEC Investigation

On January 19th, Coin Fire exclusively brought you information regarding a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation against GAW Miners and Josh Garza. The documents provided solely to Coin Fire from vetted and confirmed Commission employees detailed an on-going and active investigation against the company, several investors, affiliates, and Mr. Garza.

http://coinfire.io/2015/02/04/gaw-miners-attorneys-confirm-sec-investigation/

bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

any one can tell me that gawminer is trusted or not i want to buy s4 antminer from gawminer...can i buy without any problem..thankyou
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174

Being Human

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:46:34 PM

any one can tell me that gawminer is trusted or not i want to buy s4 antminer from gawminer...can i buy without any problem..thankyou
They used to be a trusted reseller and people who bought physical hardware there in Spring/Summer 2014 received it. Their latest altcoin project XPY is slowly failing, so they are probably selling the hardware to stay in business. I don't think their miner sale is a scam, but it's been 4 months since I last dealt with them.
ok thank your bor for helpful info...God Bless you
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

It is risky , so if you do decide to purchase one use a credit card and get ready for a chargeback.
Many of the employees have left and you may be screwed just because of incompetence alone without any intention of theft.
Immediately test the s4 as well so you can return it if allowed and research into their return policy because you may get a DOA.

OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:52:11 PM

It is risky , so if you do decide to purchase one use a credit card and get ready for a chargeback.
Many of the employees have left and you may be screwed just because of incompetence alone without any intention of theft.
Immediately test the s4 as well so you can return it if allowed and research into their return policy because you may get a DOA.

I think what is really being said there is, 'Buy it from anywhere else if you can, otherwise prepare for the worst as there's a very high chance of you being ripped.'

Sad

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:05:00 PM

I think what is really being said there is, 'Buy it from anywhere else if you can, otherwise prepare for the worst as there's a very high chance of you being ripped.'

Sad

Its not that bad but reports suggest that corrupted firmware amongst other issues may be possible.

It appears they are quite literally pulling them out of their DC and boxing them up.  Whoever is doing it may have zero tech skills as signs suggest the shut down isnt always clean.

Maybe they didn't pay their DC and someone just pulled their power supply.  So now they just have a stack of miners to sell.  That i wouldnt put past them either.

So yeah i suggest you be ready for the fact their may be issues with these used miner.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:14:08 PM

Be like me only buy from Gaw or any miner using CC then your safe

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

GAW Miners’ Scheme is Finally Revealed

GAW Miners, GAW Labs, related companies, and Josh Garza are a recurring theme here.  The company, GAW Miners, started as a hardware reseller, focused on Scrypt mining, but eventually expanding to SHA256 and Bitcoin. After that, the company seemed to go off the tracks when it launched it’s cloud-mining “Hashlet”. Since that time, we have been watching a slow-motion train wreck that has destroyed the wealth of a large portion of its investors.  A few weeks ago I wrote an article about the SEC inquiry into GAW and Josh Garza, that was launched to investigate the companies, as well as a lot of other information that had been uncovered by the community or leaked by insiders.

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-fraud/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: