Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███  (Read 38196 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:33:25 AM

Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company.
( -> not a single proof about that claim. )
Coin Fire has learned these recent claims are stretching the truth or outright lies.

And what proof has coinfire provided to support this claim? I haven't seen a proof of the CEO saying this.

did you read anything that i posted?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/

The article you linked contains neither the words Target, Amazon, nor Walmart...

cant find it in this article (maybe it was edited because google finds that quote too) but you can do your own research   Kiss  ?

The essence of this FUD:
-He said it in this article!
-Where?
-Here can't you read?
-There's nothing there!
-Ok, I can't find it, but I still think it's there, somewhere!

You wan't US to look for a proof that YOU were right? Maybe you do your own research before you call someone a scammer?

i think you dont understand the problem that this company has ... or the customers in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:04:12 PM

My thoughts exactly. Its clear they have some kind of operation going, its equally clear they are making lots of claims that are highly dubious if not flatout untrue.
Its impossible to me to judge how far the deception goes, which is reason enough never to invest in it.

Yeah, I have no grounds for suspicions but I really don't like the attitude and vibe I get from their website, it's an arrogance and aloofness that reminds me of BFL and we're seeing a similar style of debate here.

Like I say, I have no knowledge or experience of them, I just wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Undecided

AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:55:45 PM

I saw it myself he 100% said he had established relationships with Walmart, Target and Amazon and you would be able to spend paycoin directly with them. Clearly it has been deleted, but their forum is riddled with bewildered responses after the fact about this.
Doesn't really matter he is a liar and a scammer.  It isn't a "mistake" or an "exaggeration" it is intentional deceit to get people on board, and once onboard, declare whoops my bad. What I really meant was...
You do not make a critical mistake such as this and historically with his MO by trying to slime Cantor Fitzgerald into the picture -- when they are not -- is confirmation of his devious ways.
Simply put he is a what is commonly known as a piece of shit.

So there's no proof and we should forget about it and take your word for it? Maybe I would believe you if you weren't so emotional about them with this whole liar and scammer thing.
Did he scam you? If not, it means the real liar is you.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:59:02 PM

i think you dont understand the problem that this company has ... or the customers in the future.

Most of all I don't understand what is your problem with this company and the reason to start multiple threads with the same content.
A normal person without an issue would just write his thouths and leave it at that. Not go on and on trying to convince random people that he's right.

inBitweTrust

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:28:06 PM

Most of all I don't understand what is your problem with this company and the reason to start multiple threads with the same content.
A normal person without an issue would just write his thouths and leave it at that. Not go on and on trying to convince random people that he's right.

Its quite endearing that he is concerned for the welfare of others and the community as a whole when we are constantly bombarded with scammers.

There are issues need to be addressed, and with enough effort, some of these accusations will bring to light fraud or vindicate the accused by encouraging them to clarify matters and address the concerns. This is something which should have been done long ago.

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

I saw it myself he 100% said he had established relationships with Walmart, Target and Amazon and you would be able to spend paycoin directly with them. Clearly it has been deleted, but their forum is riddled with bewildered responses after the fact about this.
Doesn't really matter he is a liar and a scammer.  It isn't a "mistake" or an "exaggeration" it is intentional deceit to get people on board, and once onboard, declare whoops my bad. What I really meant was...
You do not make a critical mistake such as this and historically with his MO by trying to slime Cantor Fitzgerald into the picture -- when they are not -- is confirmation of his devious ways.

So there's no proof and we should forget about it and take your word for it? Maybe I would believe you if you weren't so emotional about them with this whole liar and scammer thing.

This is true. And also its not about one statement. Do you think i would open this thread because of that statement? No way. Look at page one (summary).

@EvilPanda

Because of so much little threads about gawminer, i made this one thread. The mother of all. For everybody. Until the end  Wink

L3G1T

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

It's sad to see how calompanies like these hurt bitcoins reputation

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:09:55 PM

Believe GAW and buy their new HashStakers. You pay $10 for 3 months of 1 Paycoin staking (you also have to buy the paycoin). So you pay them to hold your money after you get done buying their stuff with other money. I mean you might as well seeing as how you're going to 5x your money overnight by getting their Paycoins. Seems legit doesn't it?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:33:23 PM

Doesn't really matter he is a liar and a scammer.  It isn't a "mistake" or an "exaggeration" it is intentional deceit to get people on board, and once onboard, declare whoops my bad. What I really meant was...

This is true. And also its not about one statement. Do you think i would open this thread because of that statement? No way. Look at page one (summary).

What is true? That there's no proof? Yeah we know Smiley

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

Recently the CEO of GAW Miners claimed publicly that the company and he personally have sealed up partnerships and deals with Target, Amazon, and Walmart about the coin and the company.
Coin Fire has learned these recent claims are stretching the truth or outright lies.

And what proof has coinfire provided to support this claim? I haven't seen a proof of the CEO saying this.

You have seen proof but you simply ignored it because it didn't fit your agenda.

Our partners got upset that I released their names ahead of time, so now I have to mind my P's and Q

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16853/all-is-well-in-the-land

I have seen a few posts asking about our coin being accepted at larger merchants. Everything is still on track. I have had to change some of my wording as to not create issues with the MNDAs we have in place.

Short summary:
We said a few things before our partners were ready for folks to hear it.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17485/large-merchants
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:28:43 PM

You have seen proof but you simply ignored it because it didn't fit your agenda.

Our partners got upset that I released their names ahead of time, so now I have to mind my P's and Q

I have seen a few posts asking about our coin being accepted at larger merchants. Everything is still on track. I have had to change some of my wording as to not create issues with the MNDAs we have in place.

Short summary:

There's no "my agenda" but judging by the number of posts about GAW you're producing, you clearly have one.
In the posts you linked there's nothing about a "sealed up partnerships with Amazon et al." Find me a solid proof and I won't deny it.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:38:41 PM

There's no "my agenda" but judging by the number of posts about GAW you're producing, you clearly have one.
In the posts you linked there's nothing about a "sealed up partnerships with Amazon et al." Find me a solid proof and I won't deny it.

How many times does this have to be repeated....there is absolutely no evidence that josh literally said :
"sealed up partnerships with Amazon et al."
Just because coinfire.cf exaggerated their claims doesn't take away from the other concerns being presented.

There's no "my agenda"

Of course, you are biased and have an agenda.
You are employed by GAWminers ... at least as an affiliate. This is a conflict of interest and your opinions about GAW should be treated with skepticism.

jimmothy

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:49:38 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 07:59:55 PM by jimmothy

Short summary:

I post about GAW often (the entertainment value is great) however you rarely post about anything other than GAW.

Those quotes from the CEO are in response to Coinfire's claims that the partnerships don't exist. There were no other partnership rumors at the time.

What other "large merchant partnerships" do you think Mr. CEO could possibly be talking about? Why has Mr CEO never once said the partnerships don't/never existed? Why does he keep saying things like "I can't clarify because of an NDA" and "Walmart/Target would never tell this info to a news site with such a low alexa rating"?

Cognitive dissonance is bad for your health.
jimmothy

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Here's definitive proof supporting Coinfire's claims:

https://twitter.com/danielpalacio/status/537250571875790849

@danielpalacio Hello, Daniel. Could you verify to me whether or not you told CoinSource that Authy does not release customer traffic data?

@OnwardsImmortal Yes. We do not release data about our customers.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:03:06 PM

@danielpalacio Hello, Daniel. Could you verify to me whether or not you told CoinSource that Authy does not release customer traffic data?

great proof, i have always doubt GAW ever since that mr CEO keep on spewing promises

i heard it once in texas conference  that mr CEO will lower the fees, but i still see $0.08/mh till now  Wink
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:46:29 AM

PayCoin is a confirmed fraudulent ponzi. Current victims are trying to promote it in hopes they can exit. GAW is trying to con people interested in Bitcoin by selling them fake PayCoins. They announced several interviews, however they were all just paid PR articles. PayCoin is selling at $4 and promising $20 value. This is called securities fraud. Stuart Fraser , Vice Chairman and Partner, Cantor Fitzgerald is not involved. They are trying to fake involvement of many companies and individuals such as Stuart Fraser, Amazon, Walmart, Target and PayPal. If you are interested in Bitcoin, get it from a reputable source such as Coinbase or Circle. Do not fall victim to Bitcoin clones.

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:19:36 AM

I don't think this is "definitive proof" about coinfire's claims. It only confirms that one small fact is correct, but does not confirm the conclusion.

It is my understanding that paycoin will be released soon speculators will be able to see if if gaw really does have any merchants lined up.

I have no idea either way, but I certainly do know that it is not certain either way
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:33:30 AM

I don't think this is "definitive proof" about coinfire's claims. It only confirms that one small fact is correct, but does not confirm the conclusion.

It is my understanding that paycoin will be released soon speculators will be able to see if if gaw really does have any merchants lined up.

I have no idea either way, but I certainly do know that it is not certain either way

Josh is an expert at back tracking. When questioned about media blitz he said idk what slots they'll get into. I learned to only announce once it's confirmed. paycoins set to exceed $20!! Aka we only had paid pr articles. But his sheep suck his cock anyway.

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:49:12 AM

Josh is an expert at back tracking. When questioned about media blitz he said idk what slots they'll get into. I learned to only announce once it's confirmed. paycoins set to exceed $20!! Aka we only had paid pr articles. But his sheep suck his cock anyway.
Okay so he backtracked. If he is scamming then he has already scammed for a lot of money (probably in the 7 or 8 digits worth of US dollars of bitcoin). I don't think he will do very much more damage in the few weeks (?) that it will be until paycoin actually launches.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

Okay so he backtracked. If he is scamming then he has already scammed for a lot of money (probably in the 7 or 8 digits worth of US dollars of bitcoin). I don't think he will do very much more damage in the few weeks (?) that it will be until paycoin actually launches.

I bet they will be scamming your grandmother and your dog too in a couple of weeks. As some people are trying to say on this forum. Next GAW will scam whole world and then Josh will escape to Russia to hang out with his pal Vladimir.

Moral of the story. Do not always listen to people spreading FUD over and over again. Just wait a see for yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: