Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:34:46 PM

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

So...What's been going on?

Not trying to FUD, just trying to keep up to date and info honest. It's been a while since a meaningful update.

As for donations, I've sent 15k (10 a few weeks ago + 5 recently) super, fierce sent 25k.  I've got more to donate when I see that the project is moving in a forward direction. 

I dont see you as a FUDder at all, I also think that things are moving a bit too slow here. I don't know, maybe managing 4 coins is not the best idea.

We'll see, but I offered to collaborate with www.ISG3D.com to do 3D printed Supercoin merchandise and I got no answer here by the dev. The company ISG is now having a lot of exposure on Bitcoin website, this could've been good for SUPER.

Anyway, I like the tech and the coin, we are coming back from the holidays so I guess it's understandable if it was a bit slower.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

Hey guys,
I ussualy was buying BTC from bitstamp.net and know, as they temporarily susspended their services, where from, do you guys recommend me to buy BTC safely?

Thanks in advance!

How about coinbase or btc-e better yet locabitcoin.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it!

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:45:41 PM

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

Not trying to FUD, just trying to keep up to date and info honest. It's been a while since a meaningful update.

As for donations, I've sent 15k (10 a few weeks ago + 5 recently) super, fierce sent 25k.  I've got more to donate when I see that the project is moving in a forward direction. 

I dont see you as a FUDder at all, I also think that things are moving a bit too slow here. I don't know, maybe managing 4 coins is not the best idea.

We'll see, but I offered to collaborate with www.ISG3D.com to do 3D printed Supercoin merchandise and I got no answer here by the dev. The company ISG is now having a lot of exposure on Bitcoin website, this could've been good for SUPER.

Anyway, I like the tech and the coin, we are coming back from the holidays so I guess it's understandable if it was a bit slower.

holidays suck. if this is still an option. id say go for it
bitliterippeernxtdogedark

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:46:53 PM

damn, well they are trying.
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:27:00 PM

Care to address the rest of the quote?
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:04:51 PM

Agreed!!  Btw brookefinancial did a lot of by getting in contact with the Canadian 3d printer company www.ISG3D.com  and I believe the computer solution company Phirecore said they accept Supercoin as well.  I think having direct contact with Supercoin's dev would be great to advancing Supercoin's mass adoption goal!
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:25:20 PM

http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

that seems to only be you, the website is up right now.

i know some asian countries have it blocked. because it is a website related to crypto.
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:39:16 PM

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

i know some asian countries have it blocked. because it is a website related to crypto.

with my computer everything works perfectly fine

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:52:03 PM

The site is working fine for me as well.  But Griffith, TC team, ignoring serious investor questions like this is exactly what our previous Dev did.  If you choose this route as well, be prepared to see a quick exodus from investors.  Our patience are already thin for this behavior. 
fuze0000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

The site is working fine for me as well.  But Griffith, TC team, ignoring serious investor questions like this is exactly what our previous Dev did.  If you choose this route as well, be prepared to see a quick exodus from investors.  Our patience are already thin for this behavior. 

Ticked is correct.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:46:13 AM

can someone restate the question? ive read over the quote a few times and it isnt blatantly clear on what it is. i am more than happy to answer questions
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:55:36 AM

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
fuze0000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:13:26 AM

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super
ppl donated already.  Griffith asked for donations on his donation website page and he received more than he was asking for.

https://www.startjoin.com/Multi_Wallet
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:25:14 AM

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.

Bullshit.

I don't live in an "asian country", and I can surf every other crypto-related site on the fucking planet, so don't tell me it's "only me" or that I'm "blocked".

I've used Firefox, Internet Explorer, TOR, and even used HTTrack to try to download the entire site...

Even a whois search with screenshots doesn't return any results...try it yourself and see:
http://whois.domaintools.com/trustedcryptos.com

There is no website up at http://www.trustedcryptos.com

I was coding websites when most of you were still in shitting in your diapers, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:02:44 AM

Yeah I live in Canada and the website is not working.

But guys, I think that Griffith heard us, we were coming from the holidays let's see what happens in the next few weeks with the multipool and the other projects in line.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:18:47 AM

Site seems to be working just fine try to clear your cache/cookies .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:40:02 AM

I confirm this. The site works fine.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:58:50 AM

Try clearing YOUR cache / cookies and THEN try to access http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Bet you can't.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:08:42 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 09:39:02 AM by mdtspain

Try clearing YOUR cache / cookies and THEN try to access http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Bet you can't.

Working without any problems here.... I am not going to enter a yes/no competition.

Also...I am not having any problems showing where I life or who I am.

Don't know what you are pointing to....the roadmap is on the OP page for a long time now.

Whois Records:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: