Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:25:14 PM

Number 1!
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:26:19 PM

Re

a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Supercoin holders will become shareholders in this exchange, and the trading fees generated by the exchange will be used to pay out dividends to shareholders every 3 months.

Arguably if coin holders are effectively shareholders in an exchange who will be given dividends every 3 months then buying coins would probably be equal to buying a security and the sale of coins would need prior approval from the SEC

What is the view on that ?

I think that would be a great thing to happen. It would mean we have successfully reached the goal of being officially reconized by the SEC or any other regulator to be an valuable asset.

The problem for those regulators is however that the owners are around the world and that we (the developers) are only making a free software for everybody to use at will.

But once again I really hope that the newspapers will be full with the names SuperCoin, Multiwalletcoin and ECCoin calling these coins securities because we pay interest and would need approval.....maybe we will be the first coin to be officially reconized as a security

By the time the SEC want to get involved with Supercoin it will be worth at least $100 per supercoin!
harry_weener

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Re

a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Supercoin holders will become shareholders in this exchange, and the trading fees generated by the exchange will be used to pay out dividends to shareholders every 3 months.

Arguably if coin holders are effectively shareholders in an exchange who will be given dividends every 3 months then buying coins would probably be equal to buying a security and the sale of coins would need prior approval from the SEC

I think that would be a great thing to happen. It would mean we have successfully reached the goal of being officially reconized by the SEC or any other regulator to be an valuable asset.

The problem for those regulators is however that the owners are around the world and that we (the developers) are only making a free software for everybody to use at will.

But once again I really hope that the newspapers will be full with the names SuperCoin, Multiwalletcoin and ECCoin calling these coins securities because we pay interest and would need approval.....maybe we will be the first coin to be officially reconized as a security

By the time the SEC want to get involved with Supercoin it will be worth at least $100 per supercoin!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:16:47 PM

Re

$10000 per one coin at least.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:43:27 PM

What SEC stands for?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

Re

Actually, I think TrustPlus has already started the paperwork or w/e is required for the SEC, but that idea sounds great!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:20:45 AM

vote for coin #1 with #2 as the reverse side Smiley

Current design is pretty nice as well.
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:57:01 AM

I vote for coin design number 4 which is the original design.

Whatever design is adopted it really should be considered to include the same wording that is around the original design - SUPERCOIN - ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS - in the appropriate type setting required, and possibly even include the year it was created.

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:07:30 AM

i vote for #4 which is old and original logo, that still looks much attractive ans superb like SUPERCOIN.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:05:31 AM

if someone would like to submit a new logo. (going to need a high resolution picture so making it different sizes wont distort quality). then feel free to submit one for everyone to see and if people like it. i can easily replace it in the new wallets

I've just made another one:

avartar:

Please donate some super if I win the vote:
SuperCoin: SYDAqLAU3XSij9B7Voap7WcPn1KhYZL3S6

This is what I was talking about. I like it.

Let's make a poll to decide what to choose.
this one

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
harry_weener

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:31:51 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 10:51:45 PM by harry_weener

if someone would like to submit a new logo. (going to need a high resolution picture so making it different sizes wont distort quality). then feel free to submit one for everyone to see and if people like it. i can easily replace it in the new wallets

I've just made another one:

avartar:

Please donate some super if I win the vote:
SuperCoin: SYDAqLAU3XSij9B7Voap7WcPn1KhYZL3S6

This is what I was talking about. I like it.

Let's make a poll to decide what to choose.
this one

ya i like this one too

or this one

or this one
harry_weener

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:36:24 AM

number 2 or number 3

high voltage!!!!!

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:16:14 PM

ECCoin is on a slow but steady rise. The value has more then doubled the last 30 days. Supercoin and MWC will proberly follow the same path as ECCoin.

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6M5P8-IqAEMzU8in7LgVg2W0Mr8K0VkPrc8uX6TBuo/viewanalytics?usp=already_responded

vote now for the new logo if you care about it. i will be taking the result from this poll in 72 hours
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:06:57 PM

ECCoin is on a slow but steady rise. The value has more then doubled the last 30 days. Supercoin and MWC will proberly follow the same path as ECCoin.

Huge potential, only coins I've seen got much attention are xmr, doge, nxt. And ECC is way better, sell wall has been moving for the last few days, if enough buyers trade into it sell wall will disappear but someone is obviously falling for it dang
zeewolf

Activity: 236

In dreamland; he awaits you.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:18:40 PM

Number #2 is amazing! I cast my vote on it.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

i vote for #1

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:48:41 PM

guys u actually gotta check it off on the poll

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6M5P8-IqAEMzU8in7LgVg2W0Mr8K0VkPrc8uX6TBuo/viewanalytics?usp=already_responded

otherwise ur vote wont be counted. i dont wanna read 15 thread pages and tally up votes.. there have been 8 votes so far
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:50:33 PM

I vote for coin design number 4 which is the original design.

Whatever design is adopted it really should be considered to include the same wording that is around the original design - SUPERCOIN - ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS - in the appropriate type setting required, and possibly even include the year it was created.

i think also its must be  SUPERCOIN - ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS text in logo,
in bunch of coins , marketing is crucial,
supercoin have unique MULTISIG anon..........
ask designer of 1 and 2 to add this text
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

guys u actually gotta check it off on the poll

otherwise ur vote wont be counted. i dont wanna read 15 thread pages and tally up votes.. there have been 8 votes so far

This is the correct link to the voting page. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6M5P8-IqAEMzU8in7LgVg2W0Mr8K0VkPrc8uX6TBuo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: