Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:05:04 PM

Lol, I think I got targeted by a group of fake account but hey, 50 retweets cant be bad for SUPER!

Still waiting for the official Supercoin twitter account... If you dont have time to manage it Im sure some people in the community could! (I personally couldnt but I retweet SUPER a lot)

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/543366509733892096

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

Multipool adds create buying support on the exchange because miners mine profitable coins and get paid in SUPER.

Multicoin wallet is a nice tech innovation.

The best would be to have both of the them in the upcoming weeks, but of course it's best to start with the wallet!

We are looking forward to see your work Griffith!

The wallet is coming. We are doing some tests before we will release it. Yesterday night (european time) we found a bug, and we are looking to resolve that. We have rewriten some calculations that where necessary to resolve the bug. We can only test if it is resolved once every 24hrs...thats why this is taking so long.

I will also give you some idea how long development takes. For 2 months now we are working on in wallet trading. We have 1 person working on that as a full-time job, Monday to Saterday ~8hrs a day. It is in the finnishing stages, but not ready yet.

Good news, thanks.

A lot of people here got screwed by the first dev time, dont take it personal if we are pushy.  Grin

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:19:40 PM

Multipool adds create buying support on the exchange because miners mine profitable coins and get paid in SUPER.

The best would be to have both of the them in the upcoming weeks, but of course it's best to start with the wallet!

The wallet is coming. We are doing some tests before we will release it. Yesterday night (european time) we found a bug, and we are looking to resolve that. We have rewriten some calculations that where necessary to resolve the bug. We can only test if it is resolved once every 24hrs...thats why this is taking so long.

I will also give you some idea how long development takes. For 2 months now we are working on in wallet trading. We have 1 person working on that as a full-time job, Monday to Saterday ~8hrs a day. It is in the finnishing stages, but not ready yet.

Good news, thanks.

A lot of people here got screwed by the first dev time, dont take it personal if we are pushy.  Grin

No offence taken at all...  Wink
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

Thanks for the updates!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

i wont be working on code today, i am taking a personal today to go snowboarding. will resume tomorrow.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

i wont be working on code today, i am taking a personal today to go snowboarding. will resume tomorrow.

Thanks for the update..    Enjoy your day !
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:42:08 AM

I hope you're enjoying your day off.

Supercoin has a bright future!
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:51:03 AM

officially got the new supercoin wallet working (on windows, there are some small linux bugs we are fixing). apprerently if you click on the top menu in the wrong spot it dissapears Shocked
pak

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:35:57 AM

Thanks for the updates dev.
We are all waiting for good news.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

www.trustedcryptos.com new website
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

1: When will the first page of this forum be updated with a link to the new Windows wallet?

2: ETA for multicoinwallet features for Supercoin?

3: ETA for multipool?

4: ETA Linux wallet?  

5: ETA for adding your version of what you deem to be (true anonymous Transactions by adding whatever code that you and the  community can agree with to be added towards Supercoin to make it even better than it is currently if that's even possible lol?

Thanks Griffith, mdtspain, & sovie for all of your hard work!
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:33:57 PM

1: When will the first page of this forum be updated with a link to the new Windows wallet?        <-- after we compile it. give me an hour or so

2: ETA for multicoinwallet features for Supercoin?        <-- i dont know im working on it, it takes time

3: ETA for multipool?   <-- same as #2 since i have to do both

4: ETA Linux wallet?  <-- its been available for quite some time now

5: ETA for adding your version of what you deem to be (true anonymous Transactions by adding whatever code that you and the  community can agree with to be added towards Supercoin to make it even better than it is currently if that's even possible lol?     <-- community for the most part insisted it was fine the way it was so i havent touched it yet

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:17:25 PM

hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:26:49 PM

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hallo Student Wiskunde....Nederlands?

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:30:40 AM

NEW SUPERCOIN WALLET! Download it from the new website for our dev group

all OS supported. website like on the front page.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:45:15 AM

Great to see the new wallet just wanted to mention something on the transactions tab it doesnt show the Amount of coins .

Other thing is creating random address .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:58:59 AM

TrustedCryptos website is an excellent idea.

I just draw the webmasters attention to a spelling error on the home page..

>> Our coins can be bought on various Exchanges <<
>> We gaurantee development and support <<

should be  guarantee
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:14:41 AM

TrustedCryptos website is an excellent idea.

I just draw the webmasters attention to a spelling error on the home page..

>> Our coins can be bought on various Exchanges <<
>> We gaurantee development and support <<

should be  guarantee

just read you pm. fixed
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:08:38 AM

NEW SUPERCOIN WALLET! Download it from the new website for our dev group

all OS supported. website like on the front page.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

old wallet SuperCoin version 3 is still working?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: