Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool  (Read 97762 times)
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:55:49 PM

Please do note that during the next 2 weeks or so the market
will trade rather thin due to all the spending out there so
do not be alarmed if the price falls due to this.
As always volume and buying will uptrend after the New Year,
we will be taking this time to stratagise some promotion, and as ever
as we are non profit any donations will be welcome in order to pay
for competitions, articles and twitter promotions.
We will shortly let you all know what address you can use
for promotion donations.

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday and merry xmas
on behalf of the trusted-crypto team!

Keep minting Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jonybroker

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:35:00 PM

I was also surpised when price dropped less then 1k, I was also thinking same.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:31:58 PM

thats normal all altcoins prices are dropping due to holidays, hopefully the devs can lunch the multipool to keep the price stable .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:21:35 AM

re Consolidation..

EDIT: we dont believe that MWC does this either. however we will be implementing a fix for this in the future. i can probably code one up really quick by editing the way the stake is confirmed and generated... shouldnt take too long. but thank you for the feature request. it will get added soon

I would add a note of caution on this. The Supercoin wallet is running and staking well, and this may be the sort of 'fix' that causes unwanted problems. .. It is just that I am not aware of any other coins which have this running successfully.

I realise that you may know much more about this, and have good examples of implementation. Which coins are using this atm ?
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:48:11 PM

re Consolidation..

EDIT: we dont believe that MWC does this either. however we will be implementing a fix for this in the future. i can probably code one up really quick by editing the way the stake is confirmed and generated... shouldnt take too long. but thank you for the feature request. it will get added soon

I would add a note of caution on this. The Supercoin wallet is running and staking well, and this may be the sort of 'fix' that causes unwanted problems. .. It is just that I am not aware of any other coins which have this running successfully.

I realise that you may know much more about this, and have good examples of implementation. Which coins are using this atm ?
Agreed!  Haste makes waste!   Let stay focused on getting the price up first!  Investors will come as Supercoin increases in value.  Trusted Crypto group has an excellent plan to implement inwallet exchange trading , multicoinwallet features to the Supercoin wallet as an optional wallet, & to add code that will make Supercoin even more anonymous than it is as the present time. 
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

alright guys.[shameless self promotion time] so if you decided to check out my code development schedule page ( www.trustedcryptos.com/Griffith.html ) or followed my personal twitter ( https://twitter.com/TC_Griffith ) you would know that today i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

what i need from you guys is what coins do you want the pool to mine?
Requirements: they have to be actively PoW
: should be traded on either bittrex or swisscex (this is more of a preference thing)
: can be sha-256, scrypt, or x11

so let me know guys and i will load up those wallets onto the mining server. if i get a good amount of responses then this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:37:31 AM

If I understanding everyone (including myself), we are looking for a multipool that mines "most profitable coins" and pays out in supercoin. Most multipools will not tell you what they are mining. They will just tell you "most profitable". I have all sha-256 asics, so I would like to see support for that algo.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

the pool has a profit switch. i was just wondering what people think i should add for a base. anything they specifically want to see on there
B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

re Consolidation..

Agreed!  Haste makes waste!   Let stay focused on getting the price up first!  Investors will come as Supercoin increases in value.  Trusted Crypto group has an excellent plan to implement inwallet exchange trading , multicoinwallet features to the Supercoin wallet as an optional wallet, & to add code that will make Supercoin even more anonymous than it is as the present time. 

Gentle folk, I proposed the consolidation routine's inclusion simply to protect one of Supercoin's key attributes.

SuperCoin is fast, that is one of its major attractions but it will slow appreciably if transactions become huge simply because wallet stakers fail to manually consolidate amounts in their wallets. The need is because each amount that stakes is split to two halves, so after just 8 complete staking cycles you end up with 256 amounts from each one you started with. Eventually the block chain will be cluttered with a huge number of inputs for tiny transactions.

Consolidation is neither trivial nor whimsical.

Meanwhile, from the land down-under:

Merry Christmas, Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! or Zalig Kerstfeast, Chung Mung Giang Sinh, Feliz Navidad, La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou, Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto, Joyeux Noel, Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo, Gesëende Kersfees, Cristmas-e-shoma mobarak bashad, Selamat Hari Natal, Sung Tan Chuk Ha, Meri Kirihimete, Merry Keshmish, Bikpela hamamas blong dispela Krismas na Nupela yia i go long yu, Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie, Feliz Natal, Froehliche Weihnachten, Gledileg Jol, Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar, Hyvaa joulua, Jutdlime pivdluarit ukiortame pivdluaritlo!, Buone Feste Natalizie, Nathar Puthu Varuda Valthukkal, Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun, Sawadee Pee Mai, Nollaig chridheil huibh, God Jul or Gledelig Jul, Nollaig Shona Dhuit or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat, Ojenyunyat Sungwiyadeson honungradon nagwutut. Ojenyunyat osrasay, Mele Kalikimaka ame Hauoli Makahiki Hou!, Shub Naya Baras, Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova, Kala Christouyenna!, Mitho Makosi Kesikansi, Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun, Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan, Tchestita Koleda; Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo, Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah, Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

re Consolidation..

Gentle folk, I proposed the consolidation routine's inclusion simply to protect one of Supercoin's key attributes.

SuperCoin is fast, that is one of its major attractions but it will slow appreciably if transactions become huge simply because wallet stakers fail to manually consolidate amounts in their wallets. The need is because each amount that stakes is split to two halves, so after just 8 complete staking cycles you end up with 256 amounts from each one you started with. Eventually the block chain will be cluttered with a huge number of inputs for tiny transactions.

Consolidation is neither trivial nor whimsical.

I don't see that at all. Supercoin works fast simply because transactions are not becoming cluttered . My Supercoin wallet never needs consolidation, because the blocks do not ever seem to split : why is that ??

Very important discussion : please can we get some other views.
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:26:31 PM

I don't see that at all. Supercoin works fast simply because transactions are not becoming cluttered . My Supercoin wallet never needs consolidation, because the blocks do not ever seem to split : why is that ??

Hi Majormax,

are you looking at inputs in send coins? If you do not see that button you will have to turn it on from the display tab in preferences. That is where you will see how fragmented your inputs become through staking.

Wishing you the best of Seasons' Greetings from the land down-under.

B4zz4

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

alright guys.[shameless self promotion time] so if you decided to check out my code development schedule page ( www.trustedcryptos.com/Griffith.html ) or followed my personal twitter ( https://twitter.com/TC_Griffith ) you would know that today i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

what i need from you guys is what coins do you want the pool to mine?
Requirements: they have to be actively PoW
: should be traded on either bittrex or swisscex (this is more of a preference thing)
: can be sha-256, scrypt, or x11

so let me know guys and i will load up those wallets onto the mining server. if i get a good amount of responses then this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

ECC, HBN, CAPS
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:28:36 PM

Hi Majormax,

are you looking at inputs in send coins? If you do not see that button you will have to turn it on from the display tab in preferences. That is where you will see how fragmented your inputs become through staking.

B4zz4

Yes. My inputs are not becoming fragmented at all. They never have.

Compliments of the Season !
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:31:02 PM

Hi Majormax,

B4zz4

May I ask what wallet version you are using?

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:35:09 PM

Hi Majormax,

B4zz4

May I ask what wallet version you are using?

I have had 13 fragments constantly since September, and have received about 100 stakes since then.
B4zz4

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

I have had 13 fragments constantly since September, and have received about 100 stakes since then.

Interesting. And your locking and encryption settings (not your pass phrase), if you don't mind sharing?

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 01:57:53 PM

Interesting. And your locking and encryption settings (not your pass phrase), if you don't mind sharing?

PM'ed you.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

Hi guys ! Merry Christmas to all of you .
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:02:36 PM

MERRY X-MAS EVERYBODY
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

Merry Christmas to the Supercoin community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: