Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 22403 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vicvelcro (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:45:54 AM

Quite welcome.

...and thanks for picking this up and keep on going

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clown.scar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:35:57 AM

well done, now we can remain on topic Embarrassed
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:03:00 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 12:18:43 AM by vicvelcro

I just got a PM from one of the community members. Says he's going to organize a dump of about 6 million. Get ready to buy it cheap!

Then I will tell you all who it was.

-edit-
He only has 156k himself and claims to be TELLING other people to dump the rest. Cuz he's boss.

Anyhow, I only see 10k sold so far. 5,990,000 still to go. Cuz he's boss.

-edit-
almost an hour later, 40k. Slowest dump I've ever seen.
5,960,000 still to go...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:10:24 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 11:19:54 PM by vicvelcro

There's the one who is threatening to dump 6 million.

Butthurt because I won't let him post his pump and dump announcement. Which makes me a scam dev, apparently.

There is no setback.

How is the programmer affected by me talking to people about the coin?
I have done this multiple times. There is no pump, I dont see any. I want to have my team make one.
I let people in on a good investment.. Is that bad?
Is it down by 50%? Is it puumped right now and realy to blast and hit 1 sat?

I sent you a trojan.

But yea, I might just tell the guys I know that hold about 6 mill all in all to dump their coins and see how LTCD would fall apart, if you won't help us pump.
Both of us knows that it does not take much more, then LTCD is screwed and will not be able to climb back up.

Holding is all LTCD got atm. If someone dumps more than 5 mill, then its doomed unless we you are lucky.

The sell wall is 6 BTC and the buy wall is only 2 BTC.

That did not take long..

SCAM DEV.

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:15:08 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 10:49:25 PM by vicvelcro

No, but thank you for the offer.

On that note...

Per the rules of BitcoinTalk and in regard specifically to self-moderated topics, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE

Hamuki, you are now informed that your presence here is unwelcome and unwanted. Please leave this topic and do not return. If you fail to comply, your account is subject to punitive action and possibly even being banned by the site administrator.

Good bye.

I could put your weenie in my mouth and wash it for you.

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:41:39 PM

You have been asked to leave and stay gone more than once.

On that note...

Per the rules of BitcoinTalk and in regard specifically to self-moderated topics, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE

mikeymillie, you are now informed that your presence here is unwelcome and unwanted. Please leave this topic and do not return. If you fail to comply, your account is subject to punitive action and possibly even being banned by the site administrator.

Good bye.

That guy had me fooled, i actually thought he was a legitimate believer. 

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:20:21 AM

For the record since Ive got a few questions about the above posts. Yes an OP is allowed to specify that users aren't allowed to post in their thread. Once you have been asked not to post such as above, continuing to post in said thread can result in a ban. If you feel inclined you may make your own thread.
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:22:23 AM

Thank you. I appreciate you confirming that.

For the record since Ive got a few questions about the above posts. Yes an OP is allowed to specify that users aren't allowed to post in their thread. Once you have been asked not to post such as above, continuing to post in said thread can result in a ban. If you feel inclined you may make your own thread.

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:05:46 AM

travis72682

I've deleted more of your posts than I want to.

Per the rules of BitcoinTalk and in regard specifically to self-moderated topics, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876509.msg9782706#msg9782706)

travis72682, you are now informed that your presence here is unwelcome and unwanted. Please leave this topic and do not return. If you fail to comply, your account is subject to punitive action and possibly even being banned by the site administrator.

Good bye.

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:50:50 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 09:37:23 AM by vicvelcro

Over the span of 9 hours - price on Cryptsy only fell 5 satoshis and on Bittrex it only fell 8 satoshis.

That is the benefit of deleting Pump and Dump posts in this topic. The attempt to stir up a FUD storm and cause panic was a failure.

It doesn't work when they do it outside a coin's main channel for communication. Twitter and their own topics are useless because they can't get to their target audience - they obviously don't profit by pumping and dumping into each other.

Thanks to each of you for not posting during that time and for not feeding the trolls.

Back to our regular routine...

Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:39:01 AM

Over the span of 9 hours - price on Cryptsy only fell 5 satoshis and on Bittrex it only fell 8 satoshis.

That is the benefit of deleting Pump and Dump posts in this topic. The attempt to stir up a FUD storm and cause panic was a failure.

It doesn't work when they do it outside a coin's main channel for communication. Twitter and their own topics are useless because they can't get to their target audience - they obviously don't profit by pumping and dumping into each other.

Thanks to each of you for not posting during that time and for not feeding the trolls.

Back to our regular routine...

Thank you for your work ... I just bought 80K again ... and will securely hold long
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:30:09 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 10:53:11 AM by q327K091

just keep on target, developing having fun in the process, crypto is not a war although some think it is  Cool

and make my 40K proud please it is when reward was 4,000 I think I don't remember now now is what 1 coin ? it is great supply/demand , just keep on adding stuff and updating this thread even if once a week but consistent! if you do that price will rise and next year it will rise even more because something is telling me smart money has been accumulating on low both price and difficulty (if mining)

quickly checking bittrex.. let's see not that it matters , intra day that is software updates matter..

good! not 1 satoshi ... kidding kidding... so yeah stay on target as if nothing is happening keep on updating "core" wallet polishing it to perfection , speak soon

a! one more thing for I almost have forgotten,  there is a known strategy known as exchange arbitrage by bots, since there is a price difference between cryptsy and bittrex LTCD is very likely victim of an arbitrage so that depresses the price, many coins are affected but since this is "just" traders game for now we hope it will unroll to something useful crypto in general that is like commerce.. otherwise sure it is all abstract and sure people lose and gain money like a big game.. it is fun though.. but I hope for real use one day, see what happens

aaaaand one more thing.. if you stay on target and sharpen skills (you probably have them) but infrastructure maybe some innovation in some specific sector, look at BTCD (not pushing this coin dont like to cross post few exception) in some ways concepts of LTCD are similar, BTCD is now core part of the Supernet and that gets people excited

so that's that
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:14:35 PM

I guess to balance Vic out I'll have to be the compassionate one around here Wink.

Hi All,

Popping back in to give you an update. I have very large backend coding updates that will make the site less vunerable to attack. I have also streamlined parts of the code ot make edits easier within my CMS system.

Keep in mind that I just purchased the program in full, just look up how much adobe costs me per month to use. I would like this to be my token of good faith towards the community. Vic and I trudge through the FUD in different ways, but we are still here for the long haul.

We can't do much about the price, especially in the short term. We apologize for that but it is the unfortunate reality. Development continues and I'm sure you will be pleased when progress has been made clear. Stay tuned all!

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:05:34 PM

I guess to balance Vic out I'll have to be the compassionate one around here Wink.

Hi All,

Popping back in to give you an update. I have very large backend coding updates that will make the site less vunerable to attack. I have also streamlined parts of the code ot make edits easier within my CMS system.

Keep in mind that I just purchased the program in full, just look up how much adobe costs me per month to use. I would like this to be my token of good faith towards the community. Vic and I trudge through the FUD in different ways, but we are still here for the long haul.

We can't do much about the price, especially in the short term. We apologize for that but it is the unfortunate reality. Development continues and I'm sure you will be pleased when progress has been made clear. Stay tuned all!

Price will come, when we have something to show Grin People worried about price is understandable, but not the reason to be in it Smiley

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:37:51 PM

I'd say this is accurate. Somebody has to do it...  Grin

This is accurate, too.

Vic and I trudge through the FUD in different ways, but we are still here for the long haul.

But we are trying and will continue to do so.

We can't do much about the price, especially in the short term.

This is accurate.

Development continues

McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

Such a shame to seen all this upheaval in the community. Its a shame I was really rooting for LTCD from the sidelines. I really do hope that the new devs bring proper innovation back into LTCD to that others perceive its proper value.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:43:00 PM

There have been and still will be some bumps in the road ahead. It's normal.

Still going to continue moving forward. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Alec and I have been working on different ends for the past several days. When we update each other on our individual progress, we will collectively prepare an update and post it.

Such a shame to seen all this upheaval in the community. Its a shame I was really rooting for LTCD from the sidelines. I really do hope that the new devs bring proper innovation back into LTCD to that others perceive its proper value.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

I'd say this is accurate. Somebody has to do it...  Grin

I don't speak much on these matters but it is refreshing that this happens.

I know that this is a a challenge for all but some people old or new investors might be turned off by the tone in this thread.

Speaking for myself, I know I am. Doesn't feel like the community that started off. With the old thread no locked and this one moderated doesn't feel like the voices are being heard like in the past. Everyone might not always agree but from the dev point you are the face and voice of this coin and the voice sounds like take it or leave it, this is my thing and I'll do it my way wether you like it or not.

I'm not a big holder but I still hold. Been here since the beginning.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:37:43 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 12:14:17 AM by vicvelcro

I respect your opinion. I'm fine with anyone feeling as you do.

I will not change the direction of LTCD based on who cries the loudest. I will not participate in LTCD becoming a scam coin.

That may or may not apply to what you have in mind, I can't speculate on that.

The recent exodus has been due to me telling the P&D creeps to post their crap in their own topics and not in ours. That's all. They can do as they like, just not here. Simple enough. We have our topic and they can stay out of this one. They can have theirs and I (probably others too) will stay out of that one.

I'd say this is accurate. Somebody has to do it...  Grin

I don't speak much on these matters but it is refreshing that this happens.

I know that this is a a challenge for all but some people old or new investors might be turned off by the tone in this thread.

Speaking for myself, I know I am. Doesn't feel like the community that started off. With the old thread no locked and this one moderated doesn't feel like the voices are being heard like in the past. Everyone might not always agree but from the dev point you are the face and voice of this coin and the voice sounds like take it or leave it, this is my thing and I'll do it my way wether you like it or not.

I'm not a big holder but I still hold. Been here since the beginning.

McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:08:39 AM

Can we get a mac wallet

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: