Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554237 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

He has indeed been banned and he said "payments will go through none the less to those not banned."
Who is banned? The OP is online, why isn't he posting something confirming all of this? 5 days of posting not counting according to this new site.
EDIT: Ok got it now. But I think it's a shame that the last 5 days wont count for the total post.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:10:18 PM

He has indeed been banned and he said "payments will go through none the less to those not banned."
Who is banned? The OP is online, why isn't he posting something confirming all of this? 5 days of posting not counting according to this new site.

Read the post above yours and check your signature , I think that it is wrong.
sickhouse

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

Read the post above yours and check your signature , I think that it is wrong.
I copied the signature from the OP, and I got payed last month. This is the senior signature, should I remove the spaces after the text?
EDIT: The signature is not the problem,
I've made even more than 4 posts today alone (some should be excluded) but the last 4 days doesn't count.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:14:48 PM

EDIT: Ok got it now. But I think it's a shame that the last 5 days wont count for the total post.
First this new bot wasn't launched since 5 days as I think also , bitsig.website/thebot contain the last month posts if you
were confonded this month with the last month. it seem like you didn't read the news here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.2240 .

Thank you for your undersanding ,
bitcoin boy
sickhouse

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:27:07 PM

First this new bot wasn't launched since 5 days as I think also , bitsig.website/thebot contain the last month posts if you
were confonded this month with the last month. it seem like you didn't read the news here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.2240 .

bitcoin boy
I'm sorry what news? How could I have known that? You linked to a post made today.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

wow marcotheminer got banned for announcing about his bot that is a bit out of order that if that is what it says on signature right now.

First of all for mods reading you should un ban him. As their is not problem in announcing his bot to his members and fellow signature campaign managers this bot was released for this signature campaign. marcotheminer was simply letting other managers know that it is available to them if would like it as a lot of members where commenting on how it was good.

So please remove this restriction

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Bitcoin_BOy$

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:34:02 PM

bitcoin boy
I'm sorry what news? How could I have known that? You linked to a post made today.

Sorry thats because i'm trying to explain you that something new happen : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765 ;
And you are talking like we stole your posts or something like this :
The new is that theirs a new bot that pay users automatically and stats ,,,, i throught Marco already explain that .

Bitcoin Boy
sickhouse

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

wow marcotheminer got banned for announcing about his bot that is a bit out of order that if that is what it says on signature right now.

First of all for mods reading you should un ban him. As their is not problem in announcing his bot to his members and fellow signature campaign managers this bot was released for this signature campaign. marcotheminer was simply letting other managers know that it is available to them if would like it as a lot of members where commenting on how it was good.

Agree, unban him he has done nothing wrong. Maybe we can start a thread somewhere?

bitcoin boy

Sorry thats because i'm trying to explain you that something new happen : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765 ;
The new is that theirs a new bot that pay users automatically and stats ,,,, i throught Marco already explain that .

Bitcoin Boy

I just recently became a member so I haven't really followed the development of things here. But it's fine - I've got 2 questions for you, does the payment go to the account on BIT-X now and does the bot update the post count realtime?

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:40:46 PM

I just recently became a member so I haven't really followed the development of things here. But it's fine - I've got 2 questions for you, does the payment go to the account on BIT-X now and does the bot update the post count realtime?

The payment goes to the Bit-X account at the end of the week where it can then be withdrawn
The bot is near realtime and does update fairly frequently there is some delay of course.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Bitcoin_BOy$

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:43:12 PM

Agree, unban him he has done nothing wrong. Maybe we can start a thread somewhere?

bitcoin boy

Bitcoin Boy

does the payment go to the account on BIT-X now
Yes u will be paid after one week automatically .

does the bot update the post count realtime
Yep u can watch ur stats in real time here : http://bitsig.website/beta

All respect ,
bitcoin boy
Bitcoin_BOy$

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:46:05 PM

Like i can see , you removed some of your last posts thats why the bot writing -8 so you need to recover your -8 by posting new ones
Or you can call Marco to delete you and then return or to edit your starting posts ,

Edit : User : erikalui , uid : 141005 just register with 440 posts   2015-Mar-Wed 05:03:55

All respect ,
bitcoin boY

I removed the old "bumps" of December and January and I wasn't a part of any Signature campaign at that time. I have made so many new posts now which aren't being counted.

If I tell Macro to delete me, my 20-25 new posts are just wasted. I can tell him to edit my starting posts as that would be fine.  Smiley
Hello i just rested your starting posts to 430 instead of 440 , i  think that can help you Smiley

All respect ,
bitcoin boy
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:49:15 PM

Maybe an idea for this campaign to have  IRC chat or some sort of skype group as another way to stay in contact would be a good option incase of events happening like this in the future

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Bitcoin_BOy$

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:53:11 PM

Maybe an idea for this campaign to have  IRC chat or some sort of skype group as another way to stay in contact would be a good option incase of events happening like this in the future
Yep Marco already asked me to added a chat room and I will work on it soon
sickhouse

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:00:53 PM

Respect to the creator of this bot, very cool feature!

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:09:58 PM

Hey , i can transfer https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#BIT-X to you anytime you want : > ( if we're using irc )
Bitcoin_BOy$

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:14:04 PM

Hey , i can transfer https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#BIT-X to you anytime you want : > ( if we're using irc )
Thanks , But I Think it will be nice if I made just simple one like in btc-e
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:14:54 PM

Thanks , But I Think it will be nice if I made just simple one like in btc-e
alright! ; )
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:44:36 AM

It seems that also marcotheminer was banned :

Is he going to enforce the rule regarding that you get kicked from the campaign if you get banned?
Wait what?
He invited me to this campaign yesterday, and now he's banned?!
That's hilarious dude!

Escrow of a campaign banned Grin Grin
I hope the participants gets their money.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:24:09 AM

Joint, waiting for confirmation.
lucasjkr

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:41:45 AM

Is this campaign still open to new people? Of my level? (I think I'm a sr member).

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: