Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554237 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:41:52 PM

this is another spammy thread notice how some user spam consecutive post(they could include them in one post only), those should not be counted

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg11033689#msg11033689

Agree that the multiple consecutive posts could have been included in a single posts. But due to the lenght it was very difficult to make a single post. I guess I have made only like two "consecutive posts" once, and so I have no problem in getting my one/two posts excluded from the payment(I guess they do get excluded because the count of excluded posts automatically sometimes increase even when I haven't posted in a non paying section of the forum, I guess its manually done).

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

I'm in a dilemma.  I asked a question in a thread and somebody was helpful.  Normally I would simply thank them but now am hesitant to do so and be accused of spam.   

I am going to reply with the post "TY" and you can not count it.  It feels strange not to say TY.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:44:13 PM

I'm in a dilemma.  I asked a question in a thread and somebody was helpful.  Normally I would simply thank them but now am hesitant to do so and be accused of spam.   

I am going to reply with the post "TY" and you can not count it.  It feels strange not to say TY.

A "thank you" is okay. I, myself and many others have done it. Just don't spam "thank you"s in many threads which I think you won't do.

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:51:46 PM

I'm in a dilemma.  I asked a question in a thread and somebody was helpful.  Normally I would simply thank them but now am hesitant to do so and be accused of spam.  

I am going to reply with the post "TY" and you can not count it.  It feels strange not to say TY.

Feel free to still post such a reply, just don't do it if you don't mean it!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:58:18 PM

Request To remove these Two thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016058.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.0

Reason: People Are just posting Crap on these thread to increase the post count. They are not going for reasoning.

I was so hurt reading the comments of those people on "Islam hates people". Even if they are or not posting for the campaign, their view about religion and God is so shameful. Sensitive topics should not be discussed like this on a forum.  Cry

nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:59:37 PM

I'm in a dilemma.  I asked a question in a thread and somebody was helpful.  Normally I would simply thank them but now am hesitant to do so and be accused of spam.  

I am going to reply with the post "TY" and you can not count it.  It feels strange not to say TY.

Feel free to still post such a reply, just don't do it if you don't mean it!

Thanks Marco Grin, it was my first such post since being in the campaign for over a month.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:06:42 PM

Free card? Means I will receive the card without having to pay for the shipping fee or any other fee? I basically dint get the use of a Debit card but I guess the card can be shipped to India so I would be interested in owning one.

You don't want to pay the 0.05BTC issuance fee and for first 1,000(or 10,000), fees are less. You can use your Bitcoins directly exchange to INR when withdrawing from ATM or paying for something with it. Yes, it can be shipped to India.

marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:27:55 PM

Free card? Means I will receive the card without having to pay for the shipping fee or any other fee? I basically dint get the use of a Debit card but I guess the card can be shipped to India so I would be interested in owning one.

You don't want to pay the 0.05BTC issuance fee and for first 1,000(or 10,000), fees are less. You can use your Bitcoins directly exchange to INR when withdrawing from ATM or paying for something with it. Yes, it can be shipped to India.

First 10,000 users have no monthly fees.

A debit card allows you to spend straight from your wallet, anywhere in the world!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:02:55 PM

A debit card allows you to spend straight from your wallet, anywhere in the world!

Is there information on any conversion fees, or information on how the value is calculated? There's a huge difference between exchanges when you do $10k, for example, and even bigger if there's a conversion fee on top of that.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:10:39 PM

Is there information on any conversion fees, or information on how the value is calculated? There's a huge difference between exchanges when you do $10k, for example, and even bigger if there's a conversion fee on top of that.

There is more information on the card part of the site here: https://card.bit-x.com.

If that doesn't help just ask me again Smiley
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:01:04 AM

hi marco!!!
can you explicit list in OP,
the valid board for signature campaign???
many thanks!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:06:33 AM

hi marco!!!
many thanks!

The valid boards/threads are all boards/threads that aren't listed in the excluded boards/thread bit.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:39:50 AM

hi marco!!!
many thanks!

The valid boards/threads are all boards/threads that aren't listed in the excluded boards/thread bit.

...for "altcoin boards."

do you mean "Alternate cryptocurrencies" and all his child boards?
I mean

Altcoin Discussion
Announcements (Altcoins)
Mining (Altcoins)
Pools (Altcoins)
Marketplace (Altcoins)
Service Announcements (Altcoins)
Service Discussion (Altcoins)

are all disqualified???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:46:04 AM

hi marco!!!
many thanks!

...for "altcoin boards."

I mean

Altcoin Discussion
Announcements (Altcoins)
Mining (Altcoins)
Pools (Altcoins)
Marketplace (Altcoins)

are all disqualified???

All Alt-Currency boards. This may change end of April when a new campaign launches.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:19:22 PM

hi marco!!!
many thanks!

...for "altcoin boards."

I mean

Altcoin Discussion
Announcements (Altcoins)
Mining (Altcoins)
Pools (Altcoins)
Marketplace (Altcoins)

are all disqualified???

All Alt-Currency boards. This may change end of April when a new campaign launches.

ok thanks!!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:49:02 PM

Considering joining as the card looks quite enticing, but does the fee waiver for the first 10k users also include inactivity fees? I don't know if I'll use it much and don't want fees to build up and sting me that way.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:36:44 AM

Considering joining as the card looks quite enticing, but does the fee waiver for the first 10k users also include inactivity fees? I don't know if I'll use it much and don't want fees to build up and sting me that way.

I liked it, too, until I saw the 0.01 BTC fee on each purchase... that's $2.50 per use, which is pretty large considering.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

hi marco!!!
many thanks!

...for "altcoin boards."

I mean

Altcoin Discussion
Announcements (Altcoins)
Mining (Altcoins)
Pools (Altcoins)
Marketplace (Altcoins)

are all disqualified???

ok thanks!!!!

As a miner I would love if Altcoin boards get included.  But I can understand with less traffic why you currently don't.

Do you have a ball park of when we need to provide address, and when cards will be shipped out? (I only ask as I'm excited to hopefully try one out).
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:32:34 AM

I liked it, too, until I saw the 0.01 BTC fee on each purchase... that's $2.50 per use, which is pretty large considering.

I guess that's the price you pay for the 'convenience' of using it. My creditcard charges something similar for cash withdrawals.

Shouldn't the fees for this be price in a fixed dollar amount or something? What if the value of bitcoin rises or falls dramatically?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:40:19 AM

I guess that's the price you pay for the 'convenience' of using it. My creditcard charges something similar for cash withdrawals.

Shouldn't the fees for this be price in a fixed dollar amount or something? What if the value of bitcoin rises or falls dramatically?

The fees are adjusted too. We should discuss this in the discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006157.0
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: