Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554249 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:03:51 PM

No new members have been added.

is there any open slots on this campaign?

No, you can apply through PM if you think you're an exceptional poster.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:06:31 PM

n2004al, I unfortunately can't reply with a lot to your post.

Just imagine if I had to show to each member of the campaign which posts weren't counted and for which reasons. Such a thing just isn't possible. The 10 posts you weren't 'paid' for, were likely (as I stated) made in excluded boards.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:07:17 PM

No new members have been added.

is there any open slots on this campaign?

No, you can apply through PM if you think you're an exceptional poster.

ok thanks sir. ill try to apply. sending a PM now Smiley
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:03:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 01:40:38 PM by n2004al

n2004al, I unfortunately can't reply with a lot to your post.

Just imagine if I had to show to each member of the campaign which posts weren't counted and for which reasons. Such a thing just isn't possible. The 10 posts you weren't 'paid' for, were likely (as I stated) made in excluded boards.

It is your job to protect your actions. And to tell to everyone of us why you don't pay for our work. You have not the right to act and not to give the reasons of your actions. We are not your slaves. Only those can be treated in the way you think. You want to do a job which is out of your capacity. Because every manager know well that must be responsible for its actions and be able to argument to anyone everything which have to do with with them. At least, if you are ignorant in this field, learn. Open some management book and read on it about this position and the way the respective job is made.

As for you claim that my post are in excluded boards this is another shameful lie.

If it will be so (as you claim) those would have been excluded by the bot. I have do a request for explanation only for the posts given as correct by the bot and not for the others excluded by it. Below the explanations which argue that you make a shameful claim.

The first post of this week is made at October 10, 2015, 07:19:15 AM as it is showed and argued (and can be proved seeing the date and the hour of my payment of the last week  which is fixed at the bot) at the previous my post in the previous page of this thread. This post have in this moment the number 184. My last post this week (after which is made the payment) is made at October 16, 2015, 04:36:00 PM. Its actual number is 5.

It easy to find the overall number of posts made by me this week. 184-5=179 posts in total. So I have made 179 post in total this week. I counted as correct only the correct posts given as such by the bot: which are 164 (or 163 because I don't remember the exact number; I had no doubt about this kind of problem before, so I haven't given importance the remembering of the correct number of my good posts). My wrong when have to do with people like you.

So if the overall my posts are 179 and I wrote to you as good posts only 164 of those, are 15 or 16 the posts excluded by the bot for which I didn't ask nothing in my message (everyone can read above the number of posts given as correct by me in my message sent to you: are 164 and not 179 which is overall number of those this week).

I was paid for only 154 past and not for 164 (or 163) given as correct by the bot.

I asked to know the reason of exclusion for only 10 posts and not for 25 or 26 such. Everything is shown clear in my above post and in my message.

So don't lie. Have at least the courage to protect your actions. Your polite behavior and hypocrisy don't have any effect on me.

Poor the owners of bit-x which kind of manager have for their signature campaign!

Edit: All the number of posts above don't count this post and the others which will be made after this. But anyone can do the simple math if want adding the new posts made after this seeing the overall number of posts in my profile.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

To all the interested (mostly at the members of the campaign)

Hello to all!

I had paid 10 messages less this week.

I will leave this signature campaign because of the will of the manager of it. I had this correspondence with him today:

My message to him:

Hello,

I made an message to bitcoin boy yesterday and I want to send it to you too as a manager of the signature campaign. Below the message:

I have made 163 or 164 message correct according to bot. I am paid for only 154. So 10 of those are judged as wrong or bad messages.

I want to know those because I don't want to repeat more such kind of messages. So, can you show me those?

Regards

Him's answer:

No, sorry. I don't have time to show you the specific messages that you weren't paid for. It's up to you to know (excluded boards most likely).

Regards

So I need to know him's desires and him's thoughts to find in 164 messages (all regular according to bot) 10 of those which are not fit with the mind of the manager of this campaign. This a very good manager with to many things to do, which have time to find 10 not correct (according to him) messages on 164 and have not time to show those to the interested user which want to increase the quality of its posts. So, in other words, he can do everything he want with our job and have the right to not give any explanation about him's actions. Even if those can damage you. The next week he can pay nothing even you can do 200 posts. This kind of behavior is called management from him (I hope not from them who had selected him). And is called ignorance and lout behaviour from me.

But on the other hand for me this answer is a very good and intelligent way to tell: you are undesirable here. I can do everything I want with your posts and your job and you cannot do nothing to me. I am the king and you are my cottager. So close the mouth and work.

For this kind of things this kind of people are unique. I understand this (even no one has told this to me) and I 'm leaving myself.

But everyone can tell that he might have right. 10 of my posts might be bad posts. I agree but if he is not showing to me the proof of such him actions he (and anyone) can abuse with my work. And I can't accept this.

As for my posts anyone who want it is free to read all those in my profile. I can tell only that more than 95% of those are in the boards of Economics, Bitcoin Discussion and Gambling. All my posts in gambling are against this gangrene.

I want to give you below even the evaluation of the quality of my posts given by a third party well known by most of the users here in bitcointalk:

The last thing: don't fight the gamble sites, leave the people to be addicted from such vampires, leave them to spent in such dirty places the money of everyday bread. If you will act so, you will have all what you want.

And at the end I'am very sorry for the owners of Bit-x which have selected such manager for this signature campaign who is polite and correct in appearance and such arrogant when he don't like you (I can smell why but cannot tell because have no facts).

I supposed to be a good investment for the owners of the business (if they believe in the above facts and have the patience to read my posts) and this kind of posters have value for the business which contribute. But the manager of the signature campaign seems that doesn't care about this.

Why are you making such a big deal out of this?  It is your responsibility to know which posts count and which posts don't count.  Did you check the op for which posts do not count?
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:06:10 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 01:39:06 PM by n2004al

To all the interested (mostly at the members of the campaign)

Hello to all!

I had paid 10 messages less this week.

I will leave this signature campaign because of the will of the manager of it. I had this correspondence with him today:

My message to him:

Hello,

I made an message to bitcoin boy yesterday and I want to send it to you too as a manager of the signature campaign. Below the message:

I have made 163 or 164 message correct according to bot. I am paid for only 154. So 10 of those are judged as wrong or bad messages.

I want to know those because I don't want to repeat more such kind of messages. So, can you show me those?

Regards

Him's answer:

No, sorry. I don't have time to show you the specific messages that you weren't paid for. It's up to you to know (excluded boards most likely).

Regards

So I need to know him's desires and him's thoughts to find in 164 messages (all regular according to bot) 10 of those which are not fit with the mind of the manager of this campaign. This a very good manager with to many things to do, which have time to find 10 not correct (according to him) messages on 164 and have not time to show those to the interested user which want to increase the quality of its posts. So, in other words, he can do everything he want with our job and have the right to not give any explanation about him's actions. Even if those can damage you. The next week he can pay nothing even you can do 200 posts. This kind of behavior is called management from him (I hope not from them who had selected him). And is called ignorance and lout behaviour from me.

But on the other hand for me this answer is a very good and intelligent way to tell: you are undesirable here. I can do everything I want with your posts and your job and you cannot do nothing to me. I am the king and you are my cottager. So close the mouth and work.

For this kind of things this kind of people are unique. I understand this (even no one has told this to me) and I 'm leaving myself.

But everyone can tell that he might have right. 10 of my posts might be bad posts. I agree but if he is not showing to me the proof of such him actions he (and anyone) can abuse with my work. And I can't accept this.

As for my posts anyone who want it is free to read all those in my profile. I can tell only that more than 95% of those are in the boards of Economics, Bitcoin Discussion and Gambling. All my posts in gambling are against this gangrene.

I want to give you below even the evaluation of the quality of my posts given by a third party well known by most of the users here in bitcointalk:

The last thing: don't fight the gamble sites, leave the people to be addicted from such vampires, leave them to spent in such dirty places the money of everyday bread. If you will act so, you will have all what you want.

And at the end I'am very sorry for the owners of Bit-x which have selected such manager for this signature campaign who is polite and correct in appearance and such arrogant when he don't like you (I can smell why but cannot tell because have no facts).

I supposed to be a good investment for the owners of the business (if they believe in the above facts and have the patience to read my posts) and this kind of posters have value for the business which contribute. But the manager of the signature campaign seems that doesn't care about this.

Why are you making such a big deal out of this?  It is your responsibility to know which posts count and which posts don't count.  Did you check the op for which posts do not count?

Thanks for the intervention. Read my above post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are all the explanation you want. If you will want to read and understand those. But seeing what have you wrote I doubt that you will have the patience or the capacity to understand those.

My posts are given correct from the bot and the bot doesn't give as correct the posts pretended by the manager of this signature campaign. I asked to know the reason of exclusion only for the posts given as correct by the bot. So the OP have nothing to do with this.

Sorry for the disturbance given to you Sir.

EDIT: Seeing your posts can be understand because you defend him. If I had post like yours those will be excluded all and not only ten. But you for sure were  paid for everyone of those. So its your duty to protect the manager of this signature.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:48:34 PM

Giving less than the amount that bot provided as good posts in adequate sections of forum should be definitely atleast explained with a PM, if anything.
The fact of the matter is that the guy already deducted the posts that fall as not counted ones due to section,size,etc.
The worst thing is that you changed signature, so when i enter you UID into the bot, all i get is a "signature deleted" message, so i can't verify anything for sure.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:54:20 PM

Giving less than the amount that bot provided as good posts in adequate sections of forum should be definitely atleast explained with a PM, if anything.
The fact of the matter is that the guy already deducted the posts that fall as not counted ones due to section,size,etc.
The worst thing is that you changed signature, so when i enter you UID into the bot, all i get is a "signature deleted" message, so i can't verify anything for sure.

You cannot find nothing in my bot because is started the new week and everything is referred to the previous week. So you will find (if possible) the posts made by me only beginning from yesterday in evening which is the first day of my new week. With this fact the manager of the signature hope to protect and mask its behavior.

But you can go at my profile and see all the posts made from from the beginning which are there (at the end of my profile page are two links: the first have all my posts). Find the number of the first and the last posts of the previous week following the date and the hour given to my posts and will have all the data you want to know. Which will fit with those given in my explanations.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:06:17 PM

You cannot find nothing in my bot because is started the new week and everything is referred to the previous week. So you will find (if possible) the posts made by me only beginning from yesterday in evening which is the first day of my new week. With this fact the manager of the signature hope to protect and mask its behavior.

But you can go at my profile and see all the posts made from from the beginning which are there (at the end of my profile page are two links: the first have all my posts). Find the number of the first and the last posts of the previous week following the date and the hour given to my posts and will have all the data you want to know. Which will fit with those given in my explanations.

I could do that, but it would take too much of my time, and this is something that manager of the campaign should do, and not random members of the forum.
To be honest,the thing that interests me the most is this ; does he charge bit-x for all posts his users make, or does he deduct them in a fair way.
When you think about it, managers of such big campaigns have a lot of money passing through their hands..
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:32:59 PM

Here's a good example of spam, from n2004al:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618733.msg12676784#msg12676784

Another one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174024.msg12641902#msg12641902
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:37:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:48:42 PM by n2004al

I could do that, but it would take too much of my time, and this is something that manager of the campaign should do, and not random members of the forum.
To be honest,the thing that interests me the most is this ; does he charge bit-x for all posts his users make, or does he deduct them in a fair way.
When you think about it, managers of such big campaigns have a lot of money passing through their hands..

I did not told to you to do this  Smiley but only that if you want to verify what tell him and what tell me, the above is the path to follow. And that path will show that he lie and me not. That what you want to know (I'm sorry for this) you will not have never the possibility to know. That kind of people as it is this manager of this signature campaign can do everything and can lie about everything and it is difficult to discover what they do. See my case. He tell that my excluded posts "were likely (as I stated) made in excluded board". This is inaudible. He comported like are not money that are not given to me but stones. He did not take any responsibility about my not given money. Like is not him who have has take off my good posts but another. Think about its responsibility as a manager. This is called by him management. He had to many things to do when need to argue its decisions when touch my money but don't have no one minute to show those what it is supposed to be stored somewhere.

But behind this behavior of innocent or unknown things is hidden its desire to see me out of this campaign. The reason is known only by him. As I told before I smell the why of this but have no facts to tell that. He didn't find other way to send me out of this signature (because my posts are all good posts) and choose this way. This week 10 posts, the other 20, the next after the other 50 a so one. It is natural that I will go out if I see that will not be paid for my work. Giving an excuse apparently believable. Not true and easily verifiable in the way I showed in my previous post. But he know that most of the members of the campaign will do nothing if were paid. Most of those will not have even the patience to read all the posts. So nothing will happen and he arrived what he wanted.

As for your curiosity about the charging of bit-x from this kind of people can be wait everything. He can discover and do everything what he want to do if the owners of bit-x believe on him and give him the right to be totally independent in him's job without making control. If this is true he can do everything at the owners of bit-x.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:38:38 PM

Plus the fact that you write in terrible English (either using 'big' words to sound smarter or using translate) is a sure indication that you post solely for the signature campaign earnings.

"This is inaudible"
That makes no sense whatsoever, and that was taken from the post above this one.

If I really wanted to remove you from the campaign I would have done so weeks ago. Thanks for confirming the fact that you're just posting nonsense (at times) for BTC.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:40:44 PM

Ha, ha, continue with this kind of posts. Can you explain where is the spam in every of those? I don't see any spam on those. You tell and argue where is the spam and I can give my explanations without any problem.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:43:00 PM

Ha, ha, continue with this kind of posts. Can you explain where is the spam in every of those? I don't see any spam on those. You tell and argue where is the spam and I can give my explanations without any problem.

First one: Do you even read titles?

Second one: Did you really have to post that? If you did, why make it seem like you stretched the post length a lot more than what was needed (which could have been: "Thanks will add that to the OP" or something along those lines.).
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:43:30 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:14:43 PM by n2004al

Plus the fact that you write in terrible English (either using 'big' words to sound smarter or using translate) is a sure indication that you post solely for the signature campaign earnings.

"This is inaudible"
That makes no sense whatsoever, and that was taken from the post above this one.

If I really wanted to remove you from the campaign I would have done so weeks ago. Thanks for confirming the fact that you're just posting nonsense (at times) for BTC.

For sure that is inaudible. Your sentence make so noise that is inaudible.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:45:14 PM

"This is inaudible"

Inaudible: adjective
"Unable to be heard."

"Inaudible pulses of high-frequency sound".
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:48:56 PM

Second one: Did you really have to post that? If you did, why make it seem like you stretched the post length a lot more than what was needed (which could have been: "Thanks will add that to the OP" or something along those lines.).

First one: I have answered to the quoted post.

Second one: Who are you to tell how much long must be a post? I don't see nothing unnecessary there.

Strange that you are finding the time now to find my (supposed) wrong posts. Have not to do now important things?

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:50:19 PM

"This is inaudible"

Inaudible: adjective
"Unable to be heard."

"Inaudible pulses of high-frequency sound".

Your sentence make so noise that is inaudible. 

noise = high-frequency sound
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:53:05 PM

Second one: Who are you to tell how much long must be a post? I don't see nothing unnecessary there.

Strange that you are finding the time now to find my (supposed) wrong posts. Have not to do now important things?

Please read the quoted post. I have other much more important things to do than to discuss how you're not satisfied with your earnings from (what is seeming more and more like) posting rubbish.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:13:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 03:45:57 PM by n2004al

Please read the quoted post. I have other much more important things to do than to discuss how you're not satisfied with your earnings from (what is seeming more and more like) posting rubbish.

I read everything and gave my answer to those. Everything can judge and can think what will want. I'm indifferent about this.

As for you I am sure that you have to much to do. There are to many the things that your kind of people can do.

I'm surprised where you found those tremendous errors in over 2200 posts that I have made. But to tell the truth I expected much more. Being unable to express my thought in English mean big errors in to many posts and an easy way for you to find posts with errors being those in this big quantity.

Another thing. This approach you give to all this story evaluate the form (the language) and not the thought (what is expressed with the language) is the most clear fact which give the clear idea about the meaning you give to your job. As for you have no importance that which is told but the language used to tell this "that". So for you is an excellent post a post with perfect English. That's enough for you to give as excellent that post. Even if in that post must be written the most stupid thing of this world.

I am proud for almost all of my post (because are even post without importance or in boards not important). You are a nothing snotty which have captured a big position and think that are important. But people like you don't deserve even to be seen. I'm giving again the evaluation of my posts from another neutral third party:

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: