Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 333 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign  (Read 554246 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:22:17 PM

A bot cannot distinguish what the quality of a member's posts are (at least not yet). The 'estimator' you used is nothing more than that, a very rough estimator.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:33:21 PM

A bot cannot distinguish what the quality of a member's posts are (at least not yet). The 'estimator' you used is nothing more than that, a very rough estimator.

It is always way much better and reliable that the kind of the human being like you.

So soon have you finish the "much" work? Have not more? How is possible that you have again the time to read my "posting rubbish"? I suggest that you don't fall in my level. You are a manager. I am only a poor "Englisherror" man which only make spam an post rubbish. Like the word in bold in the last sentence. Respect yourself. Deny to discuss with me. Ignore me. Only in that way will do a good sleep tonight.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:33:37 PM

You guys take these campaigns too seriously. It is pocket change for posting.. stop making such a big deal over it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:15:37 AM

You guys take these campaigns too seriously. It is pocket change for posting.. stop making such a big deal over it.

Seriously I love this campaign.  I feel it has treated me very good.  I have been part of it over 6 months.  Macro and Bitcoin Boy both care, and will help.

That bot that estimates price on account that says post quality is not really truthful.  It bases it on length....  long post is not necessary a good post.   A short post might fix someones help so post vary.

n2004al I will get paid the same no matter my opinion.  But I HIGHLY suggest not to burn bridges on the forum.   One day you might want to come back.   I think you are seeing red.  I suggest just let it go.  Also other campaigns read this to, if you make trouble for a campaign chances are they don't want that either.  But I could be wrong.  But take a few day's and take a breath.  If you have issues I suggest going to PM.   It's really taking away from signature thread on the debate.

I could be crazy but I have been pretty happy overall.  And I have been part of it for a long time.  
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:25:03 AM

Indeed, its easy to get upset at someone on this forum, there is always someone here that want and try to attack you for whatever reasons. Its very easy when you are not face to face, to judge and look down on someone.

I/we have to deal with people that aren't happy with your post and they either attack you and try to make you act out, or go behind your back and complain to the campaign manager instead of talking it out with you.

Its hard for me to not talk/attack back but this forum and the good people on it are worth it, so it would be best to suck it up and move on. Its what i try to do.

Its hard to properly vehiculate ideas in a way that won't be misinterpreted because English isint my main language, but its not worth acting out.

I think Marco is pretty understanding, so i would suck it up and move on with any issues you still have here and stay with this campaign if "you" still can. This campaign is definitively worth our "110%".

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:39:16 AM

Ohh marco, you have people like that running in your campaign yet you never replied to any of my PM's. Sad
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:48:26 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 11:27:58 AM by n2004al

Below is part of one of my above posts :

"Another thing. This approach you give to all this story evaluate the form (the language) and not the thought (what is expressed with the language) is the most clear fact which give the clear idea about the meaning you give to your job. As for you have no importance that which is told but the language used to tell this "that". So for you is an excellent post a post with perfect English. That's enough for you to give and accept it as an excellent that post. Even if in that post must be written the most stupid thing of this world."

I want to add this:

Satoshi Nakamoto, the reason of existence of this forum would be throw out from this campaign from the English Man because of its English. Have not importance for the Big Manager that was him the inventor of bitcoin. His English is not at the needed level from the Big Manager of this campaign.

One day you might want to come back.   I think you are seeing red.  I suggest just let it go.  Also other campaigns read this to, if you make trouble for a campaign chances are they don't want that either.  But I could be wrong.

That bot that estimates price on account that says post quality is not really truthful.  It bases it on length....  long post is not necessary a good post.   A short post might fix someones help so post vary.

You for sure are wrong. I never will be back in this campaign with this kind of "ma nagger". Don't be worried about me. I'm already part of another signature campaign. See my new signature. Here I'm paid even better than in your signature. But what even If I will not be part of any signature? My life is full with to many other thing much more important than the participation in an signature campaign. My world is much larger than the world of Big Manager of this campaign which think that have in their hands our fate. I like to be in forum and for sure I like to be part of a signature campaign because in this case your work is appreciated. But I will be not part of every kind of signature campaigns. For example I will not be never part of a gambling signature campaign. Like it was a very few time ago your Big Manager. Being in the same time manager of another signature campaign.

Sure that the bot is a machine and an algorithm and its work might be (is) not reliable. But as I told in my above post is better that someone which don't read nothing from your post and touch your work without reason. Only for fun. Or for another hidden reason. That's the reason that him was unable to not give explanations about the exclusions of the my 10 not counted posts.

If he had read my posts it would be very easy for him to find my "terrible English and rubbish" posts when tried to protect its actions. See above. Only two links and have nothing wrong. As usually are not all his thoughts. Why was unable to give more? At last those 10 removed from my last payment? Was removed only one days ago. So must be easy for him to find those and to put here. But it was impossible. Because he has removed my posts without reason. To not tell with an hidden reason (that I smell what can be, but, as I write above, can't tell because have no facts). To not tell that he has removed my 10 posts as a total quantity without reading nothing. Because at this moment this figure has touched his mind.

I cannot tell that all my posts are to put in a frame and to be in the hall of fame. But every of those is in the right place, is not spam and express my thoughts. It is not told that all those must or can be accepted by everyone. But I have the right to have my thoughts and to express those. Everyone has this right. We are in a free world for which the humanity has fight during his all existence. We are in a free forum. I respect its rules. And is not (cannot be never) the Big Manager that can decide what is good and what is wrong in those. With this kind of mind he is showing to have, he is able only to wear its underpants and that's all.

Indeed, its easy to get upset at someone on this forum, there is always someone here that want and try to attack you for whatever reasons.

Its very easy when you are not face to face, to judge and look down on someone.

I had not attacked no one. I have been attacked in my work and when I asked the reason of this (very polite and with pm) I had an disrespectful answer and without explanations (full of lies). I was obligated to act in the above way. Maybe most of you are now protected by him irresponsible behavior and its discourtesy. For example you with your English.

Maybe he will have fear now that someone other act like me and will be more responsible (always from the fear).

I don't attack no one in my life. But I'm able to defend myself from anyone. In the forum or face to face.

At the end and for everyone.

If you want to know the truth you must have the patience to read and understand all my above posts and the replies of the Big Manager.

If you want to know the quality of my posts you must and can read all those before. You can find all those in my profile.

Maybe not everyone will like those or will agree with those. But are my thoughts. I respect everyone who has its thoughts and have the will and the courage to express those. Even when maybe don't fit with mines. These are the rules of the liberty and the freedom which have everyone of us. And I love this liberty and this freedom.

Good work to everyone and happy life for you and your families.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:08:54 AM

Ohh marco, you have people like that running in your campaign yet you never replied to any of my PM's. Sad

Bit-X is a great campaign so it has a lot of people who want in.   Recently there was a open recruitment of some.   

Right now it is closed unless you bring something special.   If your asking for to join and not getting a response back that would be a no I'm guessing.   But best of luck to you.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:04:39 PM

Bit-X is a great campaign so it has a lot of people who want in.   Recently there was a open recruitment of some.   

Right now it is closed unless you bring something special.   If your asking for to join and not getting a response back that would be a no I'm guessing.   But best of luck to you.
I believe that he was talking about there being low quality posters in the campaign, not about him wanting to be in the campaign.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:41:53 PM

I believe that he was talking about there being low quality posters in the campaign, not about him wanting to be in the campaign.

I wanted to be in this campaign some time ago when those open positions were available, after trying the automated application on their site and it bot working with my ID or bugging, I sent him a PM about it and didn't get a reply, then sent another one later asking if there would be any spots open, still no reply.

I guess he has a lot to do and random full members asking him questions isn't on his priority to reply to. :p
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

I wanted to be in this campaign some time ago when those open positions were available, after trying the automated application on their site and it bot working with my ID or bugging, I sent him a PM about it and didn't get a reply, then sent another one later asking if there would be any spots open, still no reply.

I guess he has a lot to do and random full members asking him questions isn't on his priority to reply to. :p

I'm guessing he is busy he run's quite a lot.  But yes it's changed from open to closed.  There is not a timeline to when it opens.  It's based more off how many people are in it and if it ever needs a infusion like it had.

So at this point you need to bring something special and PM him to join.  But really does mean something special.   
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 05:08:41 PM

Is it possible to change payouts slightly for each poster? If you look in my post history, I make a lot of high quality posts, mainly in the Micro Earnings section. Because of the section they are in, I do not get paid for any of them.
If possible, could they payouts be changed so that I get paid for these posts? If not, I will likely have to find another campaign. Thanks.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:11:30 PM

Is it possible to change payouts slightly for each poster? If you look in my post history, I make a lot of high quality posts, mainly in the Micro Earnings section. Because of the section they are in, I do not get paid for any of them.
If possible, could they payouts be changed so that I get paid for these posts? If not, I will likely have to find another campaign. Thanks.

Try to contact Marcotheminer , I know that he do this kind of things for people who post in Politics & Society (who are very active & post high quality there)  as far as I know .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:54:36 PM

Replied to a couple PMs now. If you haven't received a reply then please send it through again.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

As per discussed on PM I would like to enroll on your campaign with the following details:

Starting Post Number: 947
Profile UID: 521899

Thank you Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:12:36 PM

Any positions remaining in here as considering coming back to the home of BIT-X?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

I dint receive my payment this week. I had to receive it on 18th October at 19:10:10 but neither my stats got reset nor the payment was made . Please let me know if there is an issue with the bot or is it due to another reason.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:17:34 AM

I d like to enroll in this campaign.

Starting Post Number: 2261
Profile UID: 102057

Thx a lot.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:24:55 AM

I d like to enroll in this campaign.

Starting Post Number: 2261
Profile UID: 102057

Thx a lot.

No more spots are available unless
No new members have been added.

is there any open slots on this campaign?

No, you can apply through PM if you think you're an exceptional poster.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:21:43 AM

Want to kindly ask if it's possibile to enroll

Starting Post Number: 128
Profile UID: 416818
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 333 »
  Print  

Jump to: