Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | 100% POS | Assets | Names | Voting | Open Source  (Read 113724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:18:39 AM

We should hire some experts to review the code to find bugs.

I know that Qora wants to Hire someone for more marketing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:55:01 AM

Bounty
I am starting another bounty. I'm pledging 2 million qora for anyone that can prove Qora is indeed a clone. Anyone is welcome to donate as well. The more qora we gather, more developers will be motivated to work on this.
I've contacted twinwinnerd to hold these funds. In case he does not accept, the community may find someone else.

Bounty
I'll also pledge 3 million qora for bug finders. Since there's a good chance more than one bug will be found, the community will decide how much % of funds will be given to each bug found/developer depending on many things one of them being how important the bug is. Please consider donating to this fund. This is a good and needed investment for qora.
I've contacted PondSea to hold these funds. In case he does not accept, the community may find someone else.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:07:19 AM

Hey Lynxxx this is your post from a while ago, you are available for marketing full time? :

6    Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source   on: September 05, 2014, 01:52:59 AM
I think Qora needs a plan. Here's what I suggest: aka OUR TEAM

Open Source (inluding peer review and whitepaper)
User Adoption Plan - reach out to businesses, universities, vc's
Recruit (Dev's, Marketers, Spokespeople)

Transaction Speed (Viacoin is at 24 seconds and stable, I believe speed will separate 2.0 coins from all the rest.)
Ease of Use (1 step install, stable client, thats dummy proof)
Asset Exchange (We're good to go on that front)
Mobile Wallet

I won't have much time to participate over the next 3 months as i am attending a full stack dev bootcamp starting on monday, but upon my completion, if we are open source by then, i would be willing to assist with marketing full time.
chalkboard17

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:13:26 AM

One thing is for sure: Nobody will be able to say qora had an unfair distribution. For more than half an year it was very cheap, sometimes even being sold as low as 400 btc total market cap and also being announced and talked about on many other forums.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:22:22 AM

Bounty
I am starting another bounty. I'm pledging 2 million qora for anyone that can prove Qora is indeed a clone. Anyone is welcome to donate as well. The more qora we gather, more developers will be motivated to work on this.
I've contacted twinwinnerd to hold these funds. In case he does not accept, the community may find someone else.

Bounty
I'll also pledge 3 million qora for bug finders. Since there's a good chance more than one bug will be found, the community will decide how much % of funds will be given to each bug found/developer depending on many things one of them being how important the bug is. Please consider donating to this fund. This is a good and needed investment for qora.
I've contacted PondSea to hold these funds. In case he does not accept, the community may find someone else.

Who are you by the way?

Does anybody know Chalkboard17?

3 activity.. and you appear the same time with TeanSew, who was never here before as well..
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:29:40 AM

Bounty

Bounty

Who are you by the way?

Does anybody know Chalkboard17?

3 activity.. and you appear the same time with TeanSew, who was never here before as well..
It's doesn't matter who is him.
If he can contribute to qora, then we should welcome.
Zatamas

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:45:40 AM

Thx a lot, QORA DEV!
Congrats!

Now all can see that Qora is not a clone of NXT.

Wish you good luck!

Time to buy more Qora!
twistelaar
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

try to open my wallet, but says all the time: Failed to connect...

What to do? Thanks!
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:21:01 AM

Ok, here are some quick notes on Qora v. Nxt (I've looked at both sets of code a little while this evening.)

Initial Impressions

I can not rule out, beyond certainty, that this wasn't cloned but I can easily verify that if this started from a Nxt fork, a TON of work has been put in modifying the code.  Qora is organized completely differently than Nxt.  From the application entry point, all initialization methods execute completely differently.  If Qora took Nxt, he heavily modified it beyond recognition.

Personally, I've suspected that this wasn't a clone and I've never seen any reason not to trust Qora's claims.  So far, this seems to be likely true-- this is not a fork and is "new source".

Cryptography Analysis

Nxt uses SHA-256 to hash passphrases and then Curve25519 and SHA-256 again to create public/private key.  It signs it's data using, EC-KCDSA.

Qora is a bit of a different beast.  I'm still digging into this section of code but if my quick-scan of DB, Crypto and Account files has produced an accurate understanding, your wallet seed is a random value, stored to a secure DB. Each time a new account is generated, a nonce is appended to the the seed, and a new address is calculated and stored in the DB.

Specifically, an address account is generated by taking the Nonce+seed+Nonce value and double-SHA-256 hashing it to produce a unique account seed.

Next, a Key pair is generated using Ed25519 key pair creation, from the account seed.  To be clear, Ed25519 is slightly different than Curve25519 (which is what Nxt uses.)  After the Pub/Privkey pair is generated,the application takes the RIPEMD160 of the SHA-256 hash of the pub-key.  NExt, Qora prepends a version byte to this hash and then double, SHA-256 hashes the byte array and finally appends the first four bytes of the new hash, to the former.  These last four bytes are used as an account checksum and are used for account ID validation.

This process of a account generation is significantly different than Nxt.  Obviously, Qora makes use of a wallet, where Nxt does not.  Still, the process of creating a payment address is far more robust than Nxt.  In fact, this process is almost-exactly how BTC addresses are created, rather than Nxt.  The only variation is that the version byte is likely different (which results in the "Q" at the beginning of the address) and Ed25519 keys are used by Qora where ECDSA keys are used by BTC and it's clones.

Forging

First, let me go ahead and say that forging is something that I've never looked into deeply. I  understand the very high-level nature of it and I very much understand the big differences between traditional "1.0" coins and these new PoS "2.0" coins.  My notes on forging will, therefore, be very basic sense I know so little about the nuts-and-bolts.  Regardless, here are my observations.

The code is significantly organized in a different manner.  At first glance, I think Nxt and Qora us a completely different approach to come up with similar results.  Again, Qora is more succinct than Nxt.  I'll have to take a while longer to dig into this but since I can't seem to figure out how to build and debug java code through eclipse (Tongue yeah, pretty basic stuff, I know...) I can't run the code and step through this portion to clarify what's going on.  All I can verify is that Nxt vs. Qora looks completely different.  Also, Qora makes use of the global "Generating Balance" to determine the block Target.  From my scan of the Nxt code, no such value is used.  I think there is a bit more randomness to Nxt than their might be of Qora, but I won't stand by that.  Qora basically looks at the time since the last block, the forgers personal balance and the total balance of forging accounts.  It then uses a fairly straight forward process to test if a block has been forged.

I haven't been able to figure out what Nxt does.  This isn't because of poor Nxt coding.  It's because I don't have the time to look into it.  If a Nxt guru is around, please comment.

Final Thoughts

My vote is, no, this is not a clone.  If Qora was inspired by Nxt, I would make the guess that he read up a lot on it, possibly read through the source and thought "I can do that" and gave it a go at writing his own application.  Qora uses mostly different libraries and is structured significantly different.  

I also assume that Qora is a professional day-time coder, who works with a team of devs at a software firm or possibly large company.  Nxt feels like good, solid code, but it doesn't adhere to strict practices that big-team developers tend to follow since they are use to having to organize and share  code with co-workers.  I know that open source projects are often shared across devs, but having worked in both environments I can attest that "good" developers, in both areas of software engineering tend to have different coding approaches and styles because requirements differ.  Qora feels like it's written by an experienced, professional business coder, while Nxt feels like a large, open source project.

One piece of software isn't necessarily better than the other but they look VERY different.  This adds to strong evidence supporting that this is almost certainly NOT a clone.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
chalkboard17

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:23:30 AM

Bounty
I'm pledging 5 million qora to private messaging. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause. Needs to have encryption function too.

Bounty
I'm pledging 1 million qora to get qora on cryptsy. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to cryptsy directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 500 thousand qora to get qora on btc38. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to btc38 directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 250 thousand qora to get qora on hitbtc. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to hitbtc directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 4 million qora to get qora on a direct fully working usd/qora (united states dollar) exchange. Needs to have some trading volume and community acceptance in order to avoid something poorly done being delivered. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to the exchange directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 3 million qora to get qora on a direct fully working rmb/qora exchange. Needs to have some trading volume and community acceptance in order to avoid something poorly done being delivered. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to the exchange directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 1 million qora to get qora on a direct fully working any other fiat besides usd and rmb/qora exchange. Needs to have some trading volume and community acceptance in order to avoid something poorly done being delivered. The community may decide whether to send the funds to someone who worked hard for this or/and to the exchange directly. Please donate if you believe this is a good cause.

Bounty
I'm pledging 1 million qora for an online SAFE qora wallet.

Bounty
I'm pledging 10 million qora for anonymous transaction.

The community needs to find holders for these funds. It's recommended one person not to hold more than one key/bounty address in order to avoid losses. If someone runs away with funds I'll make sure to send it all from my own pocket and hunt the thief.
Once these and previous bounties' have address I'll edit previous posts and make a new one with all address.
PLEASE DONATE. No target is big enough and no effort is small enough

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:40:46 AM

Ok, here are some quick notes on Qora v. Nxt (I've looked at both sets of code a little while this evening.)

Initial Impressions

I can not rule out, beyond certainty, that this wasn't cloned but I can easily verify that if this started from a Nxt fork, a TON of work has been put in modifying the code.  Qora is organized completely differently than Nxt.  From the application entry point, all initialization methods execute completely differently.  If Qora took Nxt, he heavily modified it beyond recognition.

Personally, I've suspected that this wasn't a clone and I've never seen any reason not to trust Qora's claims.  So far, this seems to be likely true-- this is not a fork and is "new source".

Cryptography Analysis

Nxt uses SHA-256 to hash passphrases and then Curve25519 and SHA-256 again to create public/private key.  It signs it's data using, EC-KCDSA.

Qora is a bit of a different beast.  I'm still digging into this section of code but if my quick-scan of DB, Crypto and Account files has produced an accurate understanding, your wallet seed is a random value, stored to a secure DB. Each time a new account is generated, a nonce is appended to the the seed, and a new address is calculated and stored in the DB.

Specifically, an address account is generated by taking the Nonce+seed+Nonce value and double-SHA-256 hashing it to produce a unique account seed.

Next, a Key pair is generated using Ed25519 key pair creation, from the account seed.  To be clear, Ed25519 is slightly different than Curve25519 (which is what Nxt uses.)  After the Pub/Privkey pair is generated,the application takes the RIPEMD160 of the SHA-256 hash of the pub-key.  NExt, Qora prepends a version byte to this hash and then double, SHA-256 hashes the byte array and finally appends the first four bytes of the new hash, to the former.  These last four bytes are used as an account checksum and are used for account ID validation.

This process of a account generation is significantly different than Nxt.  Obviously, Qora makes use of a wallet, where Nxt does not.  Still, the process of creating a payment address is far more robust than Nxt.  In fact, this process is almost-exactly how BTC addresses are created, rather than Nxt.  The only variation is that the version byte is likely different (which results in the "Q" at the beginning of the address) and Ed25519 keys are used by Qora where ECDSA keys are used by BTC and it's clones.

Forging

First, let me go ahead and say that forging is something that I've never looked into deeply. I  understand the very high-level nature of it and I very much understand the big differences between traditional "1.0" coins and these new PoS "2.0" coins.  My notes on forging will, therefore, be very basic sense I know so little about the nuts-and-bolts.  Regardless, here are my observations.

The code is significantly organized in a different manner.  At first glance, I think Nxt and Qora us a completely different approach to come up with similar results.  Again, Qora is more succinct than Nxt.  I'll have to take a while longer to dig into this but since I can't seem to figure out how to build and debug java code through eclipse (Tongue yeah, pretty basic stuff, I know...) I can't run the code and step through this portion to clarify what's going on.  All I can verify is that Nxt vs. Qora looks completely different.  Also, Qora makes use of the global "Generating Balance" to determine the block Target.  From my scan of the Nxt code, no such value is used.  I think there is a bit more randomness to Nxt than their might be of Qora, but I won't stand by that.  Qora basically looks at the time since the last block, the forgers personal balance and the total balance of forging accounts.  It then uses a fairly straight forward process to test if a block has been forged.

I haven't been able to figure out what Nxt does.  This isn't because of poor Nxt coding.  It's because I don't have the time to look into it.  If a Nxt guru is around, please comment.

Final Thoughts

My vote is, no, this is not a clone.  If Qora was inspired by Nxt, I would make the guess that he read up a lot on it, possibly read through the source and thought "I can do that" and gave it a go at writing his own application.  Qora uses mostly different libraries and is structured significantly different.  

I also assume that Qora is a professional day-time coder, who works with a team of devs at a software firm or possibly large company.  Nxt feels like good, solid code, but it doesn't adhere to strict practices that big-team developers tend to follow since they are use to having to organize and share  code with co-workers.  I know that open source projects are often shared across devs, but having worked in both environments I can attest that "good" developers, in both areas of software engineering tend to have different coding approaches and styles because requirements differ.  Qora feels like it's written by an experienced, professional business coder, while Nxt feels like a large, open source project.

One piece of software isn't necessarily better than the other but they look VERY different.  This adds to strong evidence supporting that this is almost certainly NOT a clone.

Big thanks mate, would you mind posting in nxtforum too?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:48:19 AM

Thank you very much rlh for the concise and thorough analysis. It is clear to the world now that Qora is something special. From your comments, it appears that Qora employes a unique combination of cryptographic algos while the forging aspects are not yet clearly validated. Time will tell of specific details but your analysis sure has helped us "non-coders" have more confidence in Qora not only as not being a clone but also as being a well-written piece of work (not that I ever doubted)  Smiley

I wonder if a lack of open, forging accounts is responsible for some of the past issues Qora has had with wallets having no connection (lack of syncing). If this alone is the reason, I think we need to consider a means to increase full-time nodes: at least 100 imo. If the code is the issue, I noticed bounties for bug finds which could alleviate this problem. I have only occasionally had connection problems and I think this is the result of not enough forgers and only a few "huge" accounts forging, creating multiple chains. Now that more are coming into the community, I think this issue will take care of itself but something to consider as a priority.
Breasal

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:52:29 AM

Bounty

Dear Bountiful: Wow, good to see you here out of the blue! These bounties are hugely needed for qora to continue momentum. I'll get started on a few bounties.

Question: Do you need heads up as to who is doing what (i.e. should I PM you which I am working on) or will the reward be given to the first to produce? Thanks.
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:18:59 AM

<snip>

Thanks for this detailed analysis! I like your work, highly appreciate it!

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Breasal

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:53:36 AM

@dzarmush - just sent you a PM.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:29:59 AM

Qora is organized completely differently than Nxt.

Qora is a bit of a different beast.  

Still, the process of creating a payment address is far more robust than Nxt.  

Qora feels like it's written by an experienced, professional business coder, while Nxt feels like a large, open source project.

Thank you for sharing the results of your review.

If I remember well NXT had only one Java class and was purely structured. IMHO no coin yet can reach qora's structure, friendliness and quality approach.

Qora is indeed a highly competent programmer, a sharp mind that's rare to be found.
+ he is honest and can be trusted.

So, I think that the whole cryptocommunity should study and embrace this magnificent masterpiece and start building a solid community, projects, marketing and so on.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
twospirit

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:07:19 AM

nicely Qora
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:22:00 PM

Initial Impressions

Cryptography Analysis

Forging

Final Thoughts

Shocked
Thank you Rlh very nice review
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:30:20 PM

Now we just need a christmas present ,working qora AT  Smiley
merkalor

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

I buy moarrr

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: