Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:20:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | 100% POS | Assets | Names | Voting | Open Source  (Read 113726 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:02:01 PM

Bounty
I am pledging 1.5 million qora to the first "PoW mining pool" to "mine" Qora.
Example: http://hashrate.org/
A treasurer/escrower for this is necessary, as well as more donation from other people.

I can hold 5~10 million for the bounty.

I will get an address later tonight if it is still needed.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

Bounty
A treasurer/escrower for this is necessary, as well as more donation from other people.

I can hold 5~10 million for the bounty.

I will get an address later tonight if it is still needed.
Please provide 5 addresses. You'll hold coins for private messaging + cryptsy + btc38 + hitbtc + usd/qora.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
qora (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:18:40 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 10:34:22 PM by qora

Bounty
Now that Qora is open source I will start a bounty for Leased forging.
I will pledge 5 million qora. Anyone is allowed and welcome to donate too.
The more Qora we have pledged, the more developers will feel motivated. It'd be nice if we gather a lot of Qora for bounties. You're free to donate as much as you want, please consider this as an investing that will make your Qora more valuable.
The developer is free not to accept the Qora, and in such situation the community will decide if the funds will be reinvested in other bounties or given back to those who donated.

I recommend we have more bounties like this for different features and objectives. I've contacted Qora in order to provide an address for this bounty. Even though he's the most trustworthy person around, I recommend one person to hold no more than one address/bounty. If Qora does not accept to hold these funds the community will have to find someone else.

I recommend us to always donate Qora only, in order to motivate developers to actually use and hold Qora instead of other cryptocurrencies.

This is the original marketing address containing the recovered sharexcoin funds:
Qav66m4TkwVQC1YeutxG1fbTrZ6zzTtS3R

These are new personal addresses:
Qawma3oZfvTRo2aGWLvB2NxCwPT8VZG4vE
QZedHd92HM8oCq2eBsEc4iWDTkAVU9afEw
QZAnfQnUdgGbgGX6rkbaLTGwZGf6DgRDbY
QZ51j3HjMqZPbRwibdzyZzkuoikLWayhCc
QYoaBXApBrfXvFWvkjWcpNqUjM47zqRpvL
QYjJZpqhWGqZjHRfjdGCsek7qUe5vyv1Vz
QXzhHnYmT3b9oRTQHUFw5BDi7ETdgaipPm
QXwd2PKdqmumaoq65yn48rJmz4XmaiMccg
QXQHavtxQrzCWZN1Z1mAKqj5kQFebjjx5X
QXnBJSwwneXf129pzMkwwRtjyKzHkRPgMc

chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:27:21 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 06:00:42 AM by chalkboard17

I'd like to publicly apologize to PondSea and Qora for saying they had ignored me. In fact I didn't even mean that. I expressed myself poorly. I just wanted to say I thought they weren't interested or couldn't do that and needed other people to fill their places.
Thank you for providing escrow for our bounties and I wanna thank rlh as well.

Qora, could you please provide 6 addresses? You'll hold coins for rmb/qora + fully working fiat besides rmb and usd/qora + safe online wallet + anonymous transaction + pow mining qora + 500k that I want to send you for your effort (already sent to the address you provided).

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:43:12 PM

I am also willing and able to hold bounty funds if desired. I would need to clearly know who it responsible for ordering funds spent/moved, and I expect they would send me signed Messages from a Qora account that is provably owned by them.
Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

I have send a PM to all the users who have submitted their willingness to join Qora Team.
Once I hear back from them and they confirm their interest, I will try to establish a communication channel for the team and we could start working for Qora coin.

The form will be remain active and people will be always welcomed to join Qora team.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:25:45 PM

I have send a PM to all the users who have submitted their willingness to join Qora Team.
Once I hear back from them and they confirm their interest, I will try to establish a communication channel for the team and we could start working for Qora coin.

The form will be remain active and people will be always welcomed to join Qora team.

Vrontis i have not filled in the form because i dont know if i can dedicate enough time justified to being on the Qora team.

I am more than happy to help out where i can. Right now i think if someone in the Qora community can write a very succinct article with all Qora's features that would be a good starting point then we can submit it to all the news sites.

I am willing to pay BTC or Qora bounty to get this written.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

You can get Nxt forging algo in slighlty simplified form in my blog http://chepurnoy.org/blog/2014/10/inside-a-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency-part-2/ . And I'm going to investigate Qora's forging algo(got no detailed view from first investigation). I can even publish a blog on that if it's interesting, and make executable simulation of Qora forging process(I already made that for Nxt https://github.com/ConsensusResearch/ForgingSimulation )

I would be very happy to see a blog and an executable simulation !!!! That would be really great.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
vbcs

Activity: 137

AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

Congrats to qora for making it OpenSource. Now I am sure nobody will be able to say that qora is a nxt clone. Soon AT will be also launched and added to the repo. I will try to synchronize both releases of AT (qora and burst) so we can also run some atomic cross chain txs. Burst version ( as it is a nxt clone ) is also almost ready, Qora needs some work but is almost ready.  Also, while integrating AT in qora platform we added more functionality (new op codes), you can check the documentation in www.ciyam.org/at to see more info.

1ELCU3hahFLMPPqsoHS2Mg2Rqjya6VXjAW
Skerberus

Activity: 912
Merit: 664

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

I am exploring the code a little.

Here are some basic questions:
The gui-Classes are not in the git repository, right?
Moreover I can see that the qora.jar contains a junit.jar, so can I assume that there are also junit testcases that are not part of the public repository?

All in all great work, I really like the code and style Smiley.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:01:21 PM

@Qora i know the wallets are not public now but if we were to get someone to work on a new wallet design would you provide that to them privately?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:03:23 PM

Bounty
Hmm, tempting

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

Bounty
Hmm, tempting

Whats the current value?
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

I am in the process of asking Bitcrea to make a new wallet design for Qora.

I will be donating some BTC and or Qora to this task but is anyone in the community wanting to donate for this task?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:43:13 PM

Bounty
Hmm, tempting

PF, how big does the bounty need to be for you to do this? I'm willing to open my war chest, but it's not going to be for any old shmoe.

Is Hashrate.org designed to be expandable to other coins?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
qora (OP)

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:45:30 PM

@Qora i know the wallets are not public now but if we were to get someone to work on a new wallet design would you provide that to them privately?

The current GUI is build in Swing.
Everything should be reevaluated and rewritten in something more suitable.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:47:33 PM

If you need a Turkish Translation for ANN Thread, Just send me a pm.
I can do it for 0.01 BTC or equivalent Qora.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:47:51 PM

Congrats to qora for making it OpenSource. Now I am sure nobody will be able to say that qora is a nxt clone. Soon AT will be also launched and added to the repo. I will try to synchronize both releases of AT (qora and burst) so we can also run some atomic cross chain txs. Burst version ( as it is a nxt clone ) is also almost ready, Qora needs some work but is almost ready.  Also, while integrating AT in qora platform we added more functionality (new op codes), you can check the documentation in www.ciyam.org/at to see more info.

Just to let you know. NFD has AT in private testnet right now. Could you work NFD into your synch tests once our AT goes into public testnet?

"The more the merrier!"  Grin

Thanks.  Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:51:11 PM

The current GUI is build in Swing.
Everything should be reevaluated and rewritten in something more suitable.

What would be better than Swing?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

vbcs

Activity: 137

AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Just to let you know. NFD has AT in private testnet right now. Could you work NFD into your synch tests once our AT goes into public testnet?

"The more the merrier!"  Grin

Thanks.  Smiley

Hi,

Firstly I am very glad to see btc2nxt is integrating AT into NFD also. You should be aware that also Burst's version is ready and probably will go on main net this or next week. I need to point some things. AT has been updated with 3 new op codes, so please tell btc2nxt to add these, so we have consistency between the ATs. Also many bugs have been fixed ( some of them are critical ) which you need also to fix before main net. I know btc2nxt is working with an older AT version, and since we have some weeks to speak he is not aware of the changes.

Best regards,

-vbcs

1ELCU3hahFLMPPqsoHS2Mg2Rqjya6VXjAW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: