Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | 100% POS | Assets | Names | Voting | Open Source  (Read 113726 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:09:49 PM

Does this means ture anonymous?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:08:41 PM

When the AT network has heaps of different coins and lots of transactions, maybe.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:13:58 PM

GREAT GUYS! KEEP DUMPING AND WITH NO TIME THE PRICE IS BACK TO 5 SATOSHI  Angry
xyz

Activity: 1857
Merit: 774

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

GREAT GUYS! KEEP DUMPING AND WITH NO TIME THE PRICE IS BACK TO 5 SATOSHI  Angry
Don't worry! If something is good nothing can stop it! In my opinion Qora will success finally!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

Here are some mock ups for you.

What does the community think of these? I prefer the 3rd one.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Heizer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

Yes, the 3rd one. And every button has to have a simple, catchy symbol!

How to make these 10 adresses more simple, less nerdy but girl-proof?
The coin that is unsed by girls will win, get it!
Imho all coins are way to freaky  Roll Eyes
Ask your sisters, if you don't have girlfriends...
Think Nancy, think grandma, think Iphone, think blonde!

How about a bounty for female inputs/wishes/comments?
All the best!
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:32:03 PM

omg omg omg omg

It's happening!!

NEW WALLET FOR QORA!

I prefer the 3rd, but I like them all.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3161

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:19:31 AM

Think I like this one best, but the third one is good too.  Nice work.
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:29:21 AM

Think I like this one best, but the third one is good too.  Nice work.

I also think #1 is the best.  The green logo in the background looks really bad on all of them though.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:21:05 AM

Think I like this one best, but the third one is good too.  Nice work.
vote for this ,too.
it like perfect. good work.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:03:29 AM

Since I am unable to respond to the IM's to more than 10 users (I guess it's a BCT limitation), here is the message I attempted to send.

As I stated in an email to PondSea and briefly mentioned to Qora, when it comes to the wallet, I think a simple option that will boost overall community size would be a customizable wallet. Basically, a wallet should support skinning/themes. This will allow any user to put a personal touch on their wallet based on what they find important. Whether that be their favorite sporting team, a band or musician, relatives or a subject. This little niche concept would accomplish 2 things, 1, It allows Qora users to buy and sell a service that pertains only to Qora, additionally, it would have a significant effect on growing the user base.

As for marketing, who created our Facebook and Twitter profiles? Do we have access to those?

Additionally, how is in control of the website? Do we have access to the server? How is the server currently being paid for and by whom?

AT and the potential of a new wallet are big news, however, they are only big news to the crypto community. We need to find that niche that fits us best.

I would like to propose we host a Google hangout sometime this week to introduce ourselves and see if we are able to work together.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:12:16 AM

Here are some mock ups for you.

What does the community think of these? I prefer the 3rd one.

SuperFLY wallet  Shocked
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:15:05 AM

Since I am unable to respond to the IM's to more than 10 users (I guess it's a BCT limitation), here is the message I attempted to send.

As I stated in an email to PondSea and briefly mentioned to Qora, when it comes to the wallet, I think a simple option that will boost overall community size would be a customizable wallet. Basically, a wallet should support skinning/themes. This will allow any user to put a personal touch on their wallet based on what they find important. Whether that be their favorite sporting team, a band or musician, relatives or a subject. This little niche concept would accomplish 2 things, 1, It allows Qora users to buy and sell a service that pertains only to Qora, additionally, it would have a significant effect on growing the user base.

I agree that a customizable wallet will probably be best but it would take dev work im guessing? I think it is best to get something out there first, a change from what it currently is then get that new function in when AT is done.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:15:39 AM

Think I like this one best, but the third one is good too.  Nice work.

I also think #1 is the best.  The green logo in the background looks really bad on all of them though.

I dont know if you are joking or not but that is a water mark. That will be removed.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:01:32 AM

I like the second one. great use of white space. very easy to read.

all pc users are used to the tab across the top look, like a browser.

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:33:47 AM

Actually no.2 DOES look really good, but Qora and purple are so closely tied I find it hard to justify the use of that much white on the top.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
starodubcev

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:28:47 AM

What about wallet for OS X?

keybase: 21xhipster
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:38:53 AM

Actually no.2 DOES look really good, but Qora and purple are so closely tied I find it hard to justify the use of that much white on the top.

there is the same amount of purple in No.1 and No.2. The only difference is that there is an additional colour with the menu in No1.
I think that makes it look a bit busy.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:47:34 AM

I'm going to have to be a jerk and say I don't like it much. Thnaks for the effort but it looks kind of 80's to me. It's good to see a better image than what we have already though. We have to up our game cause you have some really nice wallets from NODE, NEM, Blackcoin etc. Its going to need to be high quality to compete.

Anyone else think they will miss the windows wallet? I really like using Bitcoins window looking wallets personally. Also I'm curious Qora once said IF we do the wallet the way he wants to do it Qora will be unique. has he ever said what that Unique thing will be?
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:40:55 AM

I prefer the 2nd one !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: