Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Little bit suspicious...  (Read 5366 times)
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:15:16 AM

2 days before i contacted diamondcardz

i wrote a PM to the trustsystem inventor (at least i think he is)

its not like i didnt try follow a way by contact the moderators/admins

but they didnt reply

i always asked for them same as with diamondcardz to check me out if i am trustworthy in their opinion

i never asked for being blind classified as trustworthy

That's not how it works. You do not "apply" for someone's trust - someone will leave you positive trust if they deem you trustworthy, but you don't request it.

The ignorance is real here. That's kind of a ridiculous PM, especially to theymos of all people. cryptonit seems very unaccustomed to this type of community.

I invested some ammount in DMD.
So i am not neutral on this but this -11 rating is complete nonsense.

This forum turns more n more into a complete snakepit.
#sad

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfYella

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:19:30 AM

2 days before i contacted diamondcardz

i wrote a PM to the trustsystem inventor (at least i think he is)

its not like i didnt try follow a way by contact the moderators/admins

but they didnt reply

i always asked for them same as with diamondcardz to check me out if i am trustworthy in their opinion

i never asked for being blind classified as trustworthy

http://i59.tinypic.com/24c6yhk.png

That's not how it works. You do not "apply" for someone's trust - someone will leave you positive trust if they deem you trustworthy, but you don't request it.

The ignorance is real here. That's kind of a ridiculous PM, especially to theymos of all people. cryptonit seems very unaccustomed to this type of community.
In theory, some people on level 1 default trust could take applications like this as there is no uniform way for someone to add someone to their trust list.

I would say that his 'application' would likely be denied as he has not proven himself to be trustworthy
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:48:01 AM

Hi people
Just for clarification, and to answer the question that began all of this, could someone please explain the way the trust system works? How is it that someone who has been here for months or years, made many hundreds of posts and hosted numerous trust-based activities can have a trust of zero? And how does one, after establishing the above attributes, go about raising their trust score without generating the flaming we have seen here?
A comprehensive answer would be most appreciated.
Regards
chilo

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:32:32 AM

Hi people
Just for clarification, and to answer the question that began all of this, could someone please explain the way the trust system works? How is it that someone who has been here for months or years, made many hundreds of posts and hosted numerous trust-based activities can have a trust of zero? And how does one, after establishing the above attributes, go about raising their trust score without generating the flaming we have seen here?
Regards
chilo

Marketplace trust

If you're still confused, you can always search for threads where this question has been answered before.

chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:43:58 AM

Hi people
Regards
chilo

Marketplace trust

If you're still confused, you can always search for threads where this question has been answered before.

Thanks for your reply.
I have just spent some time following your links and still a little confused. I am experimenting with the trust list but not getting results I expect. I have turned off the default list (~ in front) however the negative ratings remain? I will keep trying.
Regards
chilo

Actually, turning off default trust has had desired effect.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:59:30 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:35:50 AM by cryptonit

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them;
if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
Robert A. Heinlein

Cryptonit, even if I trust you and understand your intentions, I must say you expressed yourself rather clumsy in your PM.

In my opinion the Trust system itself seems untrustworthy. How can one negative rating from one Default Trustlist member, who has never had any business with Cryptonit whatsoever, override all other people’s positive ratings who actually have had business with Cryptonit? That is totally preposterous. Furthermore the negative rating is based on a poorly worded PM and is blown out of proportion.
Is it possible to get a detailed motivation from Vod regarding the actions taken?

I hope this matter will be possible to resolve and put behind. I don’t think DMD should have to leave Bitcointalk because of this.

i agree hallared i did write maybe not in best possible way
but u know im busy man and the forum trust was a low priority issue

for me no matter how we solve this issue its good to make it easier for me to make a decision

the decision is to seek a BTT community manager someone of u
someone who can talk better english than me

i want to focus on my real job

and that is together with alex and daniel design our future and make it happen

i spend way to much here doing a community manager and a single forum marketing/promotion job where i am not the ideal man

please apply per PM toward popshot for BTT community manager slot
additional we seek marketing and promotion interested people

i will step a bit back

i did damage DMD the second time
once long ago when people said i damage the community by my bad written english
and now a second time

i know i did way more good for DMD than damage

but still thats no reason to not try avoid future damage

take the chance to involve urself deeper with DMD

apply to help popshot managing BTT

for future promotions run by me make sure u follow twitter or linkedin or our own forum

https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/helmut-siedl/92/460/586
http://bit.diamonds/community/

Cryptonit, after having read your latest negative rating, and its insular self-righteous motivation, made by an autocratic default trustlist member, I have changed my mind regarding Diamond not leaving bitcointalk.

The bitcointalk’s hierarchal structure seems more like the worst dictatorship. This doesn’t go hand in hand with the freedom of cryptocurrency and its good intentions.
This is no place for a serious coin like Diamond, which has a goal to reach people outside the cryptoworld and go mainstream. No person used to democracy and freedom of speech will accept an environment like this, where you can discredit a person with whatever you want just because you don’t like how that person is asking you questions or because you don’t think the person’s actions is cool. And where you are able to arbitrarily besmirch anyone just because you are hiding behind an account added to the default trustlist. So I agree with the earlier suggestion of moving to DMD forum at bit.diamonds.

Regarding language misinterpretations, I think that a forum should be open for everybody. It shouldn’t matter if english is your native language or not, DMD should be for all people regardless of nationality. So Cryptonit, if you step back for language reasons I think it’s wrong. You are very helpful and if somebody don’t understand your answers they can always ask again. That being said I do understand if you need time for other tasks. My trust in you is unchanged.

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:17:56 PM

My trust in cryptonit is also unchanged and the whole trust system is not really transparent, probably I would have made the same mistake. Get over it. Personally I think cryptonit is a good DMD community manager, because not everything is perfectly polished including his english. If something seems too good to be true, it naturally makes one suspicious. Hence, I think he should remain on this position for some time longer, because everybody recognizes his dedication and that is not something that comes easily.

Wow - I have been down for a couple days (machine debacle) but am coming back to see all of these trust issues.  I think this is hilarious to say the least.  Cryptonit is so trustworthy.  He sends his full name, address, and contact info with a contract for purchasing shares.  If someone were untrustworthy I doubt they would divulge that much information.  In addition I have been speaking with Cryptonit and have purchased Diamond shares without a second thought of whether I could trust him or not.  Mistrust never crossed my mind.  Stay strong Cryptonit.  I have no problem with your language barrier.  If I don't understand something you are saying I just re-read it and then if I still don't understand - guess what - I ask you! :-)  Don't give up speaking on this forum - that would be the dictator's way of winning. - pokeytex

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:39:31 PM

I downgraded my rating to a neutral rating as he does show some kind of remorse...but that's remaining as a note. At the very least it was written in a very bad and ambiguous way. I must repeat though. If you think this guy is trustworthy, sure, leave him a positive rating, he may even get a couple DefaultTrust ones. But that doesn't mean what made him get negative trust is invalid and that the system is broken. You just make yourselves look like shills, unfortunately.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:13:54 PM

I downgraded my rating to a neutral rating as he does show some kind of remorse...but that's remaining as a note. At the very least it was written in a very bad and ambiguous way. I must repeat though. If you think this guy is trustworthy, sure, leave him a positive rating, he may even get a couple DefaultTrust ones. But that doesn't mean what made him get negative trust is invalid and that the system is broken. You just make yourselves look like shills, unfortunately.

thx DiamondCardz

i for sure learned my lesson and wont try use a system i dont understand
i will let trust naturally grow someday people who rate me and even myself will reach the rank to make our ratings visible i hope

i will try ask vod to give me the same chance as u did

im sorry that this caused us all so much inconvenience

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:21:56 PM

open letter to vod
hi vod

please reread the thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884262.msg9768188#msg9768188

and consider change ur rating to neutral

i understand now what i did was wrong
but i didnt invest enought time to full understand the system

thx for give some until yet always as honorable know community member a second chance
the educational part of ur rating did reach its full effect already

br

cryptonit aka helmut siedl
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/helmut-siedl/92/460/586

a real person and not someone who try to do any shady business
(i will also post this in thread as a open letter)

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:52:10 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 07:05:46 PM by Bitcoins101

I think if there are hard facts and trust has been broken, then by all means post some hard facts, that YOU have personally experienced. I looked into diamond cloud, and at this time is not for me, as I have a large farm, but guys, if you personally have not been ripped off, dont try to hurt someone else trying to get ahead, by posting your OPINION.

Vegas

Continuing to post nonsense like this is not going to do you any favors.

Vod left you negative trust because you violated one of the cardinal "rules" of this forum, which is not to buy trust. How do your loyal acolytes not see this? Are they simply blinded by your glory?

Using trust simply as a way to enforce the "rules" is not uncommon here, as the moderators just deal with miscategorized posts and spam. Now, I did extensively view this user's history and I would trust him, which is why I have not left him negative trust like Vod did. However, I understand his viewpoint.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:04:29 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:19:35 PM by cryptonit

Using trust simply as a way to enforce the "rules" is not uncommon here, as the moderators just deal with miscategorized posts and spam. Now, I did extensively view this user's history and I would trust him, which is why I have not left him negative trust like Vod did. However, I understand his viewpoint.

thx for ur trust

but be silent i dont think the issue will be ever solved

i didnt hear a single word from vod  Sad

i understand what u say about enforce rule u did successful teach me what was wrong  Lips sealed

but i request to not damage whole diamond community for a mistake i made and wont repeat

as prime spokesman for the community that red text is damaging us all

porkypork

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:21:40 AM

red text usually damages who deserves to get damaged
with rare exceptions tbh
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:51:50 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 02:03:29 AM by cryptonit

red text usually damages who deserves to get damaged
with rare exceptions tbh

a fresh account only created to post in scam accusation forum part
for sure trustworthy  Grin at least more than me if we look whats written below our names

i learned im no heavyweight on this forum
but at least i have the balls to always speak with my true account

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:53:18 PM

thx vod
i think thread can be locked
lesson learned

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

Nah. It will remain. It still applies.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:00:32 PM

Accounts Probably Connected:

Proof:

Name:    cryptonit u=206368 http://archive.is/uxhva
Activity:    1106
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    30 December 2013, 05:17:48

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=206368;sa=statPanel http://archive.is/G3dDu

Name:    popshot u=207814 http://archive.is/tVPms
Activity:    716
Position:    Hero Member
Date Registered:    31 December 2013, 20:31:15

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=207814;sa=statPanel http://archive.is/WZRSf

popshot receives trust from cryptonit

cryptonit 0: -0 / +0   2014-12-01   5.00000000   Reference   paid in advance. nice contact. full trustworthy!

and receives trust from them in return:

cryptonit 0: -0 / +0   2014-12-03   7.00000000   Reference   Manages my multi BTC investment with great care. Diamond Clound Mining. Fully trustworthy.

Both use the same URL https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ to vouch...

cryptonit grovels to Vod and DiamondCardz to remove negative trust from attempting to buy positive trust:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884262.0 http://archive.is/F82qq

Both of their trust walls have numerous early vouches (given and received) from other DMD supporters who over 2013 & 2014 register within days / or a week of each other - start with the ones who post in this thread

Both their General Statistics closely match each-others for the surges and dips in the hour-by-hour comparison.

I can't say for certain that they are definitely Alts, however, the sheer number of early vouches from UID's registered in 2013 & 2014 that are still involved in DMD and are still active up to and including today's date?

Just a Little bit suspicious...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: