Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: permabulls not only lost the control over this section-in fact they are extinct  (Read 12251 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

...I have no idea what the price is going to do, but I don't look at price...

You really should take a look, bro.  It fell like 70% in the past year Cheesy

2014 was not a good year Sad
Been an excellent year for accumulating.

No.  2015 is going to be a much better year for accumulating.  The best is yet to come! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:04:33 PM

You really should take a look, bro.  It fell like 70% in the past year Cheesy

2014 was not a good year Sad
Been an excellent year for accumulating.

No.  2015 is going to be a much better year for accumulating.  The best is yet to come! Smiley

This.  Cry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:08:13 PM

You really should take a look, bro.  It fell like 70% in the past year Cheesy

Sorry but I don't get it. A few guys just seem to be here in the forum to tell us how shitty bitcoin is and that btc holders should sell.I believe there must be a reason for this.Are these guys looking for a cheap coin? I mean if you think that btc believers are stupid why not just let them do what they want.It's their money so why you care? Why you bother? Everyone who did some research knows that btc and crypto in general is quite risky.
So of course if you believe in btc and other cryptos you should just invest what you are willing to lose and then just watch the show.No one here knows how it will end. All this seems to be some stupid tries of manipulation imo.
Kindergarten!
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

Sorry but I don't get it. A few guys just seem to be here in the forum to tell us how shitty bitcoin is and that btc holders should sell.I believe there must be a reason for this.Are these guys looking for a cheap coin? ...

Bro, we're your only friends here.  The rest are pimping bitcoin because they didn't manage to sell--waited too long--and now need to find greater fools to buy their bag of dicks.
If there's anything else you need to know, just ask.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:16:41 PM

Sorry but I don't get it. A few guys just seem to be here in the forum to tell us how shitty bitcoin is and that btc holders should sell.I believe there must be a reason for this.Are these guys looking for a cheap coin? ...

Bro, we're your only friends here.  The rest are pimping bitcoin because they didn't manage to sell--waited too long--and now need to find greater fools to buy their bag of dicks.
If there's anything else you need to know, just ask.

No need for this kind of "friend" thx!
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

^
I know I seem like a downer to you starry-eyed finance enthusiasts; no one likes being told to stop running with scissors.
But it's my taxes that will be paying for your dole/welfare when you [predictably] impoverish yourself.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:20:35 PM

But it's my taxes that will be paying for your dole/welfare when you [predictably] impoverish yourself.

Gah that northamerican tribe and their self-centric view of the world. Only 4% of the population lives in your country. Your taxes mean nothing for the other 96%, relax.

i am satoshi
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

Gah that northamerican tribe and their self-centric view of the world. Only 4% of the population lives in your country. Your taxes mean nothing for the other 96%, relax.

It's the 4% that count, tho.  Which irrelevant backwater are you from?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:05:33 PM

It's the 4% that count, tho.  Which irrelevant backwater are you from?
It is indeed, but it is a negative count. When the US economy inevitably hyperinflates, defaults or leads to a war that makes WWII look like a firecracker, you will be the source of it all.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

^
So which God-forsaken hellhole are you from, bro?  I hear you crying out for justice and democracy, and we're gassing up the drones to bring them to you, but I need some GPS data first, 'coz I don't wanna send this democracy to the wrong place.

Make sure to post actual GPS data so I could punch it in, 'coz I don't know every armpitty podunk backwater in the world, and Googling is a pain. Who got time for that?
  ~Hang tight!

Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:01:59 PM

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:30:43 AM

I don't know if I'm a perma-bull. I do believe this is just the beginning for bitcoin, but I don't believe in a permanent bull run there. What's a perma-bull?

perma bulls are people that always say that the prices are going to rise and we are going to the moon, no matter the facts and what is happening
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:15:39 AM

^
I know I seem like a downer to you starry-eyed finance enthusiasts; no one likes being told to stop running with scissors.

Well put. Bye bye perma bulls... Go find another digital fairydust to pump and dump
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:03:47 AM

I have invested something like $20k into bitcoin. If the price reaches even a tenth of its potential I will have enough to last a lifetime, possibly enough to support a family depending how high it goes. If it drops to nothing, I will be where I was a year ago, plus a much improved ability to save what little money I have. Either way, net win.

If the price of one bitcoin were to reach $10k or more, it would mean the USD had entered hyperinflation mode. The purchasing power of one bitcoin wouldn't be much higher than it is today. You wouldn't be wealthy by any Western standard.

Anyway: Bitcoin is still massively overvalued, and double digits will come soon enough.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:38:45 AM

Thank you.

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:19:24 PM

Thank you.

You sure?

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:40:06 PM

Thank you.

You sure?

And when the US can no longer afford to pretend that the economy is doing fine, what will happen to all those dependent countries? It's just setting things up to become even more messy in the long run.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:43:54 PM

And when the US can no longer afford to pretend that the economy is doing fine, what will happen to all those dependent countries?...

You'll have to finally get a job Undecided
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

I know I seem like a downer to you starry-eyed finance enthusiasts; no one likes being told to stop running with scissors. ...

The thing is, your providing an unneeded service. I have been buying and using bitcoins since they were $0.70. I have never lost any money and if bitcoin went away tomorrow I would walk away having been wildly financially successful. You say that people like me are just sour because we didn't sell at the high.  But I have never and will never sell a bitcoin. I use bitcoin to buy gold bars, guns, land, travel, cars, etc. I don't want or need dollars. I have a bunch of those also from ignoring FUD in other markets.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

Bitcoin is a long option to a better world with infinite maturity and zero time value.

If a better world comes, it will be so valuable.
If a worse world comes instead, I think it will also be very valuable  Cheesy

I am holding.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: