Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: permabulls not only lost the control over this section-in fact they are extinct  (Read 12251 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:34:11 PM

Permabull here, certainly not extinct. Just on a looooong break from the forum because of all the trolls, I have so many people on ignore it's hardly worth reading anything.

Ignoring the advice of your betters is exactly what got you into this pitiable state.  I can't help you when you're unwilling to be helped Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ksteve96

Activity: 624
Merit: 125

alcedoplatform.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 10:38:53 PM

We're just too busy doing cool things to post much any more. 

Walking around in the jungle

Checking out Iguazu Falls

Drinkin caipirinhas by the pool

Fuck winter, thank you, Bitcoin Smiley

𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!         Made in
██████████████████████████████████████████       GERMANY
     𝗔𝗡𝗡     𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿     𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸     𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿     𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺     𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆     𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺              🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:43:44 AM

It looks like we're staying stable at 310 support level, as long as we stay above that level we're still growing

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:22:45 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:57:57 AM by Rassah

Permabull here, certainly not extinct. Just on a looooong break from the forum because of all the trolls, I have so many people on ignore it's hardly worth reading anything.

Ignoring the advice of your betters is exactly what got you into this pitiable state.

But he's not ignoring the advice of his betters. He's continuing to invest, just like we suggested. He's only ignoring the advice of morons like you.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:49:55 PM

... He's continuing to incest, just like we suggested. ...

A furry suggesting insest?  How sick are you people?!

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:30:15 PM

Ignoring the advice of your betters is exactly what got you into this pitiable state.

But he's not ignoring the advice of his betters. He's continuing to incest, just like we suggested. He's only ignoring the advice of morons like you.

What pitiable state? I took profits about a year ago at ca. 1100 $ with an average cost of around 90 $ pr. BTC and got my initial investment back with a really nice surplus. If I sold the rest now I would still earn a pretty pile of cash, but of course I would never do such a stupid thing as selling my beloved BTC  Roll Eyes
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:35:13 PM

But he's not ignoring the advice of his betters. He's continuing to incest, just like we suggested. He's only ignoring the advice of morons like you.

What pitiable state? I took profits about a year ago at ca. 1100 $ with an average cost of around 90 $ pr. BTC and got my initial investment back with a really nice surplus. If I sold the rest now I would still earn a pretty pile of cash, but of course I would never do such a stupid thing as selling my beloved BTC  Roll Eyes

What is the moral of this winning story, exactly?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Apraksin

Activity: 420

Moon?

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:44:15 PM

Buy low, sell high?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

Buy low, sell high?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:29:41 AM

Don't believe a word of it, brah.  You're not even smart enough to respond to the right post, and you're telling me you called the top @$1100?  Right Cheesy
Besides, you prob'ly lost most of your coin on Gox, or by "investing" it into some other scam Bitcoin securities.
I know you Bitcoiners Cool
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:42:14 PM

Buy low, sell high?

Stay here for several years and you will learn that 80% people do exactly the opposite. So yeah, it takes a genius to do a seemingly simple thing.

i am satoshi
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:10:23 AM

puming thread for the lulz

permabulls are either scammers shorting while being bullish or poor bastards loosing their shirts.

Also note the link in my signature
LittleDigger

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:03:47 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 07:21:22 AM by LittleDigger

Bitcoin will fail, because the Internet is just a fad.. Don't believe me ?

Check out this 1995 Newsweek article explaining how useless and irrelevant the internet is..

http://www.newsweek.com/clifford-stoll-why-web-wont-be-nirvana-185306

Some of my favourite cast iron arguments from the author.

Visionaries see a future of telecommuting workers, interactive libraries and multimedia classrooms. They speak of electronic town meetings and virtual communities. Commerce and business will shift from offices and malls to networks and modems. And the freedom of digital networks will make government more democratic. Baloney. Do our computer pundits lack all common sense?

And you can’t tote that laptop to the beach.

The truth in no online database will replace your daily newspaper, no CD-ROM can take the place of a competent teacher and no computer network will change the way government works.

Nicholas Negroponte, director of the MIT Media Lab, predicts that we’ll soon buy books and newspapers straight over the Intenet. Uh, sure.

What the Internet hucksters won’t tell you is tht the Internet is one big ocean of unedited data, without any pretense of completeness.

These expensive toys are difficult to use in classrooms and require extensive teacher training.

Then there’s cyberbusiness. We’re promised instant catalog shopping–just point and click for great deals. We’ll order airline tickets over the network, make restaurant reservations and negotiate sales contracts. Stores will become obselete. So how come my local mall does more business in an afternoon than the entire Internet handles in a month?.

Even if there were a trustworthy way to send money over the Internet–which there isn’t–the network is missing a most essential ingredient of capitalism: salespeople.

I'm not sure whether "permabulls" are extinct, but there have always been individuals who resist innovation and change. They do so most vehemently, because their psychology requires a high need for structure which corresponds to a low need for cognition. Arguing with such individuals is useless as accepting they are wrong threatens their entire perception of reality. They have attempted to discourage the progress of humanity since time immemorial, and will continue to do so .

NotHatinJustTrollin

Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:20:52 AM

Check out this 1995 Newsweek article explaining how useless and irrelevant the internet is..

Visionaries see a future of telecommuting workers, interactive libraries and multimedia classrooms. They speak of electronic town meetings and virtual communities. Commerce and business will shift from offices and malls to networks and modems. And the freedom of digital networks will make government more democratic. Baloney. Do our computer pundits lack all common sense?

The truth in no online database will replace your daily newspaper, no CD-ROM can take the place of a competent teacher and no computer network will change the way government works.

Nicholas Negroponte, director of the MIT Media Lab, predicts that we’ll soon buy books and newspapers straight over the Intenet. Uh, sure.

What the Internet hucksters won’t tell you is tht the Internet is one big ocean of unedited data, without any pretense of completeness.

These expensive toys are difficult to use in classrooms and require extensive teacher training.

Then there’s cyberbusiness. We’re promised instant catalog shopping–just point and click for great deals. We’ll order airline tickets over the network, make restaurant reservations and negotiate sales contracts. Stores will become obselete. So how come my local mall does more business in an afternoon than the entire Internet handles in a month?.

Even if there were a trustworthy way to send money over the Internet–which there isn’t–the network is missing a most essential ingredient of capitalism: salespeople.

I'm not sure whether "permabears" are extinct, but there have always been individuals who resist innovation and change. They do so most vehemently, because their psychology requires a high need for structure which corresponds to a low need for cognition. Arguing with such individuals is useless as accepting they are wrong threatens their entire perception of reality. They have attempted to discourage the progress of humanity since time immemorial, and will continue to do so .

Your analogies that are supposed to pump the price are wrong I'm afraid.

Bitcoin is not like the internet
Bitcoin = dotcom bubble.

Yep, a bubble.

LittleDigger

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:40:11 AM

I'm not sure whether "permabears" are extinct, but there have always been individuals who resist innovation and change. They do so most vehemently, because their psychology requires a high need for structure which corresponds to a low need for cognition. Arguing with such individuals is useless as accepting they are wrong threatens their entire perception of reality. They have attempted to discourage the progress of humanity since time immemorial, and will continue to do so .

Your analogies that are supposed to pump the price are wrong I'm afraid.

Bitcoin is not like the internet
Bitcoin = dotcom bubble.

Yep, a bubble.

"Supposed to pump the price"... Assumption, which is wrong. Don't judge me by assuming that we share the same motivations.. Which speaks volumes about your mindset.

Internet = innovation.
Bitcoin = innovation.

It's funny thing you are 100% sure of yourself, that your viewpoint is unmalleable and infallible, like some ancient prophet you preach a undebatable truth, while I speak of possibilities..

homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:54:26 AM

Bitcoin has no advantage over low inflation altcoins which can hold their value. Bitcoin ends right here. Crypto is just about to begin.
Sorry for all who fell for the hype around that particular coin called 'Bitcoin'.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

Man, why'd invest in this internet funny money.   Cry

Reminds me of Tulip mania and Nigerian princes...

Permabull checking in, man does this feeling suck!  Year 6 is for sure in the shitter at this very moment.

I'll check back here in a week to see if we've reached $100. 

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
NotLambchop

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

[snip]

Is Bitcoin going to be as successful as that scam SexCoin you pimp on your avatar?  Can't do much worse, amirite? Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: