Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:10:53 AM

Slavic people are not working much. They are drinking a lot of vodka and sleeping 15 hours/day. ICO investors have to hold a long time  Grin

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:46:52 PM

Few things to announce.

• I am talking with DJThistle, who's a great trader and a good teacher. He might join our team on AK and teach people about trading and TA.
  • AK will be offering escrow services. A trusted bitcointalk member will providing them. That member is devtedev
  • I am still looking for writers who would like to join our team.

PS: I have been away for some time, I'm back now.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:30:01 AM

Few things to announce.

• I am talking with DJThistle, who's a great trader and a good teacher. He might join our team on AK and teach people about trading and TA.
  • AK will be offering escrow services. A trusted bitcointalk member will providing them. That member is devtedev

So basically you did an ICO, then decided to start planing?

Whats up with cryptoarticles association stated in the op why isn't the site starting to fill up with news.

You can't start an ico without having already setup what your main project should have since the very start.

This is ridiculous imo
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:43:40 AM

Removed the Altcoin Kingdom banner from my sig, realised no one should be sending people to an unfinished non active site.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:16:03 AM

Few things to announce.

So basically you did an ICO, then decided to start planing?

Whats up with cryptoarticles association stated in the op why isn't the site starting to fill up with news.

You can't start an ico without having already setup what your main project should have since the very start.

This is ridiculous imo
All ICO those is at best.
softstorb

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:43:55 PM

Few things to announce.

You have been away, right. Your all over btc talk posting everywhere but not in your thread. I don't understand what you are doing exactly because ive seen nothing done since the ico and you seems not to be taking this seriously.

I want to know where is the ICO Money ( the adress) and how was some of the btc spent or how will it be spent.

I never seen any of the above info and i asked already once before without answers.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:58:18 PM

Few things to announce.

You have been away, right. Your all over btc talk posting everywhere but not in your thread. I don't understand what you are doing exactly because ive seen nothing done since the ico and you seems not to be taking this seriously.

I want to know where is the ICO Money ( the adress) and how was some of the btc spent or how will it be spent.

I never seen any of the above info and i asked already once before without answers.

I ask him yestarday the same, but he ignor me, thats what he do !!!!
sofu
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:37:37 PM

I don't think he had bad intentions. Its rather inability to manage a coin  Undecided

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Few things to announce.

Who are you and why are you posting with a shill account?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
softstorb

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:47:59 PM

Few things to announce.

is this a joke? Who im i? what kind of question is this, im asking a legitimate question here why can't you provide this kind of information. I invested a few in the ico and i am getting pretty much concerned with the low prices.

Whats the matter here asking where the money people have invested is?
softstorb

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

I don't think he had bad intentions. Its rather inability to manage a coin  Undecided

Never said he had bad intentions but what's so hard about showing people what is being done with the funds?

I would not even ask the question if he showed signs of work but there is just nothing
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:43:37 PM

Slavic people are not working much. They are drinking a lot of vodka and sleeping 15 hours/day. ICO investors have to hold a long time  Grin

fine by me, means more interest.

yes i bought at ico price, yes im still buying. in for a penny ...

Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:41:58 PM

Yep, Welcome to the club. Either visionaries or bagholders, but definitely a club Cheesy

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:08:33 AM

Yep, Welcome to the club. Either visionaries or bagholders, but definitely a club Cheesy

Im holding some kings my self, i definitely believe Keyser has a good plan.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:34:45 PM

Few things to announce.

is this a joke? Who im i? what kind of question is this, im asking a legitimate question here why can't you provide this kind of information. I invested a few in the ico and i am getting pretty much concerned with the low prices.

People like you when you invest, but they hate you when you ask questions.  Grin
softstorb

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:31:56 AM

Few things to announce.

People like you when you invest, but they hate you when you ask questions.  Grin

It's seriously ridiculous. 2 days ago he said he would be back to be active in here and still doesnt show up but he is all over the other threads.

I am still waiting to know where is the ico money and apparently i am not the only one interested.
sofu
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:42:21 AM

It's seriously ridiculous. 2 days ago he said he would be back to be active in here and still doesnt show up but he is all over the other threads.

I am still waiting to know where is the ico money and apparently i am not the only one interested.

CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:39:43 AM

heh

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/416708937543479296/photo/1
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:57:13 AM

Few things to announce.

Promises promises
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

Few things to announce.

Promises promises

Sells sells

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: