Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:01:35 PM

Man this is shocking!  What I can't believe is the notion of closing this down and walking away with the ICO funds man, doesn't at all seem like the honest person I thought you were man!  These funds were to be put to the growth and marketing of the coin and project and I have to agree it is WRONG.......VERY wrong to keep those funds!!  How do you just start a coin, run an ICO then do nothing with it and quit 3 weeks later having put NONE of the investors funds into the project, then think it is the "right thing to do" to offer to hand off the "ENTIRE" project without the funds that OTHER people invested to help this project go somewhere?

In your plans, you saw you needed funds to get things going so decided to run an ICO.......how the hell can you expect anyone to have a chance at doing what you yourself were trying to do without the funds MEANT to start this project?!  People did not give you their BTC for YOU.

Man, I am just shocked and disgusted at what is going down here!
There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol.

Then do you agree that you are just a scammer without honor and conscience, right?

He was right.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:05:47 PM

Man this is shocking!  What I can't believe is the notion of closing this down and walking away with the ICO funds man, doesn't at all seem like the honest person I thought you were man!  These funds were to be put to the growth and marketing of the coin and project and I have to agree it is WRONG.......VERY wrong to keep those funds!!  How do you just start a coin, run an ICO then do nothing with it and quit 3 weeks later having put NONE of the investors funds into the project, then think it is the "right thing to do" to offer to hand off the "ENTIRE" project without the funds that OTHER people invested to help this project go somewhere?

In your plans, you saw you needed funds to get things going so decided to run an ICO.......how the hell can you expect anyone to have a chance at doing what you yourself were trying to do without the funds MEANT to start this project?!  People did not give you their BTC for YOU.

Hey Keyser man, sorry to hear that. Are you a slave to alcoholism? Please know that I do not condemn you. I can help but decision is yours. You can PM me regrading that issue.
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:07:48 PM

Sup bagholders
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:10:55 PM

Sup bagholders

All cool, another day, another scam.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:11:01 PM

Hey Keyser man, sorry to hear that. Are you a slave to alcoholism? Please know that I do not condemn you. I can help but decision is yours. You can PM me regrading that issue.
I'm not going to try to get this in my favor, but I've been drinking since my early teenage years.
Lots of alcohol per day. It's an addiction and I know it.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:20:31 PM

so he is not a lier, just alcoholic, lol

life is amazing
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

I'm not going to try to get this in my favor, but I've been drinking since my early teenage years.
Lots of alcohol per day. It's an addiction and I know it.

Then you shouldn't have started an ico. This could have been a great project, and it deserves to be taken over by someone, there should be alternatives to bitcointalk to discuss cryptos other than bitcoin. But no one can trust you, so I don't see that happening.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

All the scammers and projects you have called out on this forum and now YOU are the fucking scammer and thief!  You deserve to be jailed for this shit man, you are stealing people's money by taking this action........NO QUESTION!  The person you have previously portrayed and the actions you are now taking, makes you the biggest douche in crypto as far as I am concerned.

Like I said if the law doesn't catch up with you Karma DEFINITELY will my man.  You CLEARLY stated what investors funds will be used for "on page one" you referred me too, what you are doing is not only HIGHLY illegal but as immoral an unethical as it could be!!

I can't believe I actually liked and respected you.  I hope you really do have a problem with alcohol.....a most wonderful disease sure to FUCK YOUR LIFE UP:-)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:35:14 PM

All the scammers and projects you have called out on this forum and now YOU are the fucking scammer and thief!  You deserve to be jailed for this shit man, you are stealing people's money by taking this action........NO QUESTION!  The person you have previously portrayed and the actions you are now taking, makes you the biggest douche in crypto as far as I am concerned.

Like I said if the law doesn't catch up with you Karma DEFINITELY will my man.  You CLEARLY stated what investors funds will be used for "on page one" you referred me too, what you are doing is not only HIGHLY illegal but as immoral an unethical as it could be!!

I can't believe I actually liked and respected you.  I hope you really do have a problem with alcohol.....a most wonderful disease sure to FUCK YOUR LIFE UP:-)
I respect you and I deserve to be called whatever you want.
I'm sorry.

chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:36:28 PM

TWC you should hand this over to someone sans BTC tho, if you're really peacing out, this way at least the tools are there in case anyone is serious about this.

EDIT: bokbokbok
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:37:36 PM

TWC you should hand this over to someone sans BTC tho, if you're really peacing out, this way at least the tools are there in case anyone is serious about this.
Like I stated previously, I am willing to hand over the project to ANYONE who's serious.

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:57:02 PM

Not sure if he is really an alcoholic. If that is true he have a bigger problem than ICO buyers.

I will leave this here. Push the Trash button on c-cex and cash out altcoins from EmpoEx (better safe than sorry)

Much luck to all  Undecided

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:02:47 PM

I respect you and I deserve to be called whatever you want.
I'm sorry.

Keyser man.......sorry is for a mistake that cannot be undone, it was wrong and it is past and cannot be changed.  The decision to do what you have currently made up your mind to do, I will accept your apology for as it was wrong and cannot be undone.  The CHOICE you are making to rip people off and run with their money, is NOT something that cannot be undone man.  Do the right thing here at least and give either the people that invested in YOU their money back or give it to the person that takes this project over......THAT is THE right thing to do and you still have a CHOICE to do the right thing in this regard man!!!

If you seriously already spent these funds, you did mention having a new job and if you have to pay this back out of pocket.......that is NOBODY'S fault but your own and is the ONLY right and respectable way to walk away from this!!

NEVER again in your life will be able to truthfully say you are a good, moral, trustworthy or honest person........doesn't that mean WAY more to you than a few measly fricken BTC?!  Please understand man, and I think you likely know from past convos with me, I don't give a rat's ass about the piddly .2 BTC I through down on this.......that shit is not even worth the time I have spent on this thread today.

I do care about an otherwise seemingly good person making a VERY bad decision that will likely haunt them the rest of their life.  You HAVE to see just how wrong this is man and you HAVE to see you are in FACT stealing from these people, from people that CANNOT afford to be stolen from man?!  Don't do this to us or yourself man and just do the right fucking thing and give people their much needed money back!
Twenty15

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:15:16 PM

Twenty15 (2015) coin project might be interested in acquiring this.  Drop a line if you want to talk.

This aligns well with what we're trying to do, we were thinking of developing a news site.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901192.0

The only issue here would be the negativity, if the community (and investors) take it easy on us we will operate a news site and acknowledge the coins are associated with it.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:18:05 PM

At the very least, the coin had a good name and was a good idea.
Keyser, kill yourself please. But first please pass this off to someone.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:19:21 PM

Twenty15 (2015) coin project might be interested in acquiring this.  Drop a line if you want to talk.

This aligns well with what we're trying to do, we were thinking of developing a news site.

The only issue here would be the negativity, if the community (and investors) take it easy on us we will operate a news site and acknowledge the coins are associated with it.
Then stop advertising your coin on this thread.

k.

BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:20:51 PM

k.

ty
Twenty15

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:22:16 PM

k.

Sorry, we're not advertising, we're offering to take it off your hands.  That link was to show you we're capable of operating websites and this aligns with our business model.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:23:36 PM

k.

Sorry, we're not advertising, we're offering to take it off your hands.  That link was to show you we're capable of operating websites and this aligns with our business model.
You just lost the chance then.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:24:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: