Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84371 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:26:30 PM

I just got contacted by VIOR team. They are willing to take over www.altcoinkingdom.com

How do you guys feel about this?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:27:57 PM

I just got contacted by VIOR team. They are willing to take over www.altcoinkingdom.com

As long as you get a good price for it I say go for it.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:28:28 PM

As long as you get a good price for it I say go for it.
I am NOT selling it. I'm giving it for free.

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:31:26 PM

Oh ok. Well then I doubt anyone cares since it is just a domain with a template and almost no content.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:33:34 PM

Oh ok. Well then I doubt anyone cares since it is just a domain with a template and almost no content.
Website can be re-worked. Domain name is catchy, and if it gets used correctly it can bring lots of profits.
Most of people lack of imagination. Looks like you're one of them.

BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:36:23 PM

Whoever you give it to I hope they're hard workers and hope they have some King as an incentive.
Twenty15 seems reasonable
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:37:18 PM

Whoever you give it to I hope they're hard workers and hope they have some King as an incentive.
2015 is a 1 month old coin. VIOR is older than KING coin and many other "innovative" coins.

BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:39:26 PM

Alright by me then
Or fyrstikken would probably take it
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:39:57 PM

Alright by me then
Or fyrstikken would probably take it
Please don't mention him in this thread. Smiley

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:40:56 PM

Keyser,

Should I say: "I told you!"?

Maybe we can discuss the truth further if you want so.

Twenty15

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:41:58 PM

2015 is a 1 month old coin. VIOR is older than KING coin and many other "innovative" coins.

We're interested in this because we planned to make a news site for Q2 2015, this would have increased our community presence (KING community joining Twenty15) and given us a really nice template to start with.

If we do succeed in acquiring this, we'd be open to talking to the KING community about a coin swap, even if the compensation is a fraction of the IPO value, it might be worth discussing.

Regardless, it's your domain, thanks for considering us.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:42:01 PM

Keyser,

Ok, start advertising FAIL coin.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:49:51 PM

Keyser,

Ok, start advertising FAIL coin.

You can't talk to me like that! FAIL is here for almost a year, but you fucked up in few weeks (and that is why FAIL exist).

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:50:40 PM

Sure if you give them OUR funds we gave YOU to advance THIS project.....otherwise it seems very silly to turn over a project without ANY funds to advance it.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:52:03 PM

Sure if you give them OUR funds we gave YOU to advance THIS project.....otherwise it seems very silly to turn over a project without ANY funds to advance it.
Jim, clam the fuck down man. I fucked up, I get it. You don't have to be like that.
Can I do something to change the past? No. Can I do something to make this thing work out again? Yes.
Bare with me.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:07:46 AM

Jim, clam the fuck down man. I fucked up, I get it. You don't have to be like that.
Can I do something to change the past? No. Can I do something to make this thing work out again? Yes.
Bare with me.

Bro you have to know if you would treat me with a little more respect I would most certainly do the same!!  Responding to me with that sarcasm saying you spent all the ICO funds on alcohol doesn't exactly earn you any respect from me brother!  I can COMPLETELY deal with "I fucked up and I am sorry, I am trying to everything I can to make it right", but the sarcastic and smart ass comments you are throwing out after telling everyone you were walking away and taking all of our investment capital we gave to you......well, I think you are quite smart enough to finish that sentence!

You have seen me around these parts long enough to KNOW I am not a fucking troll that deserves that kind of sarcastic response so you start treating me like I deserve to be treated and I will "clam the fuck down and stop being like that"!

"There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol."..........WTF man?!
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:12:45 AM

Bare with me.

Bro you have to know if you would treat me with a little more respect I would most certainly do the same!!  Responding to me with that sarcasm saying you spent all the ICO funds on alcohol doesn't exactly earn you any respect from me brother!  I can COMPLETELY deal with "I fucked up and I am sorry, I am trying to everything I can to make it right", but the sarcastic and smart ass comments you are throwing out after telling everyone you were walking away and taking all of our investment capital we gave to you......well, I think you are quite smart enough to finish that sentence!

You have seen me around these parts long enough to KNOW I am not a fucking troll that deserves that kind of sarcastic response so you start treating me like I deserve to be treated and I will "clam the fuck down and stop being like that"!

"There is no BTC Jim. Please go back 1 page. I spent all BTC on alcohol."..........WTF man?!
I'm not trying to be a smartass, not sure where did you pull that from?
I just wrote something. Not sure why you're thinking I'm being sarcastic?

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:20:08 AM

Well you either REALLY did drink up all the ICO funds (highly doubtful) or you were being sarcastic man and I took major offense to that over a sincere concern.

Are you actually saying you are really an alcoholic and you really did drink up all of our BTC we gave you to invest in this project?  If you are truly saying that and are actually admitting this mistake and problem you have, I will apologize right now and commend you for even being on this thread dealing with this wrath.  Not sure where you are from, but if you lived close enough I would even drive to and AA meeting myself!

I highly suspect though that I was right in taking offense to that as it was SARCASM!
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

Just tell the people what happened with their investments and stop playing like a fool.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:21:31 AM

Well you either REALLY did drink up all the ICO funds (highly doubtful) or you were being sarcastic man and I took major offense to that over a sincere concern.

Are you actually saying you are really an alcoholic and you really did drink up all of our BTC we gave you to invest in this project?  If you are truly saying that and are actually admitting this mistake and problem you have, I will apologize right now and commend you for even being on this thread dealing with this wrath.  Not sure where you are from, but if you lived close enough I would even drive to and AA meeting myself!

I highly suspect though that I was right in taking offense to that as it was SARCASM!
I don't want anyone to apologize about anything. I have a drinking problem, that's all.
I fucked up, so I'm the one who's supposed to apologize.

Just tell the people what happened with their investments and stop playing like a fool.
Learn to read. It's already stated in the thread.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: