Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:05:25 PM

That isn't me, dumbass.

He said i'm a hippie, me...

Where did I say that tetrahydocannabinol destroys neurons?
Quote me that, lol.

Ok, see below.

7.) @Hippie, τράβα γαμήσoυ ( It says go fuck yourself. Don't bother using google, it wont translate it properly and you'll be trippin over 2 words.) You know why.

oh, and, Hippie, stop smoking poisoned pot dude, your braincells are dying and all you can think of is conspiracies on 1st grader's level.

edit: oh i have to agree with the fact that you are talking about cells and not neurons. But i advise you to check which cells are killed (and to compare to alcohol. Now you are free to drink... i was just trying to help you...)

The hippie destroyed your reputation, and the hippie is not a hippie, just a cool guy who tried to help you... and you talk to me like a shit.
I was really serious. And I don't smoke it, i vaporize it!!

You deserve what happens.
Do you know the difference between "pot" and "poisoned pot"?

PS: Cells are neurons.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:07:55 PM

All this too and fro arguing is not getting the coin anywhere.. What we need now is for everyone to move forward and post a set of solutions..We should all be brainstorming solutions..I would be willing to write articles at a discount to start with if that would help.. I have limited time to work on the Net so I can't work for free but can do discount so that's my offer on the table.
I think a bit more maturity is in hand here instead of cussing and slinging matches, this is not a way to run a business. Let's be civil and find solutions to these challenges. Pri na gamithike to kingcoin but we can try to do something to resurrect it if there is really and truly a will to do so.. Sorry for the greek lol.

And im starting to think you 2 are related seriously.

How the hell can this situation move forward without this thief handing over what he stole from people?

Don't think there is any relation or ties here!  She is just a really nice and respectful woman, have seen her around MANY threads and she ALWAYS takes the respectable road and never talks shit so I suspect she is sincere in trying to take the positive route here.  Don't think we should go bashing good honest people that had nothing to do with this mess.
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:30:58 PM

All this too and fro arguing is not getting the coin anywhere.. What we need now is for everyone to move forward and post a set of solutions..We should all be brainstorming solutions..I would be willing to write articles at a discount to start with if that would help.. I have limited time to work on the Net so I can't work for free but can do discount so that's my offer on the table.
I think a bit more maturity is in hand here instead of cussing and slinging matches, this is not a way to run a business. Let's be civil and find solutions to these challenges. Pri na gamithike to kingcoin but we can try to do something to resurrect it if there is really and truly a will to do so.. Sorry for the greek lol.

How the hell can this situation move forward without this thief handing over what he stole from people?

Don't think there is any relation or ties here!  She is just a really nice and respectful woman, have seen her around MANY threads and she ALWAYS takes the respectable road and never talks shit so I suspect she is sincere in trying to take the positive route here.  Don't think we should go bashing good honest people that had nothing to do with this mess.

No intention on bashing her, just that she avoid talking about the ico in every reply as if she's trying to make us go past it.

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:05:23 AM

First of all, entire ICO was 18 bitcoins. I invested 11.x BTC in this project before it even launched.
Paid for the website, coin, advertisements on MANY websites.
so, profits were like 6.x BTC.

2.)

^ That was posted since the moment this thread was opened. Read carefully.

3.) People calling me scammer. This is not a scam. I warned everyone BEFORE ICO started. This thread was made 2 weeks before ICO started and I said that risks are involved. I didn't put a gun on anyone's head and told him to invest.
Risks are ALWAYS involved.

4.) I could just disappear and make a new account, but what's the point? At least 3 people who've been posting in this thread are real scammers and they're just talking bullshit.

5.) Regarding my trust rate, lol. For 1 year I had positive trust, guess why? Because I never fucked over anyone. I was always honest about everything.

6.) Stop sending me death threats via PM, you're just making me laugh. Better go outside and breathe some fresh air.

7.) @Hippie, τράβα γαμήσoυ ( It says go fuck yourself. Don't bother using google, it wont translate it properly and you'll be trippin over 2 words.) You know why.

8.) I'll try to fix the situation somehow.

9.) Regarding my mother's situation, I didn't lie. It was true. After she left hospital I cashed out BTC and started drinking more and more.

oh, and, Hippie, stop smoking poisoned pot dude, your braincells are dying and all you can think of is conspiracies on 1st grader's level.

To everyone else who's being a smartass with those gifs and bs.
You think I'd run away with 5-7BTC and screw my online reputation? lol.
Use your brain.

You cheated them for 18 BTC. There is nothing that have been done that has that value.  Its sad that you put the blame on the people that bought into your ICO. There is allways a risk but the risk is 100% to fail if its done by you. You scammed them and nobody here knows if your mother was ill or you have a drinking problem. A scammer allways tells a lot of lies so...? And if its true , then to use your sick mother as a excuse for scamming is something that is just to much. It was not your mother that scammed people, it was you! I think you are using their BTC to make another business. If you are sorry, then go to the police and show the investors the BTC addresses and some more.  I dont think you are man enough to do that!
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:55:45 AM

to the moon!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:23:08 AM

Yeah so are you going to work on Altcoin Kingdom or not?
Still looking to hand the project over? If I was you I'd buy a chunk of coins and hand the project to someone more capable

Hope your hangover is bad so you don't want to drink today
Well, all I'd have to do is run the project, or hand it over to someone else who's capable of running a news-blog.
That's all I'd have to do at this point, so people start paying in KING coin.

I'll work this out somehow.

id propose to hand it over to either VIOR or ERMIS team both of team are a good team Sad im sorry this all turns out to be a mess for your keyser
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

I can confirm that.

P.S. But she didn't respond to my PM and I think I should smack her a bit! Cheesy

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:49:18 AM

I can confirm that.

P.S. But she didn't respond to my PM and I think I should smack her a bit! Cheesy

can confirm that too, ellie prolly concerned about this situation and suggest a better way to solve this rather than bashing at each others from behind computer screen
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:43:30 PM

We are no near related..I am just saying if there was a way to revive the project without it turning to scam it would be nice but if the owner of the coin has quit then it is not nice at all for those who invested and lost. I didn't invest myself in kingdom coin just did the Chinese translation so was offering my services as a writer that's all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:45:00 PM

Don't think there is any relation or ties here!  She is just a really nice and respectful woman, have seen her around MANY threads and she ALWAYS takes the respectable road and never talks shit so I suspect she is sincere in trying to take the positive route here.  Don't think we should go bashing good honest people that had nothing to do with this mess.

I can confirm that.

Hello my Bro which pm did I miss? I been busy with my Son last 2 weeks so may have missed a pm or so..Please pm me again if I missed ur message..  Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:00:08 PM

Come on please hand the project over to someone, anyone.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

I can confirm that.

Hello my Bro which pm did I miss? I been busy with my Son last 2 weeks so may have missed a pm or so..Please pm me again if I missed ur message..  Wink

I've done it. Waiting for your answer asap. Smiley

rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:56:56 PM

It should of been handed to DailyModo.

I can safely say he is reliable and true to his word as well as the rest of the Ermiscoin team.

He could have done something with this.

Rols

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:30:14 PM

Yeah so are you going to work on Altcoin Kingdom or not?
Still looking to hand the project over? If I was you I'd buy a chunk of coins and hand the project to someone more capable

Hope your hangover is bad so you don't want to drink today
Well, all I'd have to do is run the project, or hand it over to someone else who's capable of running a news-blog.
That's all I'd have to do at this point, so people start paying in KING coin.

I'll work this out somehow.

id propose to hand it over to either VIOR or ERMIS team both of team are a good team Sad im sorry this all turns out to be a mess for your keyser

He turned it to a mess himself. I dont buy into this kind of scams and Im not sorry for him. He should behave like a man and pay them back or go to the police. But a rat is allways a rat so I dont think that will ever happens. People like you put a bad name to crypto.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 04:00:32 PM

Why ? So Keysermalaka can cash in again ?

Unless we can fork his coins out of existance, this coin is better off DEAD.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

What if he handed over his KING coin stash to the new owner of the AltcoinKingdom, which of course would be used to help develop the coin and should be done anyway just like the ICO should have been used?
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:09:53 PM

Hand over what?  You people seem to be ignoring that there was never anything here.
Rols

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:38:26 PM

What if he handed over his KING coin stash to the new owner of the AltcoinKingdom, which of course would be used to help develop the coin and should be done anyway just like the ICO should have been used?

The website holds nearly not any value at all. The 18BTC could have been used for a buy wall and for paying writers. With the money gone the value is 1 satoshi if you cant fork it. Handing it over would not make a value. Many people makes websites for free. Without the 18 Bitcoin you have nothing more than a very tiny value of the website. Handing it over just means death of the coin.

Get the picture: Keyser are not a dev, he is not an writer, he is not a website builder, he cant maintaine the coin and he is a scammer. Forking it is your best choice but the coin will still have a very low value. But with a strong community it can be better.

The best thing is if you can get your money back from him, but he is not an man so good luck with that.
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:35:26 AM

I just got contacted by VIOR team. They are willing to take over www.altcoinkingdom.com

How do you guys feel about this?

Would be great
Rols

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:45:32 AM

I just got contacted by VIOR team. They are willing to take over www.altcoinkingdom.com

How do you guys feel about this?

Would be great

Great if he also hands over the 18 BTC , Very bad if he is not.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: