Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 07:11:52 PM

Come on please hand the project over to someone, anyone.

Are you kidding man, this is all a show. Its really fun for the dev playing with people and getting all this attention. He is buying super cheap after dumping ICO immediately. Then he will hand off to someone else (himself). This is how the game is played by low skill devs, they cannot innovate but they are good at talking, so at best they scam 20 BTC from people. They will never make it to multi-million dollar market-cap. Don't even get involved with these coins.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:13:54 PM

I think it is time just to close this thread and move on.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

I think it is time just to close this thread and move on.

Yes please
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:08:49 PM

Why ? So Keysermalaka can cash in again ?

Unless we can fork his coins out of existance, this coin is better off DEAD.

am I agreeing with Hippe?
What's going on in cryptoland?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:20:41 AM

Are you kidding man, this is all a show. Its really fun for the dev playing with people and getting all this attention. He is buying super cheap after dumping ICO immediately. Then he will hand off to someone else (himself). This is how the game is played by low skill devs, they cannot innovate but they are good at talking, so at best they scam 20 BTC from people. They will never make it to multi-million dollar market-cap. Don't even get involved with these coins.

I don't think this is a dump and pump. I think the dev is gone from any further development with his free btc.
I guess soon there wont be any volume and it will get delisted from exchanged. I give up, shit happens.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:39:00 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 01:53:19 AM by drays

Its somewhat silent here... Apart of the highly informative discussions on the neurons and braincells (which no one is interested in, except of actual posters), nothing has moved forward... It looks like Keyser had a birthday few days ago, and disappeared from the forum.

Hopefully he will return and pass the project to someone with better stamina. This might save the remainings of his online reputation. I don't agree with the statement that there is no value to hand over. KING coin has made some noise, there were ads of altcoinkingdom in many places, so many people know that name now. It is worth something by itself. As far as I understood, there are people willing to take the coin even without the ICO funds, so if Keyser really screwed up, and not just playing dirty games, there are lots of opportunities to save the project.

What refers to the ICO funds, guys, lets face the reality... unfortunately we have to forget about them - Keyser just will not return them (clearly he's not enough 'man' to take the responsibility and pay it from his pocket now), and anyway I suppose considerable part of them are spent not on alcohol, but on ads and promotion (its hard to deny, as there are ads around the web).

Lets be constructive... The game is not over... yet. I believe saving the project is more important (though probably less enjoyable  Wink ) than beating the guy who screwed it up...

... this space is not for rent ...
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:51:28 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 02:07:53 AM by CryptoPleb

It feels to me like the game here is actually over. Wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from him again, under that name.
Im glad I cashed out with not too much of a loss
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:54:37 AM

Its somewhat silent here... Apart of the highly informative discussions on the neurons and braincells (which no one is interested in, except of actual posters), nothing has moved forward... It looks like Keyser had a birthday few days ago, and disappeared from the forum.

Hopefully he will return and pass the project to someone with better stamina. This might save the remainings of his online reputation. I don't agree with the statement that there is no value to hand over. KING coin has made some noise, there were ads of altcoinkingdom in many places, so many people know that name now. It is worth something by itself. As far as I understood, there are people willing to take the coin even without the ICO funds, so if Keyser really screwed up, and not just playing dirty games, there are lots of opportunities to save the project.

What refers to the ICO funds, guys, lets face the reality... unfortunately we have to forget about them - Keyser just will not return them (clearly he's not enough 'man' to take the responsibility and pay it from his pocket now), and anyway I suppose considerable part of them are spent not on alcohol, but on ads and promotion (its hard to deny, as there are ads around the web).

Lets be constructive... The game is not over yet Smiley

If a considerable amount of the funds were spent on ads, then he would have said that. He's had plenty of time to turn KING over to someone else, it's not happening.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:09:50 AM

Lets be constructive... The game is not over... yet. I believe saving the project is more important (though probably less enjoyable  Wink ) than beating the guy who screwed it up...

Where exactly apart from altcoincalendar for less then a month? Id like to see where are those ''ads'' active.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:51:09 PM

Where exactly apart from altcoincalendar for less then a month? Id like to see where are those ''ads'' active.

Well, good point... I cannot find any currently active advertisement (thats to be expected, as project is abandoned for about one month already..), only some articles published in December. Unfortunately internet does not keep track of an old data, so no way to find something currently deleted... I had an impression I've seen those ads on several sites, but I cannot be sure, never actually remember which sites I have seen any ads on, as typically ads just make me nervous. If someone remembers any other site these ads were published on, would be nice to hear from him.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:07:57 PM

Yes where are these ads are posted.
cashclash

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:19:22 AM

Hi, is the coin dead?
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:39:25 AM

Hi, is the coin dead?

If you consider ico price then yes and there is no dev.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:35:38 PM

Keyser stole the ICO and launched his own faucet website justfreebtc.com as simple as that. Who ever believe his story about selling his twitter account just don't want to face the truth.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:51:34 PM

Keyser stole the ICO and launched his own faucet website justfreebtc.com as simple as that. Who ever believe his story about selling his twitter account just don't want to face the truth.
BINGO!!! We have a winner.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:05:31 PM

If thats the case, maybe a nice hacker could get the funds and go Robin Hood paying kingcoin buyers back... Wink
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:01:42 AM

How can we take over this coin without the dev? Is that possible?

Soooooooon...............
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1412
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:47:43 AM

How can we take over this coin without the dev? Is that possible?
Why? This coin has nothing behind it.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:49:06 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:01:29 PM by drays

We need to get Keyser back on this forum somehow. I believe he is the only one who could do something with the coin (if he wants to) - sell, hand over or develop. He told once he cares of his online reputation. Now sure he could forget about his KeyserSozeMC account and start building reputation on different account, as his real name is unknown. So here comes the main question - does anybody know Keyser's real name (only thing I know - name: Alexander, surname: starts with V)?

If we disclose his real name and identity here, he has to return and fix things with this coin, otherwise his online reputation with his real name will be broken forever. That should be a good motivation to return and make things right, regardless of whether he messed things up by intention to rip-off people, or just because of his weakness (alcoholism and/or lack of balls, honesty and responsibility). Fix things, and prove us and yourself you are a worthy person.

So.. what is Keyser's real name? Does anyone of old members know that? By disclosing that I believe we are going to help both the community by giving a chance to return the investment, and Keyser (as he will get a chance to fix his karma, and get back some respect he used to have Wink

BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:20:30 PM

Keyser soze is a fictional character from the usual suspects, nothing more Wink

https://33.media.tumblr.com/824ef8988299d5565ce9ae73fe755fd8/tumblr_naz7rylm8M1tio9ybo1_500.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu1eou8ccG1qkec0bo1_500.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: