Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:33:18 PM

We need to get Keyser back on this forum somehow. I believe he is the only one who could do something with the coin (if he wants to) - sell, hand over or develop. He told once he cares of his online reputation. Now sure he could forget about his KeyserSozeMC account and start building reputation on different account, as his real name is unknown. So here comes the main question - does anybody know Keyser's real name (only thing I know - name: Alexander, surname: starts with V)?

If we disclose his real name and identity here, he has to return and fix things with this coin, otherwise his online reputation with his real name will be broken forever. That should be a good motivation to return and make things right, regardless of whether he messed things up by intention to rip-off people, or just because of his weakness (alcoholism and/or lack of balls, honesty and responsibility). Fix things, and prove us and yourself you are a worthy person.

So.. what is Keyser's real name? Does anyone of old members know that? By disclosing that I believe we are going to help both the community by giving a chance to return the investment, and Keyser (as he will get a chance to fix his karma, and get back some respect he used to have Wink

Keysers info is available here for long time (Whoisguard expired for his domain) : http://who.is/whois/thisweekscoin.com.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:04:28 PM

Someone give him a call, ask how his mom is  Tongue
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:35:57 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:59:14 PM by drays

Keysers info is available here for long time (Whoisguard expired for his domain) : http://who.is/whois/thisweekscoin.com.

Ok.. so the bottomline question now: is Aleksandar (Alex) Vujanov from Serbia (26 year old, born in 1989) (aka KeyserSozeMC) just an ordinary scammer, who deceived people and run away, or he is going to return and save his reputation, so he don't have his name tied to the word "scammer" for the rest of his life? There are still ways to save the project and come out of this situation as an honest person. Take into account that this thread and all this story will pop up as soon as someone (for example a potential employer or business partner) tries to search for that name in the net.

... this space is not for rent ...
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:15:49 AM

Ok.. so the bottomline question now: is Aleksandar (Alex) Vujanov from Serbia (26 year old, born in 1989) (aka KeyserSozeMC) just an ordinary scammer, who deceived people and run away, or he is going to return and save his reputation, so he don't have his name tied to the word "scammer" for the rest of his life? There are still ways to save the project and come out of this situation as an honest person. Take into account that this thread and all this story will pop up as soon as someone (for example a potential employer or business partner) tries to search for that name in the net.

Ouch, lol.  Wink

But if he makes his money with fake names and scamming for the rest of his life, he won't have potential employers looking him up and this would actually be a plus for a business partner-in-crime.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:44:03 AM

Pieces of shit like Aleksandar (Alex) Vujanov should be tracked down and their bank accounts drained, as well as their families bank accounts and the money given to a worthy cause. You're scum and I'm sure you've been involved in ripping people of for years with your friends. Let it be known no one buy into ico and no one invest in shit coins. Good luck all.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:11:42 AM

Ouch, lol.  Wink

But if he makes his money with fake names and scamming for the rest of his life, he won't have potential employers looking him up and this would actually be a plus for a business partner-in-crime.

i think thats a real name

first of all when he start this ICO, i think he got no intention to scam

maybe thing went south and he decided to scam

so i bet that is a real name and real info

perhaps spartak.t can clarify since he is serbia too?no?

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:32:39 AM

He has run away and left everything to rot. That's not a person with a conscience.
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:35:04 AM

I believe spartak.t is from bulgaria.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:50:27 AM

This is very sad as we would have been willing to help out in what ways we can even though I am not invested in it. I offered to write articles at a discount but never got a reply for that. Our coin has also  faced numerous challenges but running away isn't the answer, that doesn't solve the problem. I always believe if one method doesn't work we need to constantly look for one until we find one that does.  Crypto as an experiment should be one to make us find within ourselves latent talents not one for scamming peeps. Very disappointment because this is Keyser's second coin that has gone south.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:00:46 PM

Very disappointment because this is Keyser's second coin that has gone south.
Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 12:06:48 PM

Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

More like 30+ coins, but whatever.

Ouch, lol.  Wink

i think thats a real name

first of all when he start this ICO, i think he got no intention to scam

maybe thing went south and he decided to scam

so i bet that is a real name and real info

Yeah, it's a real name Smiley
Go get him.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:07:06 PM

Im sure that scammer will be back with a new coin as soon he needs new money.  Thats the only way how shady devs are playing.  He is a poor fucker like mindfox, cryptowest, iconic expert, mscolleg, alty and much more  Cool

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:12:57 PM

Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

These were announced under this account (KeyserSozeMC), I mean. I won't be surprised if all scams here are made by the same guy, like you, or a group.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

These were announced under this account (KeyserSozeMC), I mean. I won't be surprised if all scams here are made by the same guy, like you, or a group.

He is a craptsy insider and/or one of their socks.

Look at how riddled that exchange is with broken and abandoned coins. Now compare their stories with what we are seeing here.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:02:54 PM

Lets try to be constructive, guys... Unfortunately the negativity level on this forum goes beyond the limit, but it doesn't help much. Its a pleasure to read posts like the ones from qiwoman2, who is a real gem here, trying to bring a peace and help (its disappointing that this help is not accepted by this coin's dev by some reason..).

Anyway, Mr. Vujanov, so whats your decision? Are you going to do the last effort and actually keep your promise cited below:

Yeah so are you going to work on Altcoin Kingdom or not?
Still looking to hand the project over? If I was you I'd buy a chunk of coins and hand the project to someone more capable

Hope your hangover is bad so you don't want to drink today
Well, all I'd have to do is run the project, or hand it over to someone else who's capable of running a news-blog.
That's all I'd have to do at this point, so people start paying in KING coin.

I'll work this out somehow.

This is not a big promise, it is a bare minimum, and is something really not hard to do for a person with your experience in the field. Can you keep that one at least?

There will always be people who'll try to kick you on this forum (looks like you got many enemies here), but its the matter of your own integrity to stand behind your promises and save your online reputation, even if that needs some efforts and some stamina/balls to do this.
"I'll work this out somehow." - that's your words. Do you stand by them?

... this space is not for rent ...
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

Lets try to be constructive, guys... Unfortunately the negativity level on this forum goes beyond the limit, but it doesn't help much. Its a pleasure to read posts like the ones from qiwoman2, who is a real gem here, trying to bring a peace and help (its disappointing that this help is not accepted by this coin's dev by some reason..).

Anyway, Mr. Vujanov, so whats your decision? Are you going to do the last effort and actually keep your promise cited below:

Still looking to hand the project over? If I was you I'd buy a chunk of coins and hand the project to someone more capable

Well, all I'd have to do is run the project, or hand it over to someone else who's capable of running a news-blog.

This is not a big promise, it is a bare minimum, and is something really not hard to do for a person with your experience in the field. Can you keep that one at least?

There will always be people who'll try to kick you on this forum (looks like you got many enemies here), but its the matter of your own integrity to stand behind your promises and save your online reputation, even if that needs some efforts and some stamina/balls to do this.

he has no integrity he has stolen 18 btc.
how can one save a reputation of a guy who has done multiple scamcoins?

let this one die..
shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

he has no integrity he has stolen 18 btc.
how can one save a reputation of a guy who has done multiple scamcoins?

let this one die..
+1  people need to wake up
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:44:24 AM

Great work Keyser

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:33:36 AM

Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

Look at how riddled that exchange is with broken and abandoned coins. Now compare their stories with what we are seeing here.

Tell us more about these Cryptsy insiders?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 03:15:57 PM

Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

Tell us more about these Cryptsy insiders?

Pardon the delayed response.

Where should we start ?

The troll box was used for insider trading purposes.

Here is evidence that they use some form of a fractional reserve accounting system.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4651337#msg4651337

Next  up, the admin(s) who manipulate(d) people by posing as hobos and socks.
jdtmp4 "the hobo"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=94560

Horus - Cryptsy Administrator - This is not his original forum account. It has been renamed in an attempt to cover up his tracks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=357655

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: