Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 03:16:45 PM

Keysermalaka ? Is that you ? lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950020.msg10402572#msg10402572

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:50:56 AM

Of course this is not him. Not everyone speaking Greek language is the Keyser Smiley. There are many other people in that region, including (but not limited to!) scammers and morons like helleniccoin dev. It is enough to compare their English skills to see keyser is not the helleniccoin dev.

It looks like Mr. Vujanov left this forum in an attempt to get a new life.. But dishonest person is always dishonest person, thief is a thief... One cannot hide from yourself and his dirty habits, be it an alcoholism or a dishonesty. Most probably he will return back to forum later, when he try to trick somebody in real life and will get beaten. Then he will start new scam in here, where he can conviniently 'disappear' afer deceiving people.

... this space is not for rent ...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:27:42 AM

Very disappointment because this is Keyser's second coin that has gone south.
Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

More like 30+ coins, but whatever.
These were announced under this account (KeyserSozeMC), I mean. I won't be surprised if all scams here are made by the same guy, like you, or a group.

He is a craptsy insider and/or one of their socks.

Look at how riddled that exchange is with broken and abandoned coins. Now compare their stories with what we are seeing here.

Tell us more about these Cryptsy insiders?

Pardon the delayed response.

Where should we start ?

The troll box was used for insider trading purposes.

Here is evidence that they use some form of a fractional reserve accounting system.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4651337#msg4651337

Next  up, the admin(s) who manipulate(d) people by posing as hobos and socks.
jdtmp4 "the hobo"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=94560

Horus - Cryptsy Administrator - This is not his original forum account. It has been renamed in an attempt to cover up his tracks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=357655

That first thread has been locked Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:11:07 AM

Very disappointment because this is Keyser's second coin that has gone south.
Third.

1. CRN.
2. H2O.
3. KING.

More like 30+ coins, but whatever.
These were announced under this account (KeyserSozeMC), I mean. I won't be surprised if all scams here are made by the same guy, like you, or a group.

He is a craptsy insider and/or one of their socks.

Look at how riddled that exchange is with broken and abandoned coins. Now compare their stories with what we are seeing here.

Tell us more about these Cryptsy insiders?

Pardon the delayed response.

Where should we start ?

The troll box was used for insider trading purposes.

Here is evidence that they use some form of a fractional reserve accounting system.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.msg4651337#msg4651337

Next  up, the admin(s) who manipulate(d) people by posing as hobos and socks.
jdtmp4 "the hobo"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=94560

Horus - Cryptsy Administrator - This is not his original forum account. It has been renamed in an attempt to cover up his tracks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=357655

That first thread has been locked Huh

Yup... They started a self moderated one not long after.

Need more ? A simple "cryptsy" forum search will reveal all.

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

LOL still on c-cex
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:15:42 PM

LOL still on c-cex

Probably him trading with himself to keep it listed.
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:35:02 PM

Any update?  Huh
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:40:20 PM

Any update?  Huh
Forget it.
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:44:11 AM

https://c-cex.com/?p=king-btc

KingdomCoin [KING]
In danger of delisting

Dead?
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:46:55 PM

i have not invested in this, but i live in croatia and i know few people in serbia, more or less like debt collectors, but tough one, who can visit his homeplace, but they dont do that for free

life is amazing
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:53:31 PM

i have not invested in this, but i live in croatia and i know few people in serbia, more or less like debt collectors, but tough one, who can visit his homeplace, but they dont do that for free

This coin is dead.
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:58:06 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 11:19:53 PM by pagona

well i dont care, but i personally dont like scamers, so if there is interest i can send someone there with pleasure

life is amazing
DragoStefan

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:36:10 PM

Do you know when it will be delisted from c-cex?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:45:02 PM

well i dont care, but i personally dont like scamers, so if there is interest i can send someone there with pleasure
Why are you sure that he is from Serbia?
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:01:47 PM

These people are not very smart.  They got ripped off by this coins dev and for some reason they think the one thing he was honest about was his identity. ffs
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:05:13 PM

These people are not very smart.  They got ripped off by this coins dev and for some reason they think the one thing he was honest about was his identity. ffs
Yeah, I'm a bit surprised with it.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:42:40 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 12:53:08 PM by drays

These people are not very smart.  They got ripped off by this coins dev and for some reason they think the one thing he was honest about was his identity. ffs

He has revealed his identity much earlier than he even thought of making this coin, and much earlier than he decided to scam people. So there is big chance the identity is genuine, as he was a rookie and most probably had no dishonest intentions at that time.
In any case, in the contemporary world, where everything is dumped in the internet/facebook/twitter/forums, and folks with big data access and data mining capability could find anyone, his identity could not remain secret if you are really interested.

This coin is dead.

Well, if those people indeed give him a visit in their style, the coin will become more alive than ever Grin

From other side, those 'debt collectors' are something I would not like to send to anyone, unless I want to destroy him... They are typically too 'tough'. So its worth to do only if someone really invested a lot, and is wanting to return that investment at any cost. Otherwise, its better not to even think to deal with those guys, its two-edged sword.

And they will not accept payment in KINGs Grin Grin

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:13:27 PM

These people are not very smart.  They got ripped off by this coins dev and for some reason they think the one thing he was honest about was his identity. ffs

He has revealed his identity much earlier than he even thought of making this coin, and much earlier than he decided to scam people. So there is big chance the identity is genuine, as he was a rookie and most probably had no dishonest intentions at that time.
In any case, in the contemporary world, where everything is dumped in the internet/facebook/twitter/forums, and folks with big data access and data mining capability could find anyone, his identity could not remain secret if you are really interested.

This coin is dead.

Well, if those people indeed give him a visit in their style, the coin will become more alive than ever Grin

From other side, those 'debt collectors' are something I would not like to send to anyone, unless I want to destroy him... They are typically too 'tough'. So its worth to do only if someone really invested a lot, and is wanting to return that investment at any cost. Otherwise, its better not to even think to deal with those guys, its two-edged sword.

drays, why are you sure that he "revealed his identity... much earlier than he decided to scam people"? Remember StackCoin, EdgeCoin, EmiratesCoin and many other scams. They could be possibly done by the same guy under various nicknames.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:43:13 PM

This coin is dead.

drays, why are you sure that he "revealed his identity... much earlier than he decided to scam people"? Remember StackCoin, EdgeCoin, EmiratesCoin and many other scams. They could be possibly done by the same guy under various nicknames.

Well, I am pretty new to this forum to track back to all those scams, so I cannot be sure. Trying to read and analyze the data to find out whether it was he, or someone else.. it could really take too much time, and is not worth it for me. But there were many scam coins, why should we think it was done by this single guy..? There are so many scammers in the world.
The parts of this identity (mostly name and surname) could be found here and there in different forums and posts, and in all those places this data is consistent.

I had an impression he was one of the respected members of this community, before he messed up with this coin. Sure there were some folks who accused him in something, but some of those accusers look to be shady/untrustworthy themselves, and the majority seemed to welcome him and consider him to be honest and reliable. Isn't it the case?

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:09:58 PM

This coin is dead.

Well, I am pretty new to this forum to track back to all those scams, so I cannot be sure. Trying to read and analyze the data to find out whether it was he, or someone else.. it could really take too much time, and is not worth it for me. But there were many scam coins, why should we think it was done by this single guy..? There are so many scammers in the world.
The parts of this identity (mostly name and surname) could be found here and there in different forums and posts, and in all those places this data is consistent.

I had an impression he was one of the respected members of this community, before he messed up with this coin. Sure there were some folks who accused him in something, but some of those accusers look to be shady/untrustworthy themselves, and the majority seemed to welcome him and consider him to be honest and reliable. Isn't it the case?
There were many strange and suspicious things, really. As someone said, Keyser and drama always go shoulder-to-shoulder Smiley

Anyway, I see no point in continuing the discussion, because everyone knows that nothing will happen and scammer will not be punished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: