Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:10:27 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:28:51 PM by ralexvalex1

I am not spitting in your face. You said 3BTC, I want to see 3BTC.
Anyway, you're an investor who's harming his own investment by doing what you're doing at this moment, you realize that, right?
If you realize it, then you have an agenda, to get more coins in your portfolio.

Not sure why you attack me this way although.
I have said that I can't control market prices and I have said that everyone should do his research before investing.
What did you expect exactly? Make 2x overnight? Especially the first day when markets opened? lol.

EDIT: I'm not sure why you're blaming me for the price, because every logical being can understand that I can not control miners who sell to cover their electricity costs.
This is crypto.

Of cause I do undesired if I sell it now it's only 50%-90% loss. I do not have any prejudice to you in person. You did really said it's up to investors to do what they want to do. It's all about advertisement, right?
MY FKING QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU NOT DO IT 100% ICO when I told you to? I guess you must be more cleaver then all of us.
Good luck.

EDIT: I apologize for the harsh expression of my feelings. As you all know we have a bunch of 1-5HGHs renters killing ICO right now. It is really profitable now to rent something 1-2GHs for 24hrs and sell it 1/3 -1/5 ICO. As was told multiple times to the DEV it will be.

You ask me why am I posting this if I am (sortof) involved?
Where is development? I do not see prices on your site. I thought it is obvious for now, the price is about 1/3 ICO=0.000025BTC for an add. Can we at least see anything like this?

P.S. Please understand, I will not go bankrupt over 3BTC. The idea is that dev was informed multiple times of what is coming. He is well know and respected member of this community (not like me of cause) and still we see 50% from the ICO first day it starts selling. Rubberduck, diff IDs=no resp. Sorry.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:12:38 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:24:24 PM by KeyserSozeMC

I am not spitting in your face. You said 3BTC, I want to see 3BTC.
Anyway, you're an investor who's harming his own investment by doing what you're doing at this moment, you realize that, right?
If you realize it, then you have an agenda, to get more coins in your portfolio.

Not sure why you attack me this way although.
I have said that I can't control market prices and I have said that everyone should do his research before investing.
What did you expect exactly? Make 2x overnight? Especially the first day when markets opened? lol.

EDIT: I'm not sure why you're blaming me for the price, because every logical being can understand that I can not control miners who sell to cover their electricity costs.
This is crypto.

Of cause I do undesired if I sell it now it's only 50%-90% loss. I do not have any prejudice to you in person. You did really said it's up to investors to do what they want to do.
MY FKING QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU NOT DO IT 100% ICO when I told you to? I guess you must be more cleaver then all of us.
Good luck.
Planning a project for 2 weeks, then releasing it. Letting everyone know that XYZ = XYZ, then a guy comes and tells me to change specs and terms of the ICO?

Where's the logic man? I am not smart. I just use my logic and trying to prevent any FUD.
I've been around crypto for a quite bit, so I know how stuff work.

What did you expect, seriously? 2x returns over night?

You have put your coins up for sale, I see that on C-CEX. It's your option, not mine. Stop attacking me, please. Smiley
You're just suppressing price. That's not even good for you. When people see you selling your coins.
But, on the other hand, it works good for the buy book orders. People can accumulate more coins.

Hope I'm clear.

If you have any other questions, I'll be glad to answer them, POLITELY.

You have an agenda. I don't mind, just stop attacking me.

You did really said it's up to investors to do what they want to do.

You're contradicting yourself.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
minerstorm

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:20:13 PM

What the fuck Huh?? Why do you kill the price ??
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:21:09 PM

Someone who bought many coins is crashing the price so he can accumulate more.
There's some FUD going on Smiley
It's up to people to decide if they're weak hands or not.

KING hasn't been trading online for more than 12 hours. No worries.

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/543477384239120384

I am going to take a shower. Will be back in about an hour from now.

shanecoins

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

I wish I had waited and bought today .never mind it s another lesson learned.  cant blame anyone but myself  Smiley
ralexvalex1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:39:40 PM

Oh no my friend, as you must understand having invested 3btc (about $1000 to those who cannot count) I can assure you I am not going below 75 as I always did. That order of 500 of 0.00009994 is mine. Nothing else. Everything else you see there is miners. Am I killing the price with my HUGE sell order??? HA HA HA.

Dev, please tell them I wrong and we do really need your coin. How about fixed prices on your site?Huh

P.S. For those trying shitting in my face, DON'T, I've being around for a long time...

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:25:59 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Oh no my friend, as you must understand having invested 3btc (about $1000 to those who cannot count) I can assure you I am not going below 75 as I always did. That order of 500 of 0.00009994 is mine. Nothing else. Everything else you see there is miners. Am I killing the price with my HUGE sell order??? HA HA HA.

Dev, please tell them I wrong and we do really need your coin. How about fixed prices on your site?Huh

P.S. For those trying shitting in my face, DON'T, I've being around for a long time...

That's only -advertising-, no PoD, no artice price is revealed yet. Will do it in 2 days from now.

If you want to advertise your products, post articles about your products, do PoD for your product, promote your product.
Then, YES, you need KING coin.
If you want to shakeout people? Then again, YES, you need KING coin. If you have anything else to ask, please do so.

Oh no my friend, as you must understand having invested 3btc (about $1000 to those who cannot count)

Do you have a proof for that or just trying to spread FUD for some reason?

This is from the OP:

Something to keep in mind as you read on, is that AltcoinKingdom is very much like a startup project, and Kingcoin is our reward to the visionaries who are interested in helping us at this early stage.

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

Not to annoy you or anything but I told you before you even start your ico that this mining and ico mix was the worst possible thing you could do for your ICO investors but aniway good luck on this one i know your aiming for a legit project.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:50:43 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:23:44 PM by KeyserSozeMC

Not to annoy you or anything but I told you before you even start your ico that this mining and ico mix was the worst possible thing you could do for your ICO investors but aniway good luck on this one i know your aiming for a legit project.
Thanks for your kind words.
Without mining cryptos aren't nothing. If you don't invest your own money into electricity, to produce X coin, you wont appreciate it less than some other coin,, which is 100% PoS, made for pure profit, so devs can party all day long.

From OP:

Something to keep in mind as you read on, is that AltcoinKingdom is very much like a startup project, and Kingcoin is our reward to the visionaries who are interested in helping us at this early stage.

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:53:09 PM

Without mining cryptos aren't nothing. If you don't invest your own money into electricity, to produce X coin, you wont appreciate it less than some other coin,, which is 100% PoS, made for pure profit, so devs can party all day long.
I agree   mining is the backbone of crypto . its why most of us are here
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

I agree   mining is the backbone of crypto . its why most of us are here
People who thought that will get rich overnight don't know that although.
I am getting annoyed by some replies to be honest.

NOTICE: KING coin is a long term project. Holding means profits, because of the demand we'll be able to create.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:02:54 PM

Also, ralexvalex1, you should understand that your coins will have bigger value, because 500k coins were destroyed.
I'm not sure why you're annoyed by that as well?
I obviously see anything wrong with that?

After all this FUD started, someone put 2BTC on the buy side.. Interesting.

ralexvalex1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:09:49 PM

I agree   mining is the backbone of crypto . its why most of us are here

Keyser, I was talking for myself, not spreading FUD.
I was told by you that percentagewise ICO/POW idea was calculated and it is the most efficient algorithm as you think.

Well, looks like it is wrong.
I do understand that every tree needs time and water, not rushing my coins (can post my print screes until ICO is released) anytime - they are there. You are fighting the wrong enemy...
Can you pull demand side now?

Thanks.
One of the hundreds of investors.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:11:32 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:29:29 PM by KeyserSozeMC

I was told by you that percentagewise ICO/POW idea was calculated and it is the most efficient algorithm as you think.

I do understand that every tree needs time and water, not rushing my coins (can post my print screes until ICO is released) anytime - they are there. You are fighting the wrong enemy...

Thanks.
Website will be online in 2 days. That's when we'll start creating demand.
You were talking about "yourself" by attacking me. You do realize that, right?
The way you do it, it shows that you're trying to spread FUD.
I'm not deleting any messages which contain words of intelligence. Nor will delete any of this stuff, just want people to see that I'm not doing anything wrong.

Now, please.. Answer to this:

Also, ralexvalex1, you should understand that your coins will have bigger value, because 500k coins were destroyed.

Posted on: Today at 09:54:11 PM Posted by: KeyserSozeMC

I will be back in 2 hours. Real life stuff.

ralexvalex1

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:31:01 PM

Thanks.
I'm not deleting any messages which contain words of intelligence. Nor will delete any of this stuff, just want people to see that I'm not doing anything wrong.

I did receive that PM. You say 2BTC buy order where? LOL. Of cause I pulled that down, you know what FUDing is right? Of cause I need extra millions of your coin now. ha ha ha.
Again, I am telling you as one of the hundreds of investors, you were told the price will only go down below ICO. HALF?, wow.

I am sure I am voicing concern of those 16BTC investors you have now. Can you put 74 back order so we could all go to sleep easily?

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:35:45 PM

is the ICO over?

when will it end?
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:41:22 PM

is the ICO over?

when will it end?

The ICO is over, KING is in the PoW phase right now.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:23:59 PM

Thanks.

I did receive that PM. You say 2BTC buy order where? LOL. Of cause I pulled that down, you know what FUDing is right? Of cause I need extra millions of your coin now. ha ha ha.
Again, I am telling you as one of the hundreds of investors, you were told the price will only go down below ICO. HALF?, wow.

I am sure I am voicing concern of those 16BTC investors you have now. Can you put 74 back order so we could all go to sleep easily?
I am back now.

Man, you're manipulating the markets, that's not what I should care of. You want to get more coins? Then do it. Find a better way to do that, instead of spreading FUD.
You're shaking out weak hands with your comments and actions. Again, that's your strategy.

I don't know if those 2BTC were yours or not, nor I care to be honest. I'm clean. I'm not here to manipulate the markets. I'm here to advertise KING coin and AltcoinKingdom projects. To get more people interested in.

All you do is FUD. Making me look like a bad guy. Instead of helping the community and yourself to spread the word, you're just dropping the value of KING, by dumping % of your stash and posting the same stuff. - You show that you're selfish and that you only care about profits, not the community.

Your FUD started because of this:

First lie you got caught on: You invested 3BTC. Then you showed a screenshot with 20somethingK coins.

Do you have any kind of technical knowledge, at all?
If you had, you'd know it's IMPOSSIBLE to do that. Smiley

real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:28:23 AM

i'm in here to support KINGCOIN  Grin
i invest some BTC and i trust this coin to the moon   Cool

===Sempak===
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

Thanks, real789.

I will be releasing this, when PoS kicks in. So you guys can stake your coins in a nicer wallet. Smiley

More features will be added inside of the wallet in the future.
This is just a start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: