Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84371 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:56:39 PM

New ATL for king.
We're not alone in this bloodbath.
http://coinmarketcap.com/

80% of coins are bleeding

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

yeah losing 50% value in a single day is a good thing right? Don't try to justify the bad situation.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

New ATL for king.

Obviously you don't know as much about crypto as I though you knew.

The more you allow this price fall the harder it will get to come back on track.

Only lucky thing for you up to now is, there wasn't much coins dumped under 2k sat. Put up a buy wall right away and stop with this nonsense.

Wow I can't imagine how initial investors must be pissed out right now. whats the plan now?

And actually yes 80% of coins are bleeding +-10% yours just went dramatically down at 50% there is indeed no justification possible here.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:14:47 PM

New ATL for king.

Obviously you don't know as much about crypto as I though you knew.

The more you allow this price fall the harder it will get to come back on track.

Only lucky thing for you up to now is, there wasn't much coins dumped under 2k sat. Put up a buy wall right away and stop with this nonsense.

Wow I can't imagine how initial investors must be pissed out right now. whats the plan now?

And actually yes 80% of coins are bleeding +-10% yours just went dramatically down at 50% there is indeed no justification possible here.

+1
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:18:48 PM

I don't know if this is possible, but you can stop the POW phase start working back to get your coin up.

This pow phase is destroying your coin just like i told you since day 1 but this is not too late i am sure there is something to do to stop the pow phase.

coding? or  simply a new coin to swap actual coins?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:22:55 PM

yeah losing 50% value in a single day is a good thing right? Don't try to justify the bad situation.
I'm not sure what I have to do? It's the markets. Entire altcoin scene is bleeding. I don't see anything "wrong" with that.
I have been losing per $5k per day on bad trades and I know your position and every other investor's position.
I'm a trader as well.

moneyflow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:35:09 PM

I don't know if this is possible, but you can stop the POW phase start working back to get your coin up.

This pow phase is destroying your coin just like i told you since day 1 but this is not too late i am sure there is something to do to stop the pow phase.

Just in case you did not see this, hoping for an answer or even a poll to allow people to vote the idea.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:37:17 PM

Just in case you did not see this, hoping for an answer or even a poll to allow people to vote the idea.

I think the idea of getting 1-2 btc from the ico to make an exit wall would be a way better idea.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:37:41 PM

I like your suggestion. I will make a voting poll in a few hours from now.
It could benefit everyone if we cut PoW phase much earlier than expected.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:45:59 PM

I don't know that much about running a new cryptocurrency. But I can only see a plus side to cutting the PoW phase. Those who mined, would have more value to their coins, and be able to get more money for them, and those who invested would be able to see the price either become stable and/or rise due to the decreased supply.

It's an interesting idea.
moneyflow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

I think the idea of getting 1-2 btc from the ico to make an exit wall would be a way better idea.

lol do you think 1-2 btc is going to do anything? gets dumped in 1 day with the POW supply.

The best way to go here is cut off the POW = 2X less supply and the dumping will stop.

From here the dev can put up a buy wall and prevent further dumping or catch the remaining dumpers before going forward with the main plans.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

I don't know that much about running a new cryptocurrency. But I can only see a plus side to cutting the PoW phase. Those who mined, would have more value to their coins, and be able to get more money for them, and those who invested would be able to see the price either become stable and/or rise due to the decreased supply.

Okay, here's a scenario.

Let's say PoW ends tomorrow. Price doesn't change. People will still blame me because of dumpers.
Just watching C-CEX chat and laughing with those trolls who talk nonsense.
I wont be able to satisfy everyone, that's proven.

moneyflow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:48:49 PM

coding? or  simply a new coin to swap actual coins?

Okay, here's a scenario.

Let's say PoW ends tomorrow. Price doesn't change. People will still blame me because of dumpers.
Just watching C-CEX chat and laughing with those trolls who talk nonsense.
I wont be able to satisfy everyone, that's proven.

Step 1 = cut pow phase
Step 2= put up a small 2-4 btc buy wall at around 1500-2K sat. Remaining dumpers will have no more value to dump in.
Step 3= Build up

Results in having 2X lesser coins this is already going to have a direct effect on the price.

you shouldnt even wait until tomorrow/ you should proceed asap with this it will be good for everyone both miners who holded and ICO investors who put their trust into thi.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

last coin I mined which cut POW in the middle, died the same day of cutting (suddenly buy support vanished)
not to speak of the issues you will have on forking
just let it be. let us mine.. already half way in mining. don't end POW before POS is stable and strong enough.... never
the best the 'angry traders' can do. is stake - and support the network, and stop crying Tongue

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:52:58 PM

last coin I mined which cut POW in the middle, died the same day of cutting (suddenly buy support vanished)
just let it be. let us mine.. already half way in mining. don't end POW before POS is stable and strong enough.... never
the best the 'angry traders' can do. is stake
I have seen that happening. Just wait.
I'll make a poll, if they're not aware of the risk and they vote for that, I'll be glad to change the code and cut the PoW.

Whatever happens, do not blame me. People who panic 5 days after PoW started wanted this, not me.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

when VRC was still mining at 500-1000 satoshi... also people crying like babies

moneyflow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:57:46 PM

the best the 'angry traders' can do. is stake - and support the network, and stop crying Tongue

Sure which coin are you talking about here?

This just sounds like a greedy miner or just the dev him self answering his own request with a dummy account.

There is absoluetely no buy support at all already, buy support vanishing? Do you think miners would risk puting up buy support with this much mined coins everyday?

lol what are you even saying man but nice try.

anyone who doesnt agree with cutting pow phase is either a dumper since a holder would just accept the fact that his coins will have as much value by cuting pow then leaving it end.

Launching a coin is about creating demands, once the dump is over the dev put up a small buy wall and start building demands for his services as simple as that quit on being greedy here, the ICO investors are the one who should have the right to vote on this matter.
moneyflow

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:59:29 PM

the best the 'angry traders' can do. is stake
I have seen that happening. Just wait.
I'll make a poll, if they're not aware of the risk and they vote for that, I'll be glad to change the code and cut the PoW.

Whatever happens, do not blame me. People who panic 5 days after PoW started wanted this, not me.

You got funds from the ICO, use it as buy support around 1.5 -2.5k sat and keep working on the projects as simple as that. This is the best solution right now and you know it because if you allow buy support to re-build up, these dumpers are just going to hold until there is enough to dump on once again.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:03:30 PM

Sure which coin are you talking about here?

This just sounds like a greedy miner or just the dev him self answering his own request with a dummy account.

There is absoluetely no buy support at all already, buy support vanishing? Do you think miners would risk puting up buy support with this much mined coins everyday?

lol what are you even saying man but nice try.

anyone who doesnt agree with cutting pow phase is either a dumper since a holder would just accept the fact that his coins will have as much value by cuting pow then leaving it end.

Launching a coin is about creating demands, once the dump is over the dev put up a small buy wall and start building demands for his services as simple as that quit on being greedy here, the ICO investors are the one who should have the right to vote on this matter.

dummy account?
you dummy !
changing coin specs is a mistake. not giving opportunity to miner+more investors
greedy miner ? i mine this coin from the beginning.. and have only 190 coins
by end of  POW i will have only less than 400. and wish they will be worth something
i'm not the greedy who buys shitload of coins up and expect to be rich the same week...

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:05:11 PM

Guys, I don't want to start deleting those posts. Please keep it clean and nice.
I haven't slept yet, because of many things. Main thing is the price.

You're blaming me because of OTHER people who sell THEIR coins.

Every sold coin has a new buyer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: