Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:59:29 AM

How are you guys putting the code in signature, says max 50 characters for me

The look depends on your membership status, mine is boring black because I'm just a "member"... You get more space and color as your membership status goes up. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks for that, guess I have to be more active.
Are you new to this forum?

I was around a bit last year when Darkcoin took off, left for 6 months and forgot my password so made this account.
Well, welcome back to bitcointalk and to Kingdom coin Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:04:01 AM

How are you guys putting the code in signature, says max 50 characters for me

The look depends on your membership status, mine is boring black because I'm just a "member"... You get more space and color as your membership status goes up. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks for that, guess I have to be more active.
Are you new to this forum?

I was around a bit last year when Darkcoin took off, left for 6 months and forgot my password so made this account.
Well, welcome back to bitcointalk and to Kingdom coin Smiley

Cheers mate.
Is nice to find an active dev with a legit coin and plans around here Smiley Design of the Altcoin Kingdom site is looking great.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:45:32 AM

Any roadmap here? what and when things are coming?
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:36:26 AM

The only roadmap I have is to start working on www.altcoinkingdom.com, after new year.

softstorb

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:37:04 AM

The only roadmap I have is to start working on www.altcoinkingdom.com, after new year.

hmmm which mean? Whats the process of this work?

Not going to ask you to go in detail, new year is coming and I understand you want more time with your mother just a quick scheme explaining whats coming exactly.
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

hmmm which mean? Whats the process of this work?

Not going to ask you to go in detail, new year is coming and I understand you want more time with your mother just a quick scheme explaining whats coming exactly.
I am looking for writers currently. So AK can start rolling out articles.
That's the entire idea of this project to be honest.

Create demand on website and demand for KING coin.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 11:36:40 AM

Let's start creating some traffic now Smiley

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/549528060274704384

RT that tweet if you own a twitter account.
We will try to boost AK's views and get more people on board. A lot of potential investors may come on board.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:22:05 PM

Guys, vote for KING Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.0

Let's get some attention guys!

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:42:06 PM

Guys, vote for KING Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.0

Let's get some attention guys!

Soze, better think how to up the price, i support you 15 days of mining , where is the btc ico HuhHuh what is this 1k price, we start to loosing patience....

What do you think that I'm doing right now?
What do you think, what is that quote? What I'm trying to do?

Price wont rise overnight. We need fresh money injected.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 06:02:11 PM

KayzerSoze, we are slavian brothers, i am glad , that your mother is ok now, but you never answer on my question, where is the btcs from the ico ? I not buy ico, never do, and never will do, but some ppls now loosing money , right ? I am thinking about them too, fuck me, i can exit on 4k with good money. So, how you make this price, 7500 sato, and now is 1k. I dont want to answer me how you will recover the price, only one answer "where is the ico btc" -2.5btc for cex. Cheers

Remaining BTC ( BTC left after I paid everyone who worked for AK/KING project ) will be used for future updates.
That includes: Website, KING upgrades.

Why do you care about ICO BTC? That's the question I have.
Since you didn't even invest, nor bought any coins so far.

but some ppls now loosing money , right ?

Losing money would mean they panic dumped because of FUD. Then yes, they would lose their money. If they hold their KING coins, then they don't have to worry.
Like I said many times before even ICO launched, they wont get rich overnight.

The fact that I'm not revealing my future plans doesn't mean I don't have plans, or there are not plans for AK/KING. I just don't want to create any kind of hype.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

i am not agree , that i not invest money in KING

I was mining 15 days with 7 280x, my electricity is 0.1 btc, , and now on 1k i cant reach this !!

EDIT: I never in my cryto life ask dev about this, but you are sr.member, ppls know you, and what you do, another scam coin, even the scam magentz told you where are the btc, and they are on -, but the prince KayzerSoze dont care, he left him own coin

Regadring your EDIT:

Cut the drugs dude. That's all I have to say.
By mining BTC 15 days you'd be able to pay your electricity, is that what you're trying to say?
Or you want me to send you 0.1 to pay your electricity?
I don't get it.

I don't see any reason why you're going full potato, because of this?

KayzerSoze, we are slavian brothers, i am glad , that your mother is ok now, but you never answer on my question, where is the btcs from the ico ? I not buy ico, never do, and never will do, but some ppls now loosing money , right ? I am thinking about them too, fuck me, i can exit on 4k with good money. So, how you make this price, 7500 sato, and now is 1k. I dont want to answer me how you will recover the price, only one answer "where is the ico btc" -2.5btc for cex. Cheers

Remaining BTC ( BTC left after I paid everyone who worked for AK/KING project ) will be used for future updates.

Losing money would mean they panic dumped because of FUD. Then yes, they would lose their money. If they hold their KING coins, then they don't have to worry.

The fact that I'm not revealing my future plans doesn't mean I don't have plans, or there are not plans for AK/KING. I just don't want to create any kind of hype.[/quote]

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:50:04 PM

Fuck money,fuck KING, i dont care, happy new year !!
But you will never make new coin with this account, believe me , i will not allow !!

Cheers from Sofia !

Happy new year.
Why would I want to make a new coin?

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:54:23 PM

But you will never make new coin with this account, believe me , i will not allow !!

Cheers from Sofia !

Happy new year.
Why would I want to make a new coin?

and why would it be with this account ? Wink
lol

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:57:50 PM

Cheers from Sofia !

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:16:15 PM

At least some move on the forum,ppls will read and will make them movies, and this will be ...100 sato . Happy New Year all !!!

You do realize that most of bs you posted is pure FUD and that I'll delete it soon?
What kind of movies? Drama ones??

Continue trolling, fudding on C-CEX chat, not here.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

At least some move on the forum,ppls will read and will make them movies, and this will be ...100 sato . Happy New Year all !!!

You do realize that most of bs you posted is pure FUD and that I'll delete it soon?
What kind of movies? Drama ones??

Continue trolling, fudding on C-CEX chat, not here.

Delete , its ok, even i can delete myself, its not problem for me Smiley. For FUD i must have something, but KING have nothing , only dev with ico btc and ....nothing else !! DELETE !!!

I delete my posts, but ppls quote me, if you want clean forum, must delete them too Wink. Cheers (this post will delete after you delete the others)

Nah, too bored to delete. I'll leave people read your comments.
Going to make some diner.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

Nice dinner, and hope your mother is ok. Money and health are different , i am not some kind of evil. Drinking white wine here, cheers !!

Okay, now that you're calm, let me explain.
Try being civilized when you're getting nervous. Try controlling the situation. Don't show your emotions, especially on the internet.
You have that option, because you have to type. Words aren't coming from your mouth, but through your nerves and they pass the message to your fingers, which type those words.

Regarding KING's price. It will go back and above ICO price? When? I don't know. I can't predict that.
Will it happen in 2 weeks, or in 2 months? It's possible.

What I'm trying to do here is give the chance to more people accumulate cheap coins from different exchanges. That's how crypto (SHOULD) work.
What would the point be if 10 "whales" controlled the entire market? You'd have to play by their rules, not them by your rules.
While considering that, and having me here, being active and communicating with everyone, even that "everyone" is pissed, frustrated, or whatever psychological state. I'm still here. You know many people who'd do that?

I am not going to use ICO's funds to "play" the markets, because that's
a) Illegal
b) Not my business to manipulate the price. When you invest anywhere, you take a risk. What I can do, is create demand. Real demand, not artificial demand.
c) I could've bought the entire ICO and dumped on buy orders. That would create chaos and it would be obvious that I did it. ( Let me know if I'm wrong here. )
d) I could've bought the entire ICO and just hold those KING coins, release updates to hype the situation, and just slowly sell those coins.

I don't want people to get me wrong, but I'm not an asshole. I'm asshole to those who're being assholes towards me.
People who don't use their own head.
We can be anything/anyone on the internet. I'm just trying to be myself. Because that's how you do business with people. Being yourself and proving that you're more than what people think of you.

kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:55:52 PM

Thanks for the answer, i appreciate this. !! I will buy everything under 500 sato Smiley. Time will show mate, cheers and happy new year all
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

Nice dinner, and hope your mother is ok. Money and health are different , i am not some kind of evil. Drinking white wine here, cheers !!

Okay, now that you're calm, let me explain.
Try being civilized when you're getting nervous. Try controlling the situation. Don't show your emotions, especially on the internet.
You have that option, because you have to type. Words aren't coming from your mouth, but through your nerves and they pass the message to your fingers, which type those words.

Regarding KING's price. It will go back and above ICO price? When? I don't know. I can't predict that.
Will it happen in 2 weeks, or in 2 months? It's possible.

What I'm trying to do here is give the chance to more people accumulate cheap coins from different exchanges. That's how crypto (SHOULD) work.
What would the point be if 10 "whales" controlled the entire market? You'd have to play by their rules, not them by your rules.
While considering that, and having me here, being active and communicating with everyone, even that "everyone" is pissed, frustrated, or whatever psychological state. I'm still here. You know many people who'd do that?

I am not going to use ICO's funds to "play" the markets, because that's
a) Illegal
b) Not my business to manipulate the price. When you invest anywhere, you take a risk. What I can do, is create demand. Real demand, not artificial demand.
c) I could've bought the entire ICO and dumped on buy orders. That would create chaos and it would be obvious that I did it. ( Let me know if I'm wrong here. )
d) I could've bought the entire ICO and just hold those KING coins, release updates to hype the situation, and just slowly sell those coins.

I don't want people to get me wrong, but I'm not an asshole. I'm asshole to those who're being assholes towards me.
People who don't use their own head.
We can be anything/anyone on the internet. I'm just trying to be myself. Because that's how you do business with people. Being yourself and proving that you're more than what people think of you.

Thanks for the answer, i appreciate this. !! I will buy everything under 500 sato Smiley. Time will show mate, cheers and happy new year all

softstorb

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:47:16 AM

i am not agree , that i not invest money in KING

I was mining 15 days with 7 280x, my electricity is 0.1 btc, , and now on 1k i cant reach this !!

EDIT: I never in my cryto life ask dev about this, but you are sr.member, ppls know you, and what you do, another scam coin, even the scam magentz told you where are the btc, and they are on -, but the prince KayzerSoze dont care, he left him own coin

Regadring your EDIT:

Cut the drugs dude. That's all I have to say.
By mining BTC 15 days you'd be able to pay your electricity, is that what you're trying to say?
Or you want me to send you 0.1 to pay your electricity?
I don't get it.

I don't see any reason why you're going full potato, because of this?

The fact that I'm not revealing my future plans doesn't mean I don't have plans, or there are not plans for AK/KING. I just don't want to create any kind of hype.

[/quote]

Where can we see how the ICO BTC where spend? Each expense? how much left?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: