Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down  (Read 8381 times)
IITravel01

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

I installed 2 batch 2 C1. One for a friend and one for me. They are both working perfectly. Please stop the throlling.

Well, so it appears one person got 2 working fine, so all the other complaints are negated, please ignore all the previous complaints and stop the "throlling".
syscooling (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:23:30 AM

heck ... show us pictures of the broken fans

I got 2 (TWO OF THREE!!) broken fans on my C1 set... Quality work!

They are broken out of their socket
Well,you could send emails to ysun@ysun.net with pictures,some people will help you solve the problem.

As I bought the complete set from bitmain, do you still offer RMA or do I have to talk to them?
We can judge the problem.If you bought from Bitmain,Bitmain is in charge of RMA.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

I installed 2 batch 2 C1. One for a friend and one for me. They are both working perfectly. Please stop the throlling.
So glad to hear that,wish you have a good experience Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
shacky

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:43:08 AM

Hi Syscooling,

let me know how much cost five units shipped by DHL to Caracas, Venezuela.

Thanks
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:17:59 AM

Hi Syscooling,

let me know how much cost five units shipped by DHL to Caracas, Venezuela.

Thanks
Could you please kindly send emails to watercooling@ysun.net?

RME88

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:12:07 PM

If we have an issue with the cooling kit do we go to Bitmain or SysCooling? I have a C1 Batch 2 with the cooling kit that Bitmain sells with the C1, everything came fine, got the kit setup followed Dogie's instructions plus the video on SysCooling's site, setup went smooth after I get all the coolant in, all bubbles out and actually let it run like it should (not shutting off and on to fill coolant as it flowed through the kit) after 3 minutes the pump will no longer pump fluid.
I was very careful with setting it up and adding coolant because of Dogie's instructions and I didn't want to kill the pump and like I said it was running fine for those 3 minutes after I was done with the setup.
I even tried a couple different ways of powering the pump, tried using the connection on the inside of the miner like the fan is hooked up. Of course the power adapter kit that came with it (which is how I set it up), then also tried a 4 pin molex adapter that I had for some fans hooked up directly to the PSU.
This is not my first water cooling system that I setup so I have some experience with it.

Also when I got the kit the 3 fans on the radiator did not work at all, I take that back 1 worked, but I ended up replacing those with better fans I had lying around, I am not really worried about the fans it's the pump, I have the C1 sitting on my rack doing nothing because I can't / won't run it without the cooling kit working.

I am seeing that others have received broken fans as well, I will take pictures and upload them tonight when I get home from work tonight, they basically fall apart, the blades and assembly just separate I had 2 like that and those were the 2 that wouldn't run when I plugged them in. I will upload pictures later so you can see, not sure if that's what other people experienced but at least you'll have one visual of the fans. I will even ship them to you if wanted so you can inspect them, then maybe batch 3 or 4 everything will be better.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:32:59 PM

Thanks
Ryan

Would you like to try  wash  the impeller of pump with liquid as the following link
vedio :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_y9CL9Wh40‍‍
RME88

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:35:30 PM

Thanks
Ryan

Would you like to try  wash  the impeller of pump with liquid as the following link
vedio :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_y9CL9Wh40‍‍

I don't mind giving it a try. Anything to get this thing mining. I get home in 8 hours or so, I will try it then and let you know how it goes.
RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:42:12 AM

Not sure if this is the way the others fans came but here are 2 out of 3 fans that I received 1 was in perfect shape and worked these 2 well obviously not. I am going to test the pump like you asked shortly and will report back but I wanted to get you guys some pics of the fans.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygekjmd5mi9hyk6/AAAi1Hj4QES0TqBhI4RDqpsoa?dl=0
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:18:48 AM

Not sure if this is the way the others fans came but here are 2 out of 3 fans that I received 1 was in perfect shape and worked these 2 well obviously not. I am going to test the pump like you asked shortly and will report back but I wanted to get you guys some pics of the fans.

Would you mind taking a few pictures about the bad pump?

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:20:01 AM

OK I see the fans.

RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:32:06 AM

I'm about to drain the coolant then take it apart as shown in the video. I'll take pictures of everything for you give me a little bit and you'll have them.

Thanks
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:36:49 AM

@syscooling

Thank you for the tracking number

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:21:58 AM

@syscooling

Thank you for the tracking number
Wink

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:26:07 AM

I'm about to drain the coolant then take it apart as shown in the video. I'll take pictures of everything for you give me a little bit and you'll have them.

Thanks

When you take apart if you see any coolant on circuit board please take a picture.If available you'd better take a short video that the pump doesn't run when powered on that we can see.

DolphinHeart

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:31:49 AM

I purchased 7 C1s from Bitmain with Syscooling kit in tow.. out of all 7 kits the only problem was two fans were broken on the thin plastic connectors between the fan itself and the fan frame. Everything has been running for 5 weeks without issue, all works perfect, pumps, fans, etc...

I simply went to Amazon and purchased two replacement fans and continued mining. Easy replacement and not expensive at all.

I am impressed at this point with Syscooling. It is quite nice to have such quiet miners.. thanks to Bitmain/Syscooling. Smiley
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:08:30 AM

I purchased 7 C1s from Bitmain with Syscooling kit in tow.. out of all 7 kits the only problem was two fans were broken on the thin plastic connectors between the fan itself and the fan frame. Everything has been running for 5 weeks without issue, all works perfect, pumps, fans, etc...

I simply went to Amazon and purchased two replacement fans and continued mining. Easy replacement and not expensive at all.

I am impressed at this point with Syscooling. It is quite nice to have such quiet miners.. thanks to Bitmain/Syscooling. Smiley
In your next order,please email us or Bitmain with pictures of broken fans,we will send you two more fans as replacement.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:10:23 AM

Would you mind taking one more picture with all 3 broken fans in?

RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:28:49 AM

So I took the pump apart, it worked when it was just the motor, put it all back together, it would work again while filing with coolant then quit just like before. Attached is a link to videos and pics, also another pic of all 3 fans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73q1al2p4foozom/AAB42_RvSkqqG5sz3eudLmp5a?dl=0
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:46:11 AM

So I took the pump apart, it worked when it was just the motor, put it all back together, it would work again while filing with coolant then quit just like before. Attached is a link to videos and pics, also another pic of all 3 fans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73q1al2p4foozom/AAB42_RvSkqqG5sz3eudLmp5a?dl=0
It seems that the pump is working fine.May it be that the pump is too quiet that you even didn't notice it is working? ;)You could turn it upside down to let air get into motor and see whether it is working.Do you use Skype?My Skype ID is syscooling_rma,you could contact me via that. Or send email to ysun@ysun.net,so that I could help you as soon as possible. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: