Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down  (Read 8381 times)
IITravel01

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back? 
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syscooling (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back? 
Yes there are screw holes,you could add fans.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

Any USA resellers for this?  I would like to order one but the shipping price from manufacturer is way way too high.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:49:38 AM

Any USA resellers for this?  I would like to order one but the shipping price from manufacturer is way way too high.
Sorry to say that there is not any resellers. Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
IITravel01

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:51:03 AM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back?  

Received the kit today.  You stated there are holes to add fans to the back.  I'm confused, I don't see any.  Please show a picture of what holes you're are referring to, to add fans to the back.  Perhaps you forgot a piece in the set I received and need to send me the additional bracket that's missing?
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:04:56 PM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back?  

Received the kit today.  You stated there are holes to add fans to the back.  I'm confused, I don't see any.  Please show a picture of what holes you're are referring to, to add fans to the back.  Perhaps you forgot a piece in the set I received and need to send me the additional bracket that's missing?

Looks like they are calling the back what you see as the front Smiley
IITravel01

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:22:02 PM

How can you add fans to the front then?  No holes available to add fans on top of fans already on it then.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:26:25 AM

mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:35:31 AM

hi!

do you have any involvement, cooperation in the new s6?

all i'm really asking is if it's  gonna be compatibility for s6 from your water-blocks!

thx!
IITravel01

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

You stated there were holes to add additional fans to the back, but haven't cleared up that statement yet.
AbuGarcia

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

You stated there were holes to add additional fans to the back, but haven't cleared up that statement yet.

That is a condenser for a car A/C system. you can get them on ebay for new as little as 25 dollars.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:31:10 AM

How can you add fans to the front then?  No holes available to add fans on top of fans already on it then.

You can use 3m double sided tape, which is REALLY adhesive. That would hold a fan on there indefinitely. I wish you the best of luck with that kit. You need a lot of room, tons of fans running on that radiator. Let us know how you work out.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:09:08 PM

Do not buy this kit

I ordered 2015-02-23  from syscoling SC-750WATER PUMP and SC-BC2 antiminner cooling kit .
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods.php?id=26
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods.php?id=46

Total products money: $185.00 + Shipping money: $137.50 + Poundage: $13.40

Shipping status is still : Preparing   

This is not a quick service or fast shipment. Today is the March 3.
mconstenla11

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:27:22 PM

hi. I would like to know the speed of each fan for this cooling kit??

Because i was wondering, if want to extract all the air that is expelled from the radiator i should know all the volume of air i must remove from the room where the mining machines are working.

Thanks a lot
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:46:24 PM

Because i was wondering, if want to extract all the air that is expelled from the radiator i should know all the volume of air i must remove from the room where the mining machines are working.

Thanks a lot

Sadly I don't think you will get a response on forum syscoolings account: Last Active:    March 21, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

You stand a better chance emailing them at this point I think.
mconstenla11

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:53:22 PM

Thanks a lot

Sadly I don't think you will get a response on forum syscoolings account: Last Active:    March 21, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

You stand a better chance emailing them at this point I think.

And what are your thoughts on mantaining the room temperature right? should i install 12000 btu per hour of air cond for each radiator set that is about 3500 w max, (3500 watts = 11950 btu per hour).

Or should extract the same amount of heated air from the room, measuring how volume of air this radiator set works with???

Thanks My friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: