Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: https://bitdaytrade.com Bitcoin Gold & Commodities margin trading  (Read 19467 times)
bitdaytrade (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 11:20:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93445.msg1089859#msg1089859

BDT will be unfrozen and dividends will be paid by friday as planned.

Alberto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
labestiol

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 11:49:42 PM

Why did you close positions ? (at least mines)
Do you plan on restore them ?

did you have a short position? that might've gotten closed because the ticker said 1 BTC = 1E12 USD.

No, i had a long position, with a 1:1 leverage, so it can't be a liquidation.
Not that it really matters, it was a 3 btc position, mainly for testing...
Am I the only one who got positions closed ?

Talked with Alberto, my positions are back Smiley

1BestioLC7YBVh8Q5LfH6RYURD6MrpP8y6
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 06:00:30 AM

Alberto is being very responsive and helpful lately.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
handytxg

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 06:57:12 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2012, 08:42:23 AM by handytxg

Hi Albert (bitdaytrade),

Where is my withdraw??? it's been 36 hours.

I already sent email to customer service and get replied
"Hi there, we're looking into your request and executing it in a few
minutes. Apologizes for long delay."

It's been 12 hour since that reply and I haven't got my money.

If u seriously doing business please improve the service, nobody will happy to wait for 24 hour for deposit and wait for more than 36 hour and counting for withdraw. My account is handy.txg@gmail.com Thank You.

Regards,
Handy

handytxg

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 09:47:42 AM

OK thanks albert from solving my issue...  Smiley
tradebit

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 11:24:21 AM

Hello albert my withdraw still not process it is 0.99xx btc my id lrlowrate@gmail.com

pls. Process my withdraw as soon as possible.

Thanks
bitdaytrade (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 12:03:56 PM

Hi Albert (bitdaytrade),

Where is my withdraw??? it's been 36 hours.

I already sent email to customer service and get replied
"Hi there, we're looking into your request and executing it in a few
minutes. Apologizes for long delay."

It's been 12 hour since that reply and I haven't got my money.

If u seriously doing business please improve the service, nobody will happy to wait for 24 hour for deposit and wait for more than 36 hour and counting for withdraw. My account is handy.txg@gmail.com Thank You.

Regards,
Handy

Apologizes, there was a problem with your withdrawal approval and it got stuck in the execution queue. It seems be executed properly now. Again apologizes for all issues caused.
bitdaytrade (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 01:03:11 PM

X-Post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93445.msg1092784#msg1092784

After an IRC chat with Nefario we had clarified my position and I'm now able to release further updates. The reason that caused BDT freeze in first place is my involvement with Jonathan Ryan Owens (read JRO from here on), rebate IPO and suspicious funds management practices. It did not came without reasons and i believe in fact that Nefario just did the right choice the protect GLBSE market integrity. Some time ago i was working with JRO on some projects, and it was decided to hold an IPO on GLBSE for bitcoinrebate.com. At that time i was not fond of how GLBSE worked and didn't have time to investigate as i was busy with development, so i've trusted JRO to handle the IPO and funds on my behalf entirely. At some point i said i needed money for all the work i was doing, and got sent about 1000 BTC out of the rebate funds. I never knew the total amount raised, and didn't feel it was necessary to investigate. I have later learned that a total of 5000 bitcoin were raised. My relationship with JRO was interrupted shortly after, because of diverse reasons. After we parted ways JRO enquired me a number of times about taking the lead on the rebate project but we didn't reach an agreement. I was never enquired about profitability of the site or any financial detail. At this point, i have no idea where the rest of the funds raised from the sale of rebate bonds are gone, or if they have been exchanged to hard currency. Nefario transferred the totality of bonds to my account, i'll determinate the exact amount of bitcoin i got from JRO in the context of this project, and proceed with paying that amount back to investors through dividend payments in a unique solution. This was determined to be the best solution until we know how much can be recovered from JRO. Kudos to Nefario for handling matters in a professional way.

BDT trading is resumed since it was also determined that the asset has no involvement with this incident, and that there are no threats for GLBSE users. I'll proceed to execute dividends payment in the next hours. We won't pay late fees as it was determined that this incident is not directly caused by us.

Bests
Alberto Armandi
BDT
Ichthyo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 11:05:37 PM

Hello,

is it just me....?

Bitdaytrade site is painstakingly slow.
Opening an XAU/BTC position: more than 30 seconds
Cancelling an BTC/USD position: no reaction, even after 2 minutes.

What's the experience of other beta testers? Does the site still work OK for those only using the Gold trading?
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 11:35:48 PM

Hello,

is it just me....?

Bitdaytrade site is painstakingly slow.
Opening an XAU/BTC position: more than 30 seconds
Cancelling an BTC/USD position: no reaction, even after 2 minutes.

What's the experience of other beta testers? Does the site still work OK for those only using the Gold trading?

unfortunately I am having a similar experience..   
ChrisKoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 08:05:38 PM

The site is quite slow... I've noticed that too.

Any word on whether you'll be able to get the spread smaller?  Part of the fun of Bitcoinica was swing trading, but when you have to be in-the-money by at least the $0.50 spread to profit, there isn't much room for short-term speculation.

I am a consultant providing services to CoinLab, Inc.
bitdaytrade (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 11:29:41 AM

We fixed the slowness issues. Site is now blazingly responsive.

Regarding the spread, it is computed automatically based on a number of parameters, such a slippage likehood, market depth, etc.
We plan on experimenting with different models.

Alberto
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 04:23:53 AM

We fixed the slowness issues.

hosted at linode?

margin trading?

haven't we seen this play before?
bitdaytrade (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:33:11 AM

We fixed the slowness issues.

hosted at linode?

margin trading?

haven't we seen this play before?

What you have seen is incompetence by the people who ran the site you are referring to ( bitcoinica i suppose ). Linode is our choice for a short phase of testing. Next step is housing the server in a safe local datacenter.
eb3full
VIP

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 10:36:14 AM

Any comments on this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/ybaut/do_not_invest_in_bitdaytrade_this_website_is/

Apparently the website is filled with SQL injections and you use unsalted MD5. Is this true?

"With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk." John von Neumann
buy me beer: 1HG9cBBYME4HUVhfAqQvW9Vqwh3PLioHcU
unclescrooge
aka Raphy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 11:22:22 AM

Just when I was considering investing some coins. Bitdaytrade?
eb3full
VIP

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 11:59:47 AM

Don't trust your money to this service, or anything created by a friend of a friend of this guy.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/y99z3/go_long_or_short_with_bitcoin_again_up_to_10x/c5thkwg

^ This thread is the most brazenly dishonest thing I have ever read. When confronted with issues, he lies about them, then when the specific method for exploiting the vulnerability is shown to him, he patches that and nothing else, as if it'll make a difference. Then pretends like there was no exploit to begin with.

He clearly lied about passwords being stored with bcrypt.

He probably lied about hiring a security auditor, I went through the website and almost every major JSON api function has an SQL injection. All of them are exploitable with CSRF as well, which he had no adequate response to.

LOAD_FILE() appears to work and people can dump your PHP files, including the database file.

Instead of silently ignoring SQL errors or handling them, they are just die()'d in their entirety.

Were you making this service to scam people out of money once you had enough deposits or did you intend on going somewhere with this? Because you have just lost any and all credibility, and I highly recommend people withdraw everything they have.

"With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk." John von Neumann
buy me beer: 1HG9cBBYME4HUVhfAqQvW9Vqwh3PLioHcU
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 02:27:02 PM

Fail.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Agent Provocateur

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 02:47:38 PM

wuz up with site? can't withdraw nor everything. any statement here?

edit: extreme laggy, withdraw now requested
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 11:27:31 PM

Someone pulled the plug and the bath water is running out.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: