Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436015 times)
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:34:27 PM

I would like to try and solo mine this.... anyone create a good conf file?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

New service for vTorrent added

Block Explorer

MultiFaucet VTR Block Explorer (Only short version of address is supported at the moment)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR

Faucet

MultiFaucet VTR Faucet (3000 VTR donated out of my own pocket)

Code:
http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?faucet=VTR

**Please replace the (dot), the forum prevent me from posting the link for some reason.

Premine Address

Proving that 100% of pre-mine is still untouched.

XXQz5Ytt54QjqPPwxG26pxXYBtrYgn9vgH

Thank you all for your support.
Just keep up the good work Dev Smiley Fully support you all the way!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:41:08 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 03:33:51 AM by vtorrent

Beta version with native in-client realtime trading released

Private API functions such as execute orders, account balance query will be available in the next beta.

Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f480b09789e84e1d690a2cf83284c13a (MD5 hash)

Beta user please report your feedback in thread.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

Beta version with in-client trading released

Private API functions such as execute orders, account balance query will be available in the next beta.

Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f480b09789e84e1d690a2cf83284c13a (MD5 hash)

That looks pretty impressive Dev Smiley I would totally test it out if I had a Mac but unfortunately I am running a P.C so I can't partake with testing Sad But if there is anything that I can do just let me know Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

That looks pretty impressive Dev Smiley I would totally test it out if I had a Mac but unfortunately I am running a P.C so I can't partake with testing Sad But if there is anything that I can do just let me know Smiley

Beta version for other operating system will follow soon.

Thank you for your support.
pnoch

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:50:51 AM

Beta version for other operating system will follow soon.

Great job dev, running your beta client on my 10.9.5 OSX without any problem, the speed of market update is amazing (faster than bittrex running on my browser). This is BY FAR one of the best in-wallet exchanger experience ever.

Keep up the good work!
vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:09:59 AM

Most features coming to in-client realtime trading in the next beta version.
-Last Price, Bid Price, Ask Price flashes with colours indicating increasing or decreasing of the price.
-Settings to let user choose to turn off realtime update of price to manual.
-Overall improvement of UX/UI.

More function will be added to make trading experience as close as possible or even better to trading in browser.

From my personal experience, price updates in Order book in client are almost instant and most of the time faster than on the browser itself.

Beta tester please leave feedback in thread,

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:40:35 AM

Most features coming to in-client realtime trading in the next beta version.
-Last Price, Bid Price, Ask Price flashes with colours indicating increasing or decreasing of the price.
-Settings to let user choose to turn off realtime update of price to manual.
-Overall improvement of UX/UI.

More function will be added to make trading experience as close as possible or even better to trading in browser.

From my personal experience, price updates in Order book in client are almost instant and most of the time faster than on the browser itself.

Beta tester please leave feedback in thread,

Looks really nice Dev Smiley Looking really forward to testing this out Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:39:11 AM

Some miner improve over beta version of client for OSX

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f38ff5f22564ba146327e4f3e1fbc247 (MD5 hash)

pnoch

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:32:52 PM

Some miner improve over beta version of client for OSX

Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f38ff5f22564ba146327e4f3e1fbc247 (MD5 hash)

Loving it! Keep up the good work dev.

It's really sad seems like nobody loves and support great coin and great dev like you but root for ICO coin with nice video and marketing instead  Huh
vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:36:37 AM

It's really sad seems like nobody loves and support great coin and great dev like you but root for ICO coin with nice video and marketing instead  Huh

Indeed, I still don't understand how community won't support coins which can be freely mine with no fancy 55BTC marketing cost ICO anymore.

Beta version of Windows client should be ready by today or tomorrow.

Being Proof of work (POW) currency, there are constantly pressure of dumping from miners with our block reward at 200 VTR ~288,000 VTR per day.

If community think this is a good thing for vTorrent, there can be hard fork decreasing the block reward to 50 VTR or below and keeping the same supply in total.

In turn, the price of VTR should be much more stable since there won't be anymore big dump from miners.

Please comment in thread about this matters,

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:03:51 AM

Indeed, I still don't understand how community won't support coins which can be freely mine with no fancy 55BTC marketing cost ICO anymore.

Being Proof of work (POW) currency, there are constantly pressure of dumping from miners with our block reward at 200 VTR ~288,000 VTR per day.

If community think this is a good thing for vTorrent, there can be hard fork decreasing the block reward to 50 VTR or below and keeping the same supply in total.

In turn, the price of VTR should be much more stable since there won't be anymore big dump from miners.

Well the max coin supply is supposed to be 20 million coins right? Then I wouldn't mind seeing the block reward decreased if that pleases the rest of the community Smiley  I think it would definitely help the coins price rise a bit more and miners wouldn't be as quick to dump their coins that they are working for either Smiley  I also think that it's pretty sad that some 55 BTC ICO coin clone copy with a nice video grabs the attention of traders nowadays more than a hard working transparent Dev who works hard and works hard for his coin and community Smiley Just keep up the good work Dev and your coin will prevail long term that's a guarantee Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:51:10 AM

With you on this! I would go as low as 10VTR block reward

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 05:59:06 AM

If I were in your place, I wouldn't touch block rewards.
People will be people, scared for their investments. Low prices wont last for long, it's all matter of time before you deliver the new wallet(s).
Price will rise back slowly.

Never change your original plans because some people panic. If you have/had a vision, stick to it.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:33:10 AM

im confused will seeding make more coins o.O

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:13:50 AM

im confused will seeding make more coins o.O

Hello,

As soon as the client with in-client trading is out of beta, running solid and bug-free across all of the operating system, and the issue with block reward is solves (possibly through voting by the community), we will be moving on to details in implementing torrent protocol to the client and network.

As of now, the current design is to reward those who contribute to the community (uploader, seeder).

They will not make more coins as in staking but they will be reward by the users who download the torrent itself (leecher).

There will be beta version available before the final version of the client with torrent implemented, the same way as in-client trading, beta-testers will be able to leave feedback from their experience.

pnoch

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:42:51 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 10:57:22 PM by pnoch

From my research with new Magnetz release today,

Magnetz is just a lame attempt at scamming people with ICO, I've check their code and I can't believe my eyes, it is just a exact duplicate of old "torrentcoin" (also x13 algo) (https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin) that died from dev ran away long time ago.

All of their 'torrent' code and UI, is just a copy from that old 'torrentcoin"

their torrentpage.cpp torrentpage.ui is 100% clone from the old code.

Fail much?

The wallet UI overall is completely standard and again exact duplicate from the old "torrentcoin"

Even the same mistake in bitcoingui.cpp (same exact mistake with setStatusTip and setShortcut)

Magnetz - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

Torrentcoin - bitcoingui.cpp

Code:
    addressBookAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/address-book"), tr("&Addresses"), this);
    addressBookAction->setStatusTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    addressBookAction->setToolTip(addressBookAction->statusTip());
    addressBookAction->setCheckable(true);
    addressBookAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(addressBookAction);
    torrentPageAction = new QAction(QIcon(":/icons/magnet"), tr("&Torrent"), this);
    torrentPageAction->setToolTip(tr("Edit the list of stored addresses and labels"));
    torrentPageAction->setCheckable(true);
    torrentPageAction->setShortcut(QKeySequence(Qt::ALT + Qt::Key_5));
    tabGroup->addAction(torrentPageAction);

More over, Magnetz ANN is very similiar to STABLE ANN page which is also one of the scam ICO project (Check the roadmap phrase) both ANN is also self-moderated topic.

Check here:
Magnetz ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900716.0) *self-moderated topic
TorrentCoin ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633546.0)
STABLE ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886555.0) *self-moderated topic

Obviously Magnetz so-called 'dev' is just a team with good graphic designer but know nothing about coding.

People should be investing in real project not just some scammer, but I'm pretty sure they have some good connections with people from checking their thread.

vTorrent non-ICO coin is what people who wants 'torrent on blockchain' should be support and invest in.

LET'S STOP THE SCAMMER!
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:07:46 PM

Seems very silly to me to do a hard fork to reduce the block rewards when PoW only lasts 97,000 blocks anyway.  I realize these days that is a long time but it means we are already about 1/3 of the way done with PoW.

We will end up with far less than 20 million coins anyway.  I have been keeping my wallet open 24/7 and am steady stealing away PoW blocks with my staking.  Reducing the rewards in the middle of PoW phase just screams scam to people and scares them off.  Just focus on development and support will come in as people see progress being made.  In the meantime, let them dump away.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:32:46 PM

Seems very silly to me to do a hard fork to reduce the block rewards when PoW only lasts 97,000 blocks anyway.  I realize these days that is a long time but it means we are already about 1/3 of the way done with PoW.

We will end up with far less than 20 million coins anyway.  I have been keeping my wallet open 24/7 and am steady stealing away PoW blocks with my staking.  Reducing the rewards in the middle of PoW phase just screams scam to people and scares them off.  Just focus on development and support will come in as people see progress being made.  In the meantime, let them dump away.
Actually come to think of it this guy is right and we don't want people thinking that this coin is a scam because it is so far from a scam and we want to continue building the community up and support Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

vtorrent (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:30:13 AM

Thank you all for support and feedback.

@pnoch Good job on preventing people from losing their hard earn money in yet another scam ICO, I've also checked their source and it's a clear scam, real shame on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: