Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 05:19:20 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436837 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000


View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:43:04 PM
 #541

Saw this in the OP:
"Beta version with native in-client realtime trading released"
Only I cannot find this beta version in github. So who is testing this and where would I be able to download that wallet?


It´s in the OP.

"Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.



Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f38ff5f22564ba146327e4f3e1fbc247 (MD5 hash)"

(Mac OSX (QT) is link, but it is in OP, feel free to try)

speedy1987
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:47:43 PM
 #542

what's the coin count?

Max Total supply: 20 million


Ultra cheap right now...  Wink

Max is 20 milion. But it is hybrid pow/pos. I think there will be no more than 12 Milion coins after pow.
If you check the blockexplorer. http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR
You see that not every block is 200 coins reward. Half of them are POS (it means less coins in the end of mining phase )

It is quiet cheap right now.

Frigga77
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 379
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:06:07 PM
 #543

Saw this in the OP:
"Beta version with native in-client realtime trading released"
Only I cannot find this beta version in github. So who is testing this and where would I be able to download that wallet?


It´s in the OP.

"Only Mac OSX version is available at the moment, support for other operating will follow soon.



Mac OSX (QT) |  vTorrent-Client1.1b.dmg - f38ff5f22564ba146327e4f3e1fbc247 (MD5 hash)"

(Mac OSX (QT) is link, but it is in OP, feel free to try)



So who did test the Mac OSX beta version?
Strange though that an open source project is not releasing the beta code for review while testing. The Mac OSX version is a compiled version, one can not review the code.
mikerbiker6
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:17:47 AM
 #544

Do you get your POS interest each year, or each month?

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
Frazazel
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 340
Merit: 250


View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 11:05:08 AM
 #545

18380 Bloks and it's done

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
panthea0
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:25:27 PM
 #546

Any news from Dev?

vtorrent (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 195
Merit: 104


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:33:16 PM
 #547

I haven't been able to be as active as I would want in this thread due to my real-life work.

I am still deciding if I want to make some part of the client closed-source to prevent it from being clone by other projects.

As for the bug problem, I am currently working closely with user pnoch since he is one of the user that affected by the bug and have good knowledge in debugging.

Thank you for your support.
leigh2k14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000



View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:40:59 PM
 #548

I haven't been able to be as active as I would want in this thread due to my real-life work.

I am still deciding if I want to make some part of the client closed-source to prevent it from being clone by other projects.

As for the bug problem, I am currently working closely with user pnoch since he is one of the user that affected by the bug and have good knowledge in debugging.

Thank you for your support.

How about putting the open sourcing on a delayed time line?


●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
 
Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●

●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
panthea0
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:50:14 PM
 #549

I haven't been able to be as active as I would want in this thread due to my real-life work.

I am still deciding if I want to make some part of the client closed-source to prevent it from being clone by other projects.

As for the bug problem, I am currently working closely with user pnoch since he is one of the user that affected by the bug and have good knowledge in debugging.

Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your reply.

yumei
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 185
Merit: 100


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:26:46 PM
 #550

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.
magaura
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000



View Profile
January 10, 2015, 03:59:29 PM
 #551

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

bye..

NoobKidOnTheBlock
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 500


FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:23:06 PM
 #552

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

bye..
Yes happy travels my friend and may the next coin that you invest in bring you more fortune than despair Smiley

 
▇
▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇
▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
...
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....
 
Sollozzo
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:36:05 PM
 #553

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

Later man.

He said he had real life issues.. I can more then respect that.
NoobKidOnTheBlock
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 500


FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE


View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:38:35 PM
 #554

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

Later man.

He said he had real life issues.. I can more then respect that.
Well that's a pretty legit reason if you ask me for not being around right now.  Hope all is well with him and hope that when he is done with his issues he will be back full force to bring this coin to where it needs to be Smiley

 
▇
▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇
▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
...
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....
 
Frigga77
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 379
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:21:52 AM
 #555

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

Later man.

He said he had real life issues.. I can more then respect that.
Well that's a pretty legit reason if you ask me for not being around right now.  Hope all is well with him and hope that when he is done with his issues he will be back full force to bring this coin to where it needs to be Smiley
It can be a legit reason. It also can be an excuse. With this coin I get a feeling like with NRS. Dev seemed to be kind and hardworking, but nothing happened for a very long time. Promises, promises. I hope for you all that this is different, but my guts tell me that this is only intended as a quick way to make money for the Dev, and that there will be no development until POW has ended and that after POW the coin will be left for dead and Dev will go on with another coin. If I am wrong, then the Dev must at least be able to present the code of the Beta Client he made for OSX and the alpha code for the very first wallet he is talking about in the OP, or some whitepaper that shows he knows what he is doing. I know some people seem to have got a PM from him about his plans, but no details have been published here. His statement he might make it close sourced is only a way for him to be able to postpone providing any further details until POW is done and he will be out. There is too little to give confidence to the Dev here, although he is always very polite in answering, he is not saying much about any development.
I will happily remove the above statement if he is able to prove me wrong.
dida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000


SoNiC BooM


View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:31:22 AM
 #556

Hi, I want to say that I am completly out of this coin with loss.
OP unfortunatly not responding to my privat messages anymore. He is way behind his plans in terms of scripting and still no sign of any code regarding the torrent part. Anyway I will watch this coin further and if their will be any progress I will jump in again, but actually for me it seems like this coin has no future with the lack of ressources.

Later man.

He said he had real life issues.. I can more then respect that.
Well that's a pretty legit reason if you ask me for not being around right now.  Hope all is well with him and hope that when he is done with his issues he will be back full force to bring this coin to where it needs to be Smiley
It can be a legit reason. It also can be an excuse. With this coin I get a feeling like with NRS. Dev seemed to be kind and hardworking, but nothing happened for a very long time. Promises, promises. I hope for you all that this is different, but my guts tell me that this is only intended as a quick way to make money for the Dev, and that there will be no development until POW has ended and that after POW the coin will be left for dead and Dev will go on with another coin. If I am wrong, then the Dev must at least be able to present the code of the Beta Client he made for OSX and the alpha code for the very first wallet he is talking about in the OP, or some whitepaper that shows he knows what he is doing. I know some people seem to have got a PM from him about his plans, but no details have been published here. His statement he might make it close sourced is only a way for him to be able to postpone providing any further details until POW is done and he will be out. There is too little to give confidence to the Dev here, although he is always very polite in answering, he is not saying much about any development.
I will happily remove the above statement if he is able to prove me wrong.

Yes ....unfortunately I got the same feeling ...
rakesh1_90
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 503


Fall seven times, stand up eight.


View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:44:08 AM
 #557

The developer does not want this to be open sourced because there are lot of other people who are trying to imitate the idea of torrenting on the blockchain.
Magnetz scammed people with it.
Now there is TPB coin which is into it.

Loose hands would shake and dump just to cry in the end.

For me this has to be one of the best times to invest into VTR.

Tip jar: bc1q86ptgvfx5jmyxsu4hwvp0u6ky5jr9l9nhul22k
dida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000


SoNiC BooM


View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:04:02 AM
 #558

The developer does not want this to be open sourced because there are lot of other people who are trying to imitate the idea of torrenting on the blockchain.
Magnetz scammed people with it.
Now there is TPB coin which is into it.

Loose hands would shake and dump just to cry in the end.

For me this has to be one of the best times to invest into VTR.

I hope so..I want to be wrong on this one
Frazazel
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 340
Merit: 250


View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 11:09:19 AM
 #559

The developer does not want this to be open sourced because there are lot of other people who are trying to imitate the idea of torrenting on the blockchain.
Magnetz scammed people with it.
Now there is TPB coin which is into it.

Loose hands would shake and dump just to cry in the end.

For me this has to be one of the best times to invest into VTR.

I hope so..I want to be wrong on this one

Me to i hope this coin Will be the alt of 2015  Grin

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
vince232
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 250


View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:51:31 AM
 #560

is the dev of this coin active?
does he give regular updates?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 263 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!