Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436015 times)
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:25:00 AM

Great concept, don't mess it up.  Wink

Lol!!! this developer has more time for everything other than this project. And no guarantee if your coins would automatically vanish because of the bug!!!

I suppose now that the POW blocks are over we wont be seeing the dev online ever again.....we can see him once or twice  if he still has his coins to be dumped onto some noob buyers!

Ignore this guy, hes a cunt

This is the community that supports VTR. All have 0.5 btcs invested into this lazed out devs dream!! Seriously Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin $1...i still cant stop laughing!! Noobs!

That's what people were saying about DRK when I was buying them for $0.01 before selling a few thousand for $15.  

Keep bumping the thread, bitch. You're working for free.

Good to see you here Coins  Wink

Like old good times in the dark thread, keep the fud and trolling, this makes us stronger.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:30:06 AM

Lol!!! this developer has more time for everything other than this project. And no guarantee if your coins would automatically vanish because of the bug!!!

I suppose now that the POW blocks are over we wont be seeing the dev online ever again.....we can see him once or twice  if he still has his coins to be dumped onto some noob buyers!

This is the community that supports VTR. All have 0.5 btcs invested into this lazed out devs dream!! Seriously Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin $1...i still cant stop laughing!! Noobs!

That's what people were saying about DRK when I was buying them for $0.01 before selling a few thousand for $15.  

Good to see you here Coins  Wink

Like old good times in the dark thread, keep the fud and trolling, this makes us stronger.  Kiss

Good to see you, aleix.

I noticed you lurking, did some research (read just about every post) plus reading around and then decided to start accumulating. Thanks  Wink

This thread is not self-moderated. A big +101 to the Dev for that and another reason for buying.
Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:36:05 AM

I've not had a problem with the wallet at all, i've moved coins in and out of it with no dramas and staking rather well i might add. I've created many addresses in the client and everything seems ok so far. Haters gon hate but it's not working Smiley

Thanks for the update dev, keep up the good work.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:42:47 AM

Chaps.

Still early days, but I will draft a press release and send it to a few contacts at Coindesk and several other crypto news outlets.

Timing will be important so let's think about it in the context of any wallet bug fixing and beta releases.

This article about Darkcoin didn't get into Coindesk by accident, nor was it the work of just one person:

http://www.coindesk.com/true-anonymity-darkcoin-king-altcoins/

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

Lol!!! I like it when people live their dream buying at 0.01$, Lol!!

Selling a few thousands at 15.....that steals the show....Hahahaha!!!! You just want to pump this coin and dump it on the noob investors. who knows you could be a noob investor urself!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:58:54 AM

Selling a few thousands at 15.....that steals the show....Hahahaha!!!! You just want to pump this coin and dump it on the noob investors. who knows you could be a noob investor urself!

Nobody likes you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:01:26 PM

Nobody likes you.
hes a troll look at his post history just mad he didnt get in on the action no matter how hard he denies it

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:02:04 PM

I've not had a problem with the wallet at all, i've moved coins in and out of it with no dramas and staking rather well i might add. I've created many addresses in the client and everything seems ok so far. Haters gon hate but it's not working Smiley

Thanks for the update dev, keep up the good work.

For me THE same everything works well

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

Nobody likes you.

Actually, I do like him.

Having lived through 2,000 pages of FUD on DRK during the early days when the price went from <$1 to over $15, the constant bumping of the thread kept DRK on page one. New people were discovering DRK everyday. It was great.

People know what FUD looks like and why people do it. Usually, to keep prices down so they can keep buying cheap or to recover a short position.

Keep up with the FUD
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:11:17 PM

Actually, I do like him.

Having lived through 2,000 pages of FUD on DRK during the early days when the price went from <$1 to over $15, the constant bumping of the thread kept DRK on page one. New people were discovering DRK everyday. It was great.

People know what FUD looks like and why people do it. Usually, to keep prices down so they can keep buying cheap or to recover a short position.

Keep up with the FUD

Do you honestly believe that bumping DRK thread here was the reason for the price rise? At the moment I am just reading trolls who don't stop quoting themselves.

rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:21:52 PM

Actually, I do like him.

Keep up with the FUD

Do you honestly believe that bumping DRK thread here was the reason for the price rise? At the moment I am just reading trolls who don't stop quoting themselves.

He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:23:40 PM

He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!

People bought Bitcoin at $1100 too. Is it a shitcoin?

rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:26:13 PM

He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!

People bought Bitcoin at $1100 too. Is it a shitcoin?

Lol!!! That person has to be a noob!!!---- Thats all am saying!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:32:31 PM

again lockt wallet fuck this coin now tro away fucking wallet.dat  Angry
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:42:16 PM

I haven't got the wallet installed on this PC, could someone tell me the final coin count for POW?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:42:30 PM

I managed to recover my wallet from a previous backup; although I should note that another backup I had that was about a week after the initial wallet didn't work.

I will be sending log files to developer.

rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:03:24 PM

again lockt wallet fuck this coin now tro away fucking wallet.dat  Angry

LOl!!!! I told you that earlier!!!! This is shit coin with a lame developer who intends to steal all the coins .
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

VTR would sit great on a Raspberry Pi running XBMC.

Especially to tip links to keep them updated (as long as they are legal links).

Everyone running XBMC/Kodi could be a VTR user.

Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

I'm just waiting on the next wallet release... I've had a good run with this coin and made some profit in the mean time. As with any coin tho, never invest more than you're prepared to or can afford to lose. It's really not rocket science at all. The dev's been posting developmental updates and i'm pretty happy with that. In saying this, if the coin goes sour, then there is no real loss for me either way.

I haven't got the wallet installed on this PC, could someone tell me the final coin count for POW?

at block 96865 the coind showed:

"moneysupply" : 10208462.84493517

so not much more than that. i'm a little lazy to work out the exact number on the last block but it's not hard to do the math on this one Smiley
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:34:33 PM

I'm just waiting on the next wallet release... I've had a good run with this coin and made some profit in the mean time. As with any coin tho, never invest more than you're prepared to or can afford to lose. It's really not rocket science at all. The dev's been posting developmental updates and i'm pretty happy with that. In saying this, if the coin goes sour, then there is no real loss for me either way.

at block 96865 the coind showed:

"moneysupply" : 10208462.84493517

so not much more than that. i'm a little lazy to work out the exact number on the last block but it's not hard to do the math on this one Smiley

Good time to state that if the coinsupply after POW is around 10 million the premine has become 6% instead of 3%. And it is even more, since Dev also has been staking for some weeks now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: