Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ★ VESCUDERO's Risk-free Weekly Term deposits at 1.5% ★  (Read 34974 times)
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 02:07:46 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2012, 08:50:22 PM by vescudero

Hello,

As you may know, the initial 1,000 BTC limit of my deposit was quickly reached even even before starting the operation. I did not planned to increase the capacity of this risk-free deposit for a while. Nevertheless, given the great amount of investors that could not get in during the launch of this deposit, I have decided to increase the limit just a little bit for new small investors.

In order to let small investors participate in my deposit I have decided to remove the minimum limit of 10 btc and I will start accepting small deposits ranging from just 1 btc to a maximum of 50 btc for those of you that could not get in earlier but also that wanted to take advantage of the current 2% weekly interest rate of this risk-free deposit. I am going to offer this increased capacity for current investors as well, so those which right now have deposits under 50 btc will be able to deposit some additional coins until reaching this upper limit of 50 bitcoins. Depositors with larger amounts will be able to maintain or withdraw their current deposits at will.

The deadline for making new deposits will always be on Sundays at 17:00 UTC (i.e 6 PM BST, 7 PM CET, 1 PM PST or 10 AM PDT). As a rule of thumb, depositors should PM me 24 hours before that deadline only in case they wish to withdraw their funds from their deposit so I can pay out not only their weekly interests but also their principal on time. By default, I will assume that everybody is willing to maintain their deposits with me, so please PM if it is not the case.

As this weekend is the first one in which depositors are going to receive their earned interests, I will exceptionally accept withdrawal orders just a few hours before the deadline, but please take this into account for the coming weeks. You can notify me of your choice to withdraw your funds any time during the week, and even at the very moment of funding your deposit.

Interest will always be paid also on Sundays although the exact time will likely vary from one week to another. In fact this week, I will be watching the EURO Cup championship soccer final between Italy and my beloved Spanish Armada, so I will do my best paying out interests/withdrawals a little bit earlier this week.

Edit: Spain finally won the EURO Cup beating Italy 4-0.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2012, 11:22:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2012, 11:50:40 PM by vescudero

I confirm the reception of funds from 1PkFr9gUxB, nimda, 1GqbET4cd6, Btc4Domains and 1QDnipe8Fr.
I am updating the first post of this thread right now, so expect to see your deposits listed there in a few minutes.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 12:27:39 PM

As announced payments will be paid a little bit earlier today, expect them about 15:00 UTC.

VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 03:01:05 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2012, 05:20:54 PM by vescudero

Hi folks,
payments has been sent. Please check your wallets and confirm reception.

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:04:13 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2012, 11:07:08 PM by Otoh

Muchas gracias, my wallet made a happy bleep sound an hour ago  Smiley

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 03:46:54 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2012, 04:08:15 PM by PsychoticBoy

Made a deposit of 5 BTC Smiley

Greetz
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 04:17:20 PM

Made a deposit of 5 BTC Smiley

Greetz

Thanks PsychoticBoy, I confirm the reception of your coins.
I have just updated the list of deposits with yours.

gsan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 11:09:17 PM

Interest payment received, many thanks.

VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 11:22:17 PM

I've got 5 btc to lend out for one week. Interested?

Oh, nvm, I think I missed it by a few hours.

Yes, I'm afraid you missed it, nevertheless you will be able to make a deposit for the week starting at July 8th.

Although you can make the deposit right now, you won't earn any interest before that date, so I think you might better wait a few days and make your deposit later before the deadline (i.e Sunday, 5pm UTC).

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 11:26:15 PM

I've got 5 btc to lend out for one week. Interested?

Oh, nvm, I think I missed it by a few hours.

Yes, I'm afraid you missed it, nevertheless you will be able to make a deposit for the week starting at July 8th.

Although you can make the deposit right now, you won't earn any interest before that date, so I think you might better wait a few days and make your deposit later before the deadline (i.e Sunday, 5pm UTC).

I've got payments to make so I would not be able to do next week. It's all good. That should've caught my eye before posting Smiley but caught my eye afterwards.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:30:29 PM

deposited 5 btc looking forward to this thanks. Smiley

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:49:07 PM

Deposited another 20 BTC to my savings account.

Greetz
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 11:17:09 PM

Thank you Maidak and PsychoticBoy.
I have just updated the OP with the lists of your deposits.

VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 06:28:44 PM

Tomorrow I will pay the interests generated during this week.
Right now, the deposit is open for new investors that want to earn 2% interests next week.

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 07:11:20 PM

I would like to deposit 15 BTC.
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 07:33:14 PM

I would like to deposit 15 BTC.

I have just PM'ed to send unique address for deposit and ask about the address for sending interests/withdrawals.

IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 09:34:12 PM

Victor, I see from NCKrazze's thread that you have 400BTC on deposit with him. That is about 1/4 of the amount you've borrowed so far. If he runs off with the deposits, are you capable of personally covering that and paying back your depositors? I guess I'm asking if "Guaranteed" really means "guaranteed."

Posts like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79020.msg893684#msg893684 make me wary of spotting him too much money.
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 10:01:21 PM

Victor, I see from NCKrazze's thread that you have 400BTC on deposit with him. That is about 1/4 of the amount you've borrowed so far. If he runs off with the deposits, are you capable of personally covering that and paying back your depositors? I guess I'm asking if "Guaranteed" really means "guaranteed."

Posts like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79020.msg893684#msg893684 make me wary of spotting him too much money.

Yes, even if nckrazze runs off with the deposits I have my own reserves of bitcoins in cold-storage to cover that and paying back my depositors.

By the way nckrazze is not the only guy I have deposits with, for example I also have long term deposits with hashking's at 1.75% weekly and other deposits and loans with other respected guys. Those only represents a fraction of my own reserves in bitcoins.

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 10:07:20 PM

I don't need it for myself but if you wished to reassure lenders about your reserves then you could always post that you have x amount of coins in cold storage at y address, then prove ownership of them by stating an exact token amount that you will send from it within 24 hrs or something ( to the address in my sig  Tongue Wink )

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 11:16:35 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2012, 10:40:29 PM by vescudero

I will manage trust issues a little bit different here, as there will always be investors afraid of losing their coins because of unscrupulous people willing to run off with their money.

I personally give higher credit to a person who is not afraid of revealing his/her real identity in the real world TM.

In order to let my investors know that I am a trustworthy person in which they can trust, I am going to provide the kind of details some of you tend to ask me before investing in my deposit.

These details are linked to my real identity and you can think of them as a deterrent for me not running off with your deposits as I am not going to risk my personal credibility in my day-today job or risk my my own physical body.

Please, make your own judgement based on what I publicly disclose to you:

These are some of the things I also assess before borrowing or lending money to other bitcoin users, although different people have different approaches and your mileage may vary.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: