Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ★ VESCUDERO's Risk-free Weekly Term deposits at 1.5% ★  (Read 34972 times)
flix
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 11:50:45 AM

Received the return on my investment and my interests with VESCUDERO.
Everything was perfect.
Very good communication with him.
I want to do more business with him.

Same here. +1 vescudero.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 02:19:43 PM

Thank you very much for this investment opportunity, Vescudero. Was a pleasure doing business with you. Good luck to you, your wife and your baby Wink

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:24:49 PM

Like everyone else, I just want to report that Victor held up his end of the bargain fully. Thanks!
Post thieving.

Huh?

+1
Rather than repeat what he said, I'll just quote it. I'm post thieving.
axus

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 03:24:36 PM

I sort of figured pirate would pay back everything before setting up for the REALLY big scam.  Congrats on building confidence and making people here some money, and congrats on your family.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 04:53:44 PM

Victor returned my BTC50 principal + interest in full. This has been a profitable and trouble-free relationship for me. Thanks, Victor!
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:08:29 PM

Victor, muchas gracias. He recibido el principal más los intereses. Puntualidad suiza.
Muy recomendable
+1
 Smiley

Leave the force be with you...
nraz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 10:08:25 PM

So it seems, yesterday vescudero paid out all the funds lent to him with due interests as well.

Is there anyone that did not received his or her initial deposit with due interests?
exahash

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 01:37:33 AM

Victor repaid my deposit with interest, as agreed.  Thank you Victor.

joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 02:52:02 AM

vescudero is a honest trader

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
asfas16123

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 08:10:23 AM

Reveived back my deposit + interest as well. Thanks so much
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 10:59:41 AM

Same here. He returned interest and principal on time and as agreed. +1 for Vescudero Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 12:37:46 PM

I would like to well wish Vescudero, Though I was never in business with him, I followed his actions and was going to be an investor.
I wish you the best with your new family member and I hope in the future you might come back in a similar capacity.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 11:14:41 PM

I would like to go on record in this thread at this time for 2 points:

1) I believe this payback to be in preparation for a larger scam in the future

2) I believe some of the posters that replied that they were paid back in full are sock-puppets of Vescudero.  Most of the <100 post count users should be looked at for questionable posting history.  I also believe he actually did pay back some real "investors" too.  It is easy to lie about the size of his payback - did we get any block-chain verification for this?  of course not.

I just wanted this on record with a time stamp that Vescudero is 100% a scammer still.  He is going for a longer scam.  

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 11:22:58 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2012, 11:44:16 AM by Otoh

2) I believe some of the posters that replied that they were paid back in full are sock-puppets of Vescudero.  Most of the <100 post count users should be looked at for questionable posting history.  I also believe he actually did pay back some real "investors" too.  It is easy to lie about the size of his payback - did we get any block-chain verification for this?  of course not.

I just wanted this on record with a time stamp that Vescudero is 100% a scammer still.  He is going for a longer scam.  

My loan of 304 BTC from the 23/6 re-payed in full on 9/9 with that week's interest of 4.56 BTC, tx: https://blockchain.info/address/1CTHZ4Q6voJuTW5u6V89e4F4PGZfJkPbYz

Total interest on it received over the term was: 59 BTC +

https://blockchain.info/address/1G5apmPvo2iTtmkNWAHTCET7Y842Ufijs8

Viva Victor!

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:53:00 AM

Micon - you got one wrong.  Deal with it, move on.  You've got some right too.  No-one bats 100%.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:30:30 PM

Micon - you got one wrong.  Deal with it, move on.  You've got some right too.  No-one bats 100%.
He calls everyone out as a scam, so he's bound to get some right.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 02:55:05 PM

He's definitely doing something

Either some of the transactions are fake, or this guy lost a lot of money for the purposes of building up trust.

I'm sure there are some legitimate reasons for someone to drop a lot of money to build up trust quickly. Maybe his reputation is going to help him do some fantastic, honest, business deals in future.

If you ask me though, there's something fundamentally suspicious about a man who runs a high yield investment program at a loss to himself for the purposes of building trust quickly. It screams "confidence scam"

Of course most people here lack the critical faculties to recognize this.
mollison

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:18:46 PM

He's definitely doing something

Either some of the transactions are fake, or this guy lost a lot of money for the purposes of building up trust.

I'm sure there are some legitimate reasons for someone to drop a lot of money to build up trust quickly. Maybe his reputation is going to help him do some fantastic, honest, business deals in future.

If you ask me though, there's something fundamentally suspicious about a man who runs a high yield investment program at a loss to himself for the purposes of building trust quickly. It screams "confidence scam"

Of course most people here lack the critical faculties to recognize this.

I did a back-of-the-napkin calculation that he spent 898.320 BTC on interest. That's actually on overestimate as I assumed a uniform 2% throughout (did not account for the change to 1.5%), among other things.

If you take that as being about USD $9,000 (again, rough calculation), to put things in more familiar terms, you can ask: is that really a big deal?

For most people, it's a big deal. But if you are a wealthy person who has money to put into bitcoin, maybe not.

He did claim to put money into loans and other projects. So that could offset some of the cost, perhaps.

In that vein, if vescudero expected a fall in bitcoin price, he could have been pursuing the following strategy:
Step 1: Borrow lots of bitcoin
Step 2: Sell it for fiat
Step 3: Bitcoin price crashes
Step 4: But back bitcoin to pay back depositors
Step 5: Profit

If the strategy works, you make big money. If the strategy fails, you only lose a fraction of what you stood to gain, i.e. (in this case) around $9,000.

Just some random, hopefully interesting thoughts.

If people want to continue accusing vescudero of scamming, it would be interesting to look at the list of depositors and see how many no established reputation, small post counts, and/or login patterns that support being socks. (I suspect you will find this data to *not* substantiate scamming accusations, but I don't know for certain. For the record, he currently has a well-deserved positive rating from me on bitcoin-otc.)
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 09:47:30 PM

I did a back-of-the-napkin calculation that he spent 898.320 BTC on interest. That's actually on overestimate as I assumed a uniform 2% throughout (did not account for the change to 1.5%), among other things.

If you take that as being about USD $9,000 (again, rough calculation), to put things in more familiar terms, you can ask: is that really a big deal?

For most people, it's a big deal. But if you are a wealthy person who has money to put into bitcoin, maybe not.

He did claim to put money into loans and other projects. So that could offset some of the cost, perhaps.

In that vein, if vescudero expected a fall in bitcoin price, he could have been pursuing the following strategy:
Step 1: Borrow lots of bitcoin
Step 2: Sell it for fiat
Step 3: Bitcoin price crashes
Step 4: But back bitcoin to pay back depositors
Step 5: Profit

If the strategy works, you make big money. If the strategy fails, you only lose a fraction of what you stood to gain, i.e. (in this case) around $9,000.

Just some random, hopefully interesting thoughts.

If people want to continue accusing vescudero of scamming, it would be interesting to look at the list of depositors and see how many no established reputation, small post counts, and/or login patterns that support being socks. (I suspect you will find this data to *not* substantiate scamming accusations, but I don't know for certain. For the record, he currently has a well-deserved positive rating from me on bitcoin-otc.)

That is an interesting thought and an interesting gamble. He could well have been doing that. Equally he could have bought the trust of the community for the low price of $9k in order to abscond with a much larger sum later on. I am not calling him a scammer by any means, it's clear to see that he hasn't scammed anyone with this scheme.  I am just saying that running a very high interest deposit scheme like this is suspicious as hell, and the fact that he paid everyone back at the end doesn't make it suddenly beyond suspicion.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2012, 10:08:12 PM

[ all from page 18 ]

Victor returned principal in full and paid interest. Thank you very much!

13 posts

Received the return on my investment and my interests with VESCUDERO.
Everything was perfect.
Very good communication with him.
I want to do more business with him.

Thanks for everything.

Todo perfecto en nuestra relación comercial. Espero en el futuro poder volver a comprarte BTC.

Muchas gracias por todo.

23 posts

I sort of figured pirate would pay back everything before setting up for the REALLY big scam.  Congrats on building confidence and making people here some money, and congrats on your family.

39 posts

Victor, muchas gracias. He recibido el principal más los intereses. Puntualidad suiza.
Muy recomendable
+1
 Smiley

21 posts

vescudero is a honest trader

47 posts

Reveived back my deposit + interest as well. Thanks so much

41 posts

Think all of these are real users with real investment?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: