Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:20:00 AM

Im not a canadian ahahah,they have stolen their identity from Quebecer.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wobbles

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:49:30 AM

Some fud followed by something about making profits and then some more fud

We get it

You don't like this coin, you believe its a fake, you made some money and you're waiting for everyone else to lose money so you can tell everyone how right you were and then restate how corrupt crypto is. You've reiterated your point many times that you don't have confidence in this coin or this team.

Just move onto the next one and don't linger here. You made money. I'm glad that you did. You have no legitimate reason to say anything negative
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:52:01 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 08:54:06 AM by mamamae

ok just walking by and seen NOO devs photo ,
here they are thanks to sendchat dev:
https://twitter.com/noocoin

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:51:41 AM

I thought with NOO at the Bitcoin Expo the price would rise!!  :/

Wait... We've still got exposure at the expo, from 600 to 1800 sat,Im sure nooteam have project and stuff coming too Smiley

The price of NOO is now below the ICO price.  It was as high as 5000 SAT and then started a steady decline.

Yeah,simply because lack of knowledge from dev about marketing,it won't stop till dev won't be more clear and active. Long term is scrap here.

How much scam we have seens with this kind of coin ? Let be honest,IRC chat is blocked,no stuff out since ICO(noo-exchange white paper) , how many scam we have seens with a kind team like this ? Only need someone have skill on graphic stuff,some false promise and here we go...

Im out since 1000 sat,I have do a small profit here,but if its legit,dev team need big meeting. Price plumet = loose confident And this is not the community job's to keep it alive, but dev team

Good luck.

I dont want to be rude with you because you look like a honest guy but you have to understand that trading is not for kids and females. If you aren't able to trade using your logic instead of your emotions it's okay but next time you decide to exit a investment try to keep your opinion for yourself please.

DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:56:49 AM

Good to see the expo go smoothly but I do hope we hear from the team with an update soon. We can shut out all neigh sayers then. I'm not a twitter user and still appreciate a thread update now and then.

There was a hangouts promised too, did that already happen  Huh Did not hear anything after that. I'm not particulary bothered about price but I would like to see some more community involvement. So far discussion seems to be around price.

I would imagine all long term investors and users are focused on what the team are delivering and further plans down the roadmap.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:12:44 AM

Hello All!

We are very sorry for the lack of updates, as you can imagine, we were very busy at the expo promoting the brand as well as the coin!

We went to the expo with several goals:

- Establish brand presence
- Communicate to the community we serve
- Reach out to larger investors who may be interested in buying some of the coin for long term
- Introduce Nootropics and their benefits to a wider user base

We feel that these points were all achieved. Whilst we understand the need for constant communication, please be aware that the preparation going into this event was substantial and we cannot spend our time constantly re-assuring people about the market price of the coin. Our job is to continue to create underlying value in the brand and through tying together all the different aspects of the NOO brand, create an eco-system that is healthy in the long run. We understand that some investors have concerns, but we must re-iterate that our time is better spent developing the projects and not speculating over the price of the coin.

Now that the expo is over, our efforts are back to releasing our NOO Exchange, and in the spring time a working Alpha of the NOO Academy. We have by no measure abandoned the project, we have simply been focused on getting the most out of the expo.

Once again, thank you for sticking with us.

NooHack Team

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:35:47 AM

Hello All!

We are very sorry for the lack of updates, as you can imagine, we were very busy at the expo promoting the brand as well as the coin!

We went to the expo with several goals:

- Establish brand presence
- Communicate to the community we serve
- Reach out to larger investors who may be interested in buying some of the coin for long term
- Introduce Nootropics and their benefits to a wider user base

We feel that these points were all achieved. Whilst we understand the need for constant communication, please be aware that the preparation going into this event was substantial and we cannot spend our time constantly re-assuring people about the market price of the coin. Our job is to continue to create underlying value in the brand and through tying together all the different aspects of the NOO brand, create an eco-system that is healthy in the long run. We understand that some investors have concerns, but we must re-iterate that our time is better spent developing the projects and not speculating over the price of the coin.

Now that the expo is over, our efforts are back to releasing our NOO Exchange, and in the spring time a working Alpha of the NOO Academy. We have by no measure abandoned the project, we have simply been focused on getting the most out of the expo.

Once again, thank you for sticking with us.

NooHack Team

Great !!! Good luck Nooteam

Best Regards, Cornett

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:39:15 AM

ok just walking by and seen NOO devs photo ,
here they are thanks to sendchat dev:
https://twitter.com/noocoin

lol@ these cheeky kunts smiling after scamming people

Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
quang99

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

Grin

Can you please share with us your definition of a scam ?

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:26:42 PM

Grin

Noo

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
quang99

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:28:42 PM

Grin

Noo

Grin Cheesy Please give us some "unusual facts" or go back inside your cave troll.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:42:31 PM

I don't think NOO was/is a scam.  NOO was the 1st ICO that I ever had bought into.  But like any business, it's about keeping the shareholders happy!!  The DEV team got their BTC, but we (the investors) are the shareholders.  If a company I was invested in had a share price on a downward slide and the management team didn't share how they would raise the per share price, I would be dropping that investment like a hot potato.

I see the same thing with lots of coins, people saying, hold, hold, hold.  Then a new shiny toy comes around and the coin is forgotten.

So DEVs, as our management team, what are you going to do to make my investment grow?  Or are you going to leave that to the day traders?

quang99

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:17:31 PM

I placed an order yesterday Smiley

Nice.  Smiley
When are you going to receive your order ?
Please let us know.

MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:35:46 PM

I don't think NOO was/is a scam.  NOO was the 1st ICO that I ever had bought into.  But like any business, it's about keeping the shareholders happy!!  The DEV team got their BTC, but we (the investors) are the shareholders.  If a company I was invested in had a share price on a downward slide and the management team didn't share how they would raise the per share price, I would be dropping that investment like a hot potato.

I see the same thing with lots of coins, people saying, hold, hold, hold.  Then a new shiny toy comes around and the coin is forgotten.

So DEVs, as our management team, what are you going to do to make my investment grow?  Or are you going to leave that to the day traders?

Well reading the update they gave us, I would say we should see some healthy growth once the exchange hits alongside the alpha for the game! Also, once we see customers with their products (I expected the first batch to be a slow process) and some reviews I think things will pick up. Just give it some time.

I would like to request some insight into expo if anyone managed to make it, I couldnt go unfortunately.   

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:11:01 PM

I don't think NOO was/is a scam.  NOO was the 1st ICO that I ever had bought into.  But like any business, it's about keeping the shareholders happy!!  The DEV team got their BTC, but we (the investors) are the shareholders.  If a company I was invested in had a share price on a downward slide and the management team didn't share how they would raise the per share price, I would be dropping that investment like a hot potato.

I see the same thing with lots of coins, people saying, hold, hold, hold.  Then a new shiny toy comes around and the coin is forgotten.

So DEVs, as our management team, what are you going to do to make my investment grow?  Or are you going to leave that to the day traders?

Well reading the update they gave us, I would say we should see some healthy growth once the exchange hits alongside the alpha for the game! Also, once we see customers with their products (I expected the first batch to be a slow process) and some reviews I think things will pick up. Just give it some time.

I would like to request some insight into expo if anyone managed to make it, I couldnt go unfortunately.    

In other way,for short/mid term. expect lower price(4-800). we have all the spring to wait
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:24:29 PM

I don't think NOO was/is a scam.  NOO was the 1st ICO that I ever had bought into.  But like any business, it's about keeping the shareholders happy!!  The DEV team got their BTC, but we (the investors) are the shareholders.  If a company I was invested in had a share price on a downward slide and the management team didn't share how they would raise the per share price, I would be dropping that investment like a hot potato.

I see the same thing with lots of coins, people saying, hold, hold, hold.  Then a new shiny toy comes around and the coin is forgotten.

So DEVs, as our management team, what are you going to do to make my investment grow?  Or are you going to leave that to the day traders?

In other way,for short/mid term. expect lower price(4-800). we have all the spring to wait

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:41:56 PM

You forget, people in Crypto do not have long term memory!!  Cheesy

quang99

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:59:05 PM

According to what im reading only the nooacademy will be delivered during spring. The NOO exchange should be released really soon. Smiley

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:04:11 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 02:49:08 AM by etoque

According to what im reading only the nooacademy will be delivered during spring. The NOO exchange should be released really soon. Smiley

1-3 month. Try to hype , I wish you the best.Still I will buy lower.
quang99

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:16:52 PM

1-3 month. Try to hype , I wish you the best.Still I will buy lower.

Im not hyping im just saying the truth. Im 100% neutral here, you are the one desperately trying to FUD.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: