Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:53:03 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 07:14:31 PM by NooHackTeam

NooHack Pre-Order Deposit System

Details
We would like to invite customers to pre-order from our first batch. There are several reasons for opening a pre-order. Firstly, we expect that with our competitive pricing and unique acceptance of NooCoin, our first batch will sell out and the pre-order will ensure that customers can be served on a first come first serve basis. Secondly and very importantly, the pre-order process serves as an aid to further gauge the market and analyse which products are more popular, aiding with our forecast figures.

We will be rewarding our first 100 customers with 500 free NooCoin loyalty coins. In addition, we?ll introduce our tiered account system immediately after launch which will reward customers with NooCoin for every GBP spent at the store!

Pre-Order Conditions
Customers can deposit a minimum of 10% of the value of the order to initiate the pre-order process. When we ship our first batch, if the pre-order is paid in full by the 15th, the order will be fulfilled on the 21st of January and the products shipped to the customer.

Refund
A pre-order may be refunded in the case that a customer no longer wants their order fulfilled. To cancel, simply select the cancel order option and the original and exact amount of funds will be refunded to the address supplied. NooHack assumes a pre-order not paid in full by the 15th an intention of cancellation. In this case, order will be automatically cancelled, and funds refunded to the address supplied.

Payment Options
NooHack accepts Paypal, Bitcoin (BTC), and NooCoin (NOO) for payment. Each product will be priced according to its equivalent GBP value in the case of BTC and NOO. The prices will automatically be adjusted for the discounts when paying with BTC and NOO and also adjust automatically with fluctuations with the value of BTC and NOO relative to GBP.
Currently, payment can only be accepted in a single pre-selected currency for the order. You may not make a pre-order and pay with a combination of currencies.

TL;DR
  • No forced payments. We will be accepting pre-orders with a minimum deposit of 10%
  • If the amount is filled before the pre-order period ends, we will ship your product. If not, we will return the payment.
  • 500 free loyalty NooCoins for the the first 100 customers
  • Payments in paypal are will be sold at standard price
  • Bitcoin gives you a 10% discount
  • NooCoin gives you a 25% discount

Introducing the NooCoin Fair-Value Eco-System

Coming Soon:
  • List of current progress
  • Pictures of production
  • London Bitcoin Expo
  • Shipment of products!

Articles Featuring NooCoin:

News:
  • Trading Is Now Live! : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOO
  • Forum launch for point of discussion around NooCoin, NooHack, nootropics users and other customers at our website.
  • NooCoin Fair-Share Eco-System Whitepaper Release: Here
    • See further details: Here
  • See third party CoA (Cerfiticate of Analysis) forms: Here
  • New website in development
  • Products are now being shipped!
  • Slight delay in roadmap. Will update when we can
  • Marketing and promotion on it's way
    • Looking for a potential PR manager. Message us for details

Exchanges

Explore our product range now at www.noohack.com

The NooHack team
Sean Fox, Elmer Lin, Gary Fox

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ldp5500

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:56:19 AM

Each ICO IPO ITO have the same moving story! Grin Grin Grin
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:01:06 AM

We pleased to announce that after much conversation with Bittrex, we will be launching tonight at 10pm PST.
Please note that we have altered some of the offering details, and we believe that everyone will be happy with the new specifications!

We will also be holding some live QA sessions on Google Hangout shortly, so stay tuned!

As always, please feel free to contact us either on this board, our website or direct message.

Thanks!

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 04:13:30 AM

Seems like a better-organized and more towards the legal end of the gray area of these substances than existing similar coins like EuphoriaCoin, which did OK on its own.

However, if you're simply using your coin as GBP-peg-priced currency for your site, you'd achieve better distribution via proof-of-work and distribution of mining rewards across the open market. This allows or aims for a low initial price and the lure of potential speculative profits in line with payment use as that ramps up, encouraged by your payment gateway, which will then be your job to sustain as your system matures. For a niche ICO coin like this, considering the prevailing sentiment, the price of NOO will almost assuredly drop below its ICO price a few days after the market goes live, costing you investor goodwill and momentum. I've observed nearly every ICO coin worth a look, and very few trade above their ICO price for long.

I know you want to recoup a lot of what you've laid out for your existing infrastructure, and the ICO is the way to do it. I suggest a hybrid ICO and proof of work phase. Make the ICO 10-20% of the total coin supply, and use a portion of your proceeds to mine the coin yourself via hashrate rental. This has two benefits, the first of which is a bolstering of your NOO stake which you were planning to reward to your first 100 customers via giveaway; the second, a high hashrate on your coin, which generates increased interest among early adopter miners, whom you can then count on to plug/promote NOO and possibly even fight some FUD if you've given them reason to back you by following through on your promises successfully and kept yourselves communicative.

Tl;dr: switch from ICO to PoW/ICO hybrid (or pure PoW) and you'll do better.

If given the opportunity for PoW, I will mine the hell out of this. Otherwise I will not invest in it until the ICO is over and I can pick a low buy-in price.

twitter.com/notsofast
CryptoKungfu

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:19:40 AM

Wonderful ANN, very clean and professional! I look forward to following your progress and trying your products. I like the fact that this coin has a product and real world use. Best of luck to your team!
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:25:18 AM

What will happen to unsold ICO coins?
Jackson86

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:25:54 AM

looks very great , can you tell me the ico price will be ?

if possible i will buy some

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:33:06 AM

What will happen to unsold ICO coins?

Unsold ICO Coins will be destroyed.

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:44:24 AM

Thanks, very happy to hear some positive feedback.
The ICO price is 1000 Satoshi's per coin. You should be able to buy some tonight at 10pm PST (1.5hrs from time of writing this.)

robzxxx

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:44:15 AM

Thanks, very happy to hear some positive feedback.
The ICO price is 1000 Satoshi's per coin. You should be able to buy some tonight at 10pm PST (1.5hrs from time of writing this.)
when finish ico?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:53:50 AM

This has scam written all over it.

BRB selling product doesn't even have FDA approval. Possibly Fake crap
BRB buying coins from ICO
BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

lol. It's most stupid fcking shit I've ever seen in my life. No hate but jesus fcking christ. If you just wanted to sell your shit product..you could just open a website and accept bitcoins. Why the fck would you create a new coin for it?

Let me guess..you're going dump your premine on people and then send them shit product when they complain.

People, do not invest in this crap for fck sake. If you invest..do not buy this product. I'm going to report this thread to FDA and see what they have to say about it. Lets see your contact info because I'm going to need that.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SeanFox

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:17:32 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:37:29 AM by SeanFox

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

lol. It's most stupid fcking shit I've ever seen in my life. No hate but jesus fcking christ. If you just wanted to sell your shit product..you could just open a website and accept bitcoins. Why the fck would you create a new coin for it?

Let me guess..you're going dump your premine on people and then send them shit product when they complain.

People, do not invest in this crap for fck sake. If you invest..do not buy this product. I'm going to report this thread to FDA and see what they have to say about it. Lets see your contact info because I'm going to need that.

Hello,

I appreciate your concern.

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled medications, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Now in regards to quality, We have COAs from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COAs as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

I will PM you my phone number and email address. Look forward to hearing from you. Anyone else, feel free to do the same.

Kind regards,
Sean

PS. We do not have a premine. This is a bittrex hosted ICO: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOO
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:38:47 AM

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled medications, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Now in regards to quality, We have COA from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COA as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

I will PM you my phone number and email address. Look forward to hearing from you. Anyone else, feel free to do the same.

Kind regards,
Sean

PS. We do not have a premine. This is a bittrex hosted ICO: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOO

Okay. Fair enough.

It looks like the point behind this ICO is that you want to collect money to develop your product. Why come to crypto? There are websites that allow you to run crowdfund for your project.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while marketing your product at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

So..1 NOO = 1 bottle of noohack?

WHY?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SeanFox

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:56:12 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 08:30:32 AM by SeanFox

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Firstly, in regards to unscheduled supplements, feel free to ring and report us to the FDA if you wish. We have already reached out to them ourselves but as far as jurisdiction goes, the regulations and laws of the UK allow for the sale of these supplements, given that terms and conditions are explained explicitly. Our terms outline the legality and legitimacy of the sale of our products.

Now in regards to quality, We have COA from our supplier that and are awaiting a third party analysis COA as part of our quality control process. These will be made publicly available as soon as they are processed, which will be verified very shortly. Every batch of products from here onwards will follow the same quality control process.

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

It looks like the point behind this ICO is that you want to collect money to develop your product. Why come to crypto? There are websites that allow you to run crowdfund for your project.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while getting buyers at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Firstly 1 NOO does NOT and never will equate to one of our products. That's not our goal and even if it was it's pretty damn impossible. Secondly, our products (we do not sell NooHack, we sell nootropics such as Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC) all have different prices, again making it pointless.

The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

NooCoin is simply as an alternative payment method for the cryptocurrency community. Our aim at NooHack is to create a synergy between cryptocurrency and nootropics by introducing NooCoin and Bitcoin (more so) to the public and the nootropics community. The same goes for the cryptocurrency community, introducing them to the beauty of nootropic supplementation. This is the reason we are offering a 25% discount for NooCoin (lowering our profit margins significantly) and 10% for bitcoin. This is the reason we are hosting the business in this manner.

Kind regards,
Sean
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:11:11 AM

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while getting buyers at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Firstly 1 NOO does NOT and never will equate to one of our products. That's not our goal and even if it was it's pretty damn impossible. Secondly, our products (we do not sell NooHack, we sell nootropics such as Aniracetam and Alpha-GPC) all have different prices, again making it pointless.

Our aim isn't to pump this coin. The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

NooCoin is simply as an alternative payment method for the cryptocurrency community. Our aim at NooHack is to create a synergy between cryptocurrency and nootropics by introducing NooCoin and Bitcoin (more so) to the public and the nootropics community. The same goes for the cryptocurrency community, introducing them to the beauty of nootropic supplementation. This is the reason we are offering a 25% discount for NooCoin (lowering our profit margins significantly) and 10% for bitcoin. This is the reason we are hosting the business in this manner.

Kind regards,
Sean

Why not just use Bitcoin, DRK, LTC or DOGE if your purpose is to combine crypto & supplements?

Why create a new coin just for that specific purpose?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:39:14 AM

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

This doesn't really make any sense. To me it looks like you found crypto as the easiest method to collect money while marketing your product at the same time instead of going through the proper route (marketing, crowdfunding etc). That's not what crypto is, bud. You're literally asking people to convert there $ to your coin and then they'll be inclined to buy that product once price has dumped. That's bullshit..really when you can just send free samples to people if your intention is to make your product bigger.

WHY?

Thanks for asking why we chose Crypto as opposed to other crowd-funding mechanisms. We feel that you have a valid query and our response is as follows:

- Crypto is actually not the easiest method to collect money whilst marketing our product. Infact, contrary to your belief, we are raising a far smaller amount than we could have given the scale and scope of our operation(s).
- Our belief is that Crypto empowers business and start-ups like ours and allows for more flexibility and innovation with business practices centred around the crypto economy.
  Countless examples of coins have been launched with no real world whatsoever. However, we launch with a products that people can buy with the coin straight away.
- Crypto is all about the utility of the coins, and in that respect, bringing together new business models that cover the use of new crypto currencies is exactly the embodiment of crypto currency.

Finally, the price of our products in NooCoin are dynamic based on their BTC prices.
If the price of NooCoin went up, you would pay less NOO for the same product.

If the price went down, you would pay more NOO for the same product.

I hope this clears up your queries.

Please feel free to ask any further questions you may have.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:42:22 AM

BRB buy shit product
BRB dead

Hello,

Kind regards,
Sean

Okay. Fair enough.

WHY?

Our aim isn't to pump this coin. The market price of NooCoin will be used when customers make a purchase. We are in fact working on building an exchange directly into the website, for those not too familiar with crypto. For the meantime though, if one wishes to purchase a product they would buy NOO at market price, deposit it into their account, and place the order. There is no price discrepancy. Due to this the market price of the coin is not of importance.

Kind regards,
Sean

Why not just use Bitcoin, DRK, LTC or DOGE if your purpose is to combine crypto & supplements?

Why create a new coin just for that specific purpose?

The're coming to much altcoin. Just copies of copies of copies.
DukeofZill

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:42:47 AM

Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noocoin.

Good luck!
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:08:14 AM

Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noo[Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Good to hear you are an avid Nootropics user!
Some of the replies beforehand have addressed the reason why we chose to create our own coin.
To summarize, we feel that this is the best way we can bring the products at the best possible prices to our customers, whilst trying a crypto business model right from the get go.
Many companies do hold IPO's for raising capital to expand and get some working capital. Our business model takes into account that the price of NOO will appreciate as our custom increases. This is both beneficial to us, but also beneficial to buyers of the products, traders, investors alike.

Its the embodiment of doing crypto business, whilst maintaining our stance with complying to legal procedures.

quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:20:36 AM

Maybe i will buy some after IPO for cheap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: