Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:17:36 PM

Nootropics are awesome. I have taken Alpha Brain many times and love it. I don't really see the benefits of creating your own crypto currency and incorporating it into your business. So I am likely going to stay away from the ICO. But if things roll out smoothly, I will definitely order some of your product using Noo[Suspicious link removed]d luck!

Good to hear you are an avid Nootropics user!
Some of the replies beforehand have addressed the reason why we chose to create our own coin.
To summarize, we feel that this is the best way we can bring the products at the best possible prices to our customers, whilst trying a crypto business model right from the get go.
Many companies do hold IPO's for raising capital to expand and get some working capital. Our business model takes into account that the price of NOO will appreciate as our custom increases. This is both beneficial to us, but also beneficial to buyers of the products, traders, investors alike.

Its the embodiment of doing crypto business, whilst maintaining our stance with complying to legal procedures.

In IPO they give you "shares" of the company while you're offering crypto coins named after NOOHACK. How do you think the price would increase after ICO?

NOOHACK could be great but I don't see a point in buying coins during ICO.

Think of this situation. As we gain more customers,integrate our own exchange to the website, customers even outside of the crypto community will be able to get a hold of the coins more readily. We expect the price to appreciate based on growing custom. NooHack also will not be market selling the coins received for payment. Rather, we have giveaways and a tier account system that pays out the coin back to our users.

As investors, the ICO serves as an early opportunity for them to see the growth of our business be matched with the appreciation of the coin.
You will as an investor or user, benefit from the appreciation of the coin value through the decreasing supply. Not only this, you will be able to ultimately obtain more products for less NOO as a result of their increased value.

We're a small eco-system, but a functional and hopefully, self sustaining one.
We are in effect, a company that rewards our users with loyalty points. These points are NooCoin. However, loyalty points in a regular company are not finite in supply, and do not utilise the Blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:24:22 PM

Maybe i will buy some after IPO for cheap.

NooHack will be buying our initial supply of coins after-market for the purposes of our initial giveaways, float for the tier accounts system, and bounties.
We shall do this with a large buy order at IPO price after the coin goes live for trading.

You are free to buy at the IPO or afterwards, but do not expect the price to tumble below IPO price.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:43:34 PM

NooHack will be buying our initial supply of coins after-market for the purposes of our initial giveaways, float for the tier accounts system, and bounties.
We shall do this with a large buy order at IPO price after the coin goes live for trading.

You are free to buy at the IPO or afterwards, but do not expect the price to tumble below IPO price.

Will you allow bittrex to do that for you? meaning them controlling this "large buy order" and how large will this buy order be? what percentage of the ICO funds?
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

Good question. We have to gauge the size of the buy order order based on how well our CFC runs. We would be buying atleast the number of coins needed to fund the tier accounts, giveaways, and promotions. I would imagine it would come to roughly 5%-10%

bluemountain

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Aren't nootropics banned in certain countries? If I'm wrong let me know.
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Aren't nootropics banned in certain countries? If I'm wrong let me know.

Nootropics is an umbrella term that refers to a family of supplements. Some of them are banned whilst others are legal over the counter.
We have taken care to maintain compliance with the regulatory bodies in the countries which we operate (UK at launch) and will continue to check that our products remain in compliance.

A review board and compliance officer will look at the markets which we intend to enter and make sure that we do not operate in countries that have clear lines drawn over the sale of Nootropics.

Furthermore, as a registered company, we have every motivation to do business legally and safely.
New products added will always pass through a rigorous review process where we check for the legality in each of the markets we enter, and make sure we're not selling in markets where the products are prohibited.

STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:33:23 PM

Here we go again! Why?
MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:08:37 AM

Well I'm happy to see a legitimate business implementing crypto into their business model.
With products ready from launch and live events soon I'll invest some into this. If all goes well I'll probably be attending some of those events too!

Projects that introduce crypto to the real world instead of generic shitcoins are the way forward in the altcoin market.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:20:40 AM

iam trying to push buy button on bittrex, but then i look at the name and it screaming NOOOOOO
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

Noo, thank you i'll pass  Smiley
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:47:55 AM

iam trying to push buy button on bittrex, but then i look at the name and it screaming NOOOOOO

NOOOO problem Smiley

Do feel free to pick some up at a later date if you want to try some of our Nootropics though!

rotation

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:12:08 AM

Merely another form of ICO,fck off!!!!  Grin

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:28:50 AM

Here we go again! Why?

Because Nootropics bring a positive benefit to many people, and we feel it is under utilised right now.
NooCoin is something that brings something refreshing to crypto. A coin that uses an ICO to raise funds for further expansion and wider products, and of course better value to real world customers.

The limitation of NooCoin being bought by only those who know about Crypto will soon change as we implement an exchange for these coins directly on the site (or a sister site tbc). This will mean, that customers will be able to get a hold of these Coins easily adding to the constant circulation of coins within the eco system. Of course, we are only the first company to launch and adopt the coin, but other nootropic companies may also follow as they see the value of the coin increase. As far as what we decide to do with the coin, we believe in stimulating this small economy and so we'll be using the coins collected as payment to give back to our customers and investors in many different kinds of giveaway programs.

Referral incentives will also be implemented shortly after release allowing for people to earn NooCoin on every purchase made by the referred.
Unlike companies who can issue store credit, which essentially boils down to a discount on their product price. We as a company must ensure we have the coins ready to issue for all these referrals bonuses - thus adding a regular buys to the coin from ourselves.

In this model, we have created a way to reflect the performance of the business in the value of the coin, and it is both incentive for us to ensure the success of the coin, as much as the business itself.

atlantic miner

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:48:28 AM

This looks really cool. Will watch list it.
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:07:18 AM

Merely another form of ICO,fck off!!!!  Grin

As stated previously, our ICO was designed to create an eco system that ensures good liquidity and circulation of the coin.
We as a company would like to expand to global markets, but without the crowd funding, this would be difficult to achieve in a short space of time. This does not however mean we do not intend to have a global reach. Rather, our ICO serves as a means for us to stimulate this niche economy in a growing sector of goods that are becoming prevalent amongst traders and investors like yourselves, as well as people looking to further their cognitive abilities.

Our business model ensures that the investor will see appreciating value of their coins as the business expands and does better. Not only are we the first Nootropic company to sell products for our own coin, we're the first to do so whilst creating an eco-system where both the company and customer benefit from usage of the coin.

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:37:07 AM

LOL, 2 foxes in your dev team. Grin
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:52:41 AM

LOL, 2 foxes in your dev team. Grin

I see you're a fox too !

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:05:46 AM

This looks really cool. Will watch list it.

Thanks!
We will be running a Google Hangout shortly, and we'll be announcing some additional features being added to our website.
Feel free to come along if you have time, should be informative!

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

yeah right, it seems that you have meet a crypto-whale yet...  Grin
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:33:41 PM

I would believe that if you held ICO on small exchange. You're holding it on trex..you'll  be surprised to see how low price can get once it goes live.

Also, what happens to the coins that we spend on noohack? Do they get destroyed?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: