Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:17:46 AM

soo.. what happens to the coins not sold?

I think it should be destroyed. It will be the best and most fair option.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:26:21 PM

Small new article because of the infographic can be found HERE.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:16:50 PM

soo.. what happens to the coins not sold?

Unsold coins are destroyed.

CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:07:51 PM

wow lots of stuff added since i last checked. great work guys this looks really good.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

Is the ICO going to be canceled since it doesn't look like the 100 BTC will be met?

quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:02:12 PM

I took the time to read every post on this thread and make my own personal researches.
Your project seems solid and i'm really interested to invest in it but i want to ask you something.
Are you already (or plan to) selling  your products somewhere else than bitcointalk ?
Is it possible to know more details about your marketing strategy ?

Thanx in advance Smiley

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:33:04 PM

I took the time to read every post on this thread and make my own personal researches.
Your project seems solid and i'm really interested to invest in it but i want to ask you something.
Are you already (or plan to) selling  your products somewhere else than bitcointalk ?
Is it possible to know more details about your marketing strategy ?

Thanx in advance Smiley

Thank you for your interest and support.
In terms of marketing, we will be working with many news websites in the crypto-community to deliver some good information through articles. Some really good articles have already started appearing which is really good! Of course, the products and the business scope are much larger than just crypto alone, and we fully intend to bring our unique way of selling these products to members of the nootropics community outside of crypto. Nootropics are only beginning to really make an impact, anyone who already take nootropics will certainly agree and that everyone else is missing out.

Our marketing on BitcoinTalk is really just a means to keep our communication channel open to the crypto community. It isn't limited to or even the only medium which we conduct marketing on.

If you have any specific questions, please do give me a message and we can discuss further details directly.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:11:23 PM

Is the ICO going to be canceled since it doesn't look like the 100 BTC will be met?

What time does the ICO officially end?

quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:18:51 PM

According to bittrex it ends : Dec 22nd, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:45:42 PM

So if the ICO doesn't raise at least 100 BTC the coin is a non starter?  Looks like only 28.5 BTC has been raised so far.

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

I made a countdown timer here: http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=CoFsq3F&k=bzs6

According to bittrex it ends : Dec 22nd, 2014 at 23:59:59 PST
MomoCoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

So if the ICO doesn't raise at least 100 BTC the coin is a non starter?  Looks like only 28.5 BTC has been raised so far.

Seems like it, but still some time left. I've often seen most buying take place in the closing hours.

The new content (infograhpic and articles)  is great to see alongside the COA's. Btw, good choice on opening a forum too Noohack!

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:21:09 AM

Seems like it, but still some time left. I've often seen most buying take place in the closing hours.

The new content (infograhpic and articles)  is great to see alongside the COA's. Btw, good choice on opening a forum too Noohack!

Thank you, we will be populating the forums with content shortly, along with adding blogs to keep everyone up to date on progress!

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:18:10 AM

Still about 28 hours left in the ICO. Many ICO do 3/4 or more of their sales in the final 24 hours. People like to keep their BTC liquid as long as possible, and there is nothing wrong with that.

This is a legitimate company with a real, legal product, and a great plan to give investors additional rewards. It's continued to deliver additional features daily throughout, and more are incoming. It's a solid investment. I encourage those of you who are waiting to the last moment to invest, to do so. This is the real thing.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:28:45 AM

To be honest, the coin seems quite "real" which is a rare thing in the altcoin community.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:30:19 AM

NooHack Updates and Announcements

Thanks for the really good feedback and response after launching our CFC.
Obviously there has been some constructive criticism which we really appreciate and we've had plenty of internal discussions on how to try and look at each issue that is raised.

• COA's from the supplier have been uploaded. https://mega.co.nz/#F!ZR51VDiZ!Y6kSBC6_aRug-E-jsvLS-w
  • We have launched our own forum which will be a point of discussion for not just users on this forum, but also from Nootropics users and other customers at our website.
  • We are excited to announce the Noo Exchange Fair-Share Value System, a service product which will allow users to trade NOO / BTC and other NOO trading pairs directly at NooHack. This will be an exchange that rewards NooCoin owners who deposit their coins on our exchange.
    At our exchange, we will be working with some fiat gateways to allow the direct purchase of NOO for fiat currencies. Simply depositing your NOO onto the exchange will give you an interest payment.
    More information regarding this feature can be found in our Noo Exchange white paper found HERE

• Finally, we shall be releasing an Infomercial video Sunday night which is is a fun introduction to our brand, business and coin!

Thank you all for following and supporting our project. As we move forward, we will continue to post our updates on here, as well as our usual social media channels.

If you haven't followed already, we will be updating our progress at our usual social media channels at the links below.

Great work Dev, nice
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:46:03 AM

To be honest, the coin seems quite "real" which is a rare thing in the altcoin community.

I must be getting soft, after seeing scam after scam, I actually invested in this ICO.  I'm still not sure why, guess I figured what the hell.  Guess I'm hoping there is still good in this cesspool of ALTCOINS.

thisisascam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:09:09 AM

how much time left until ico ends?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:31:36 AM

I'm not sure I am thinking that this venture is anything more than Dr. Oz on steroids.

For one, reading the bios of the three featured individuals on the Noohack webpage shows three people.  

One, a crypto technologist.  Fair enough.  Need one of those if one wants to launch a crypto.  

Two, a Marketing expert.  Now this is where I am starting to wonder.  The pharmaceutical companies spend a lot of money on marketing and in many cases the marketing is geared towards drugs that have been rushed through the approval process by pharma lobbyists in order to insure a return on their R&D.  In many cases, these drugs are fraught with scandal and/or are supplanted by alternative drugs who are just as unproven.

The amount of money spent on marketing is huge.  $27 billion.  

http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/fact-sheets/2013/11/11/persuading-the-prescribers-pharmaceutical-industry-marketing-and-its-influence-on-physicians-and-patients

Now, there is a discrepancy in the reports regarding how much the industry spends on advertising vs research.  It is certainly true that many of the estimates regarding the amount of money spent on R&D (some place it at twice the amount of R&D while others place it at something more like half with exact numbers failing in both cases to account for research spending that includes medical devices).

My point is that marketing seems to be a key component of any kind of drug and there is reason to believe that the marketing interests outweigh the science...which is a huge concern to me regarding this coin.  I don't really care how stout the blockchain is or what kind of 2.0 features are included if the product is sketchy - and it is.  But a little more on that later.

Three, No offense, but there are many people "whose interests include [fill in the blank]".  Further, there are many people who have field tested many things but that does not necessarily mean that there is any scientific efficacy.  In fact, quite the opposite since there seems to be an implicit bias just for listed on the website.  Again, no offense to Mr. Fox, but there is nothing included in that bio that gives any kind of reasonable indication that he should be considered of any kind of authority on this topic.

Now, I know that the people involved probably mean well.  But it can not be stated that they aren't here to make money and as well it can not be stated that there is any kind of relevant medical representation involved with this product or the coin that is intended to market it.  In fact, a simple amount of research into all of the drugs will show that all of them are not approved by the FDA (admittedly, the FDA is bought and paid for so I'll take that with a mild grain of salt) but more importantly that they are all stimulants.  They are all involved in research and there can be no true assertions regarding their benefits (There are times when switching to a work brewed coffee instead of the Red Bull that I have consumed for a period of three weeks results in noticable physiological changes; it is actually an argument that the modus of delivery of a stimulant (differently brewed coffees, energy drinks)  is more important than the actual ingredient.

But that is another part of the problem I have that would take long discussions.  Which I am down for.  

It should be noted that I have a major problem with people selling drugs to people who don't need them (I have family who was mis-prescribed ritalin for non existant ADHD).  

I just think that there might be an issue with the interests of the sellers here and the benefits that one can expect from the product.  Increased cognitive ability, even in the short (which can be gained from a number of factors) is not going to replace knowledcge and experience.  It might make you more reactive to patterns (which might be valuable to some in this industry) but it's not going to make you more intelligent.

Not buying this one and am waiting for counter arguments.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:04:57 AM

how much time left until ico ends?

It ends in just over 24 hours. 23.59pm PST 22nd

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: