Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:30:06 AM

This is the same people who are behind MAGNETZ. Kind of funny.

You and your pictures.

You are exiting your holdings in NOO right now, as are everyone else who are in on this. Haha.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:16:16 AM

Anyone want to ship an order of Adrafinil to US?

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:06:13 AM

now I regret not buying noo during ICO.  Grin
no worries,It will be dumped tonight lower than 1000sato.

Yep the devs couldn't even sell it for 1000 sat each 3 days ago.  I guess when you buy up your own ICO like he did it is easy to pump the price.  Now lets see how many people are dumb enough to buy it from the dev at 2000 plus each hehe.  
For now,the dev and his team may hold the most of the coin,you can analyze thru the buywalls.They used fewer bitcoins ,but the price rised increasingly/

Yes, Dev team bought 80 btc worth during ICO and now they're pumping the price. It's pretty clear to see it. I doubt that people want nootropics that bad that they'll hoard the coins  Grin. I just wish that I had bought some during ICO. It seems like all the coins I buy during ICO dumps as soon as trading starts.  Grin..bad luck

I guess I'll have to wait till it dumps below ICO price

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:23:31 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 08:35:13 AM by NooHackTeam

Anyone want to ship an order of Adrafinil to US?

We are working hard and progress is being made in regards to getting distribution centres in the US. Thankfully the crowd fund will enable us to get a global reach faster than expected.

In regards to Adrafinil, it is the only product which we won't be selling in the USA due to regulations.

Regards,
The NooHack Team

quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

Noopept is definitely one of the products you are selling which interest me the most.  Smiley
I saw lot of positive feedbacks about it on youtube and on nootropics forums.

NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:44:05 PM

Noopept is definitely one of the products you are selling which interest me the most.  Smiley

This product is one we'll be shipping internationally very soon.
Thanks for taking the interest to have a look at our site and NooCoin!

quang99

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:15:32 PM

This product is one we'll be shipping internationally very soon.
Thanks for taking the interest to have a look at our site and NooCoin!

Happy to hear that Smiley
Holding the noocoins i bought earlier for more profit until you start shipping internationally. The prices are really interesting compared to other competitors and i like the fact that you are offering 25% bonus for orders paid with noocoin. I see lot of potential for your coin, january will be crazy.

flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:36:49 PM

I think with Noocoin we have that rarity in crypto: a team that is doing what is said it would do.  This lot said they'd flog their dodgy supplements and accept Noocoin.  As far as I can see and have read they've doing just that and quite successfully.  Their COA docs seem legit in that non of the FUDers have torn them apart the way the Urocoin fake paperwork was exposed.

At the same time they're playing the cryptogame well so far.  They've brought their own ICO and seem to be buying up the float as they said they would.  Although the purists don't like it,  that's the only way to play the ICO game and not get dumped into the dirt the first 10 minutes on trading.

They're treating Noocoin as a type of promotional point where the points have value independent of the product which they're applied.  They don't make the mistake of saying a set amount of sugared caffeine pills is equal to a set amount of Noocoin; if Noocoin gets to $20.00 a coin you can get more supps than if it drops to $0.01 per coin.  Quite genius, surprised it hasn't been thought of before.

The usual devs running, dumping their coins, etc. crap could happen any moment.  There's no predicting these things. They could get tired of supporting the price and wander off. Until crypto has regs like real stocks there's no avoiding that kind of thing.  Let's see where this goes.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:48:04 PM

Yes, Dev team bought 80 btc worth during ICO and now they're pumping the price.

The DEVs have stated here they DID NOT by any of the ICO.  If you have proof of this please post.  This will then prove that the DEVs are deceiving us.

Afii

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:53:13 PM

I think with Noocoin we have that rarity in crypto: a team that is doing what is said it would do.  This lot said they'd flog their dodgy supplements and accept Noocoin.  As far as I can see and have read they've doing just that and quite successfully.  Their COA docs seem legit in that non of the FUDers have torn them apart the way the Urocoin fake paperwork was exposed.

At the same time they're playing the cryptogame well so far.  They've brought their own ICO and seem to be buying up the float as they said they would.  Although the purists don't like it,  that's the only way to play the ICO game and not get dumped into the dirt the first 10 minutes on trading.

They're treating Noocoin as a type of promotional point where the points have value independent of the product which they're applied.  They don't make the mistake of saying a set amount of sugared caffeine pills is equal to a set amount of Noocoin; if Noocoin gets to $20.00 a coin you can get more supps than if it drops to $0.01 per coin.  Quite genius, surprised it hasn't been thought of before.

The usual devs running, dumping their coins, etc. crap could happen any moment.  There's no predicting these things. They could get tired of supporting the price and wander off. Until crypto has regs like real stocks there's no avoiding that kind of thing.  Let's see where this goes.

I think from a promotional stand point its quite genius to buy Noocoin to purchase products at discount price. If they market this as a stronger USP I think it'll show them much clearer to the competitors! Proper legit and glad I bought at ICO Smiley
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

LOL @ all the previous posts stating "the dumping begins!" and "the devs are now taking profits!" - the price is 1000 satoshi more than when you idiots wrote that trash.

The devs already posted proof that they bought ZERO of the ICO, and the value of the coin has continuously climbed ever since launch.

IMO this is an amazing opportunity and while I have had a small amount of BTC invested since the ICO, I'm awaiting more BTC from Coinbase as I plan to get as much NooCoin as I possibly can while it's still below 10k satoshi. As both an avid nootropic user and an avid crypto enthusiast, this coin is legitimately a contender for the best investment in all of crypto for 2014-2015.

Already have a wallet solely dedicated to what I'll be using to purchase my nootropics as well Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheers dev team!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:08:22 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 04:21:42 PM by solid12345

Their COA docs seem legit in that non of the FUDers have torn them apart the way the Urocoin fake paperwork was exposed.

Please point me to where the Urocoin paperwork was "exposed". I can show you a picture of the CEO of GES with the President of Fiji, but apparently that means nothing versus an anonymous fudder on bitcointalk just saying something is fake with no evidence to back it up.

By the way, why is Euphoria coin not going anywhere? They are actually delivering products NOW in exchange for the coin and took no ICO money yet the price keeps dropping. I swear crypto makes no sense...
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

I totally agree, makes no sense at all.  I swear crypto people suffer from shiny toy syndrome!!  Cheesy

quang99

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Their COA docs seem legit in that non of the FUDers have torn them apart the way the Urocoin fake paperwork was exposed.

By the way, why is Euphoria coin not going anywhere? They are actually delivering products NOW in exchange for the coin and took no ICO money yet the price keeps dropping. I swear crypto makes no sense...

It makes sense because the products EUPH devs are actually selling are only destinated to "researchers" and i dont think there are so many researchers here on bitcointalk. Smiley

Ninja Trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:32:45 PM

Boom  Grin
its about to get lively around here
alts picking back up and $NOO looks ripe
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:37:42 AM

I couldn't really understand the auto fud on this one because from the very start of this project it was obvious it wasn't a scam. And the devs have done the right thing by supporting the price when trading started (all devs should take note of that - as should investors). At least with this one you don't have to keep your eyes glued to the screen 24/7 waiting for the crash. Im 100% certain it would be a long time before that happened and furthermore I can see the price hitting 10k in the near future. In a sea of shitty coins this is def one of the better ones around.
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:46:48 AM

Let's not break out the champagne quite yet ... if it were the real stock market maybe. Crypto? Completely random what happens.  At least this lot seems pointed in the right direction with no wierd bits so far. Really nothing for the FUDers to grab onto here yet. Of course what's behind the scenes isn't as pure as it seems but I'm content to barnacle on for now and ride for a while.

I couldn't really understand the auto fud on this one because from the very start of this project it was obvious it wasn't a scam. And the devs have done the right thing by supporting the price when trading started (all devs should take note of that - as should investors). At least with this one you don't have to keep your eyes glued to the screen 24/7 waiting for the crash. Im 100% certain it would be a long time before that happened and furthermore I can see the price hitting 10k in the near future. In a sea of shitty coins this is def one of the better ones around.
MilkyMoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:14:58 AM

I was just browsing the coinking page a minute ago...

...looks like NOO is on the X15 tab!

Smiley

DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:42:51 AM

Smiley

What does this mean exactly? Miners can also get NOO now?
MilkyMoon

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:00:54 AM

Smiley

What does this mean exactly? Miners can also get NOO now?

Looks to be that way! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: