Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29665 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:43:41 PM

How did I know he would just disappear...
Hes bought another or multiple accounts, that should've been obvious by now.

Of course multiple accounts as the show must go on...
Still here though.
I've been thinking of buying some for all these good sig deals popping up...haven't yet though.

Curious what "deals" did you get for your accounts?

5btc total for the lot.
Going out...everyone enjoy their evening.
he is trolling. He didn't buy any accounts. He was offering ridiculous low amounts. No one would have sold at what he was offering

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:49:07 AM

Hes bought another or multiple accounts, that should've been obvious by now.

Of course multiple accounts as the show must go on...
Still here though.
I've been thinking of buying some for all these good sig deals popping up...haven't yet though.

Curious what "deals" did you get for your accounts?

5btc total for the lot.
Going out...everyone enjoy their evening.
he is trolling. He didn't buy any accounts. He was offering ridiculous low amounts. No one would have sold at what he was offering

K.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:10:16 AM

I am honestly not sure why he has not left. His reputation is ruined and is not going to be able to trade at any meaningful level even if he eventually repays HBOgo.

I somewhat think he is either delaying a potential investigation into his true identity (with the hopes of IP logs getting naturally deleted over time) or is just trolling you. Either way I would find it very unlikely that you will ever see your money again

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
segvec

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:12:44 AM

I am honestly not sure why he has not left. His reputation is ruined and is not going to be able to trade at any meaningful level even if he eventually repays HBOgo.

I somewhat think he is either delaying a potential investigation into his true identity (with the hopes of IP logs getting naturally deleted over time) or is just trolling you. Either way I would find it very unlikely that you will ever see your money again

Let an investigation occur.
Reveal IPs...do whatever you must do.

Start an investigation now.
As I said before, do what YOU must do...

Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:20:09 AM

Law enforcement is the only one who can command/start this kind of investigation. The fact that you have provided a 'story' as to why you will not repay right away and that you will repay in the future may prevent the "probable cause" threshold from being met as long as you are making small repayments to HBOgo.

I don't like using the phrase "if you have nothing to hide" however I think this would be a very limited example as to when it would be appropriate to use. If you have nothing to hide and do intend on paying HBOgo back then I see no reason why you should not reveal your identity and to stop hiding behind VPN's/ect.

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
segvec

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:22:01 AM

Law enforcement is the only one who can command/start this kind of investigation. The fact that you have provided a 'story' as to why you will not repay right away and that you will repay in the future may prevent the "probable cause" threshold from being met as long as you are making small repayments to HBOgo.

I don't like using the phrase "if you have nothing to hide" however I think this would be a very limited example as to when it would be appropriate to use. If you have nothing to hide and do intend on paying HBOgo back then I see no reason why you should not reveal your identity and to stop hiding behind VPN's/ect.

Security precautions.
HBO, a small payment will be made this Wednesday-Friday.

Talk then.
Good night.

Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:27:36 AM

Security precautions.

Talk then.
Good night.
I don't see what security "precautions" you are taking. I do value privacy and can respect that you do as well, however if you are going to make such a promise that you are going to repay such a large amount after such a long time I don't see why you can't reveal at least some level of detail to either the OP or some very highly trusted member of the community

cloudthink.io   

SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

Security precautions.

Talk then.
Good night.
A way for me to communicate with you outside of the forum would be appreciated..

segvec

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:47:26 PM

Security precautions.

Talk then.
Good night.
A way for me to communicate with you outside of the forum would be appreciated..

Private messages here works just fine.
I'm on daily.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:04:09 PM

People like this just need a good ass kicking. The guy is pathetic.
segvec

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:04:21 PM

OK Stephen.

Rawted

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:02:36 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

Shitty parents, late night creepy uncle, mental defect, or just a plain old ordinary sociopath - there's something wrong with you to just fuck over people like that. Usually a good swift beating rights the ship. Here's hoping you get yours. You deserve it.

segvec

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:07:51 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

Shitty parents, late night creepy uncle, mental defect, or just a plain old ordinary sociopath - there's something wrong with you to just fuck over people like that. Usually a good swift beating rights the ship. Here's hoping you get yours. You deserve it.

OK Stephen.

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:34:50 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.
Could care less about all the drama. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed next month

segvec

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 02:18:50 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.
Could care less about all the drama. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed next month

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.

Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:35:08 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.

Don't have expectations. Consider your BTC lost and if he sticks to his promises that's a gain but I'd consider it lost.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:01:44 PM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.
The address for the payment: 1HbKQ433CErM6v4ebXzfvpEcFnnPDfcwkK

SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:49:59 AM

OK Stephen.

It's 100% truth.

OK Stephen.

Small payment tomorrow.
No worries my friend.
C'mon can't stick to your promises for such a small payment  Huh

Rawted

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:15:18 PM

He is currently trying to purchase another account. Looks like he has BTC to toss at that. Perhaps it is time you contacted the authorities.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915393
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:50:00 PM

He's logged in a few times today but has stayed silent

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: