Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29665 times)
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:31:28 PM

All I see are a bunch of $20's and a few $100's covering what, more $100's or perhaps paper?
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

You are not seeing a dollar until February. It was not my mistake and that's just how the cookie crumbles. Tarnish my rep with false claims...do what you have to do. I don't care if I had $5 million...I'm not covering my partners mistake. There is a reason why the poor stay poor, and the rich stay rich. Take notes. Call me an asshole, racist prick, dickhead, rude, whatever you want...at the end of the day, take a step back and see how horrible of an idea it was to make this false claim.

I'm not sure why I keep posting when I'm just repeating the same thing over and over.

Edit: see you guys on the hero/legendary from afar.
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are my funds lost forever now?!?!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:42:25 PM

All I see are a bunch of $20's and a few $100's covering what, more $100's or perhaps paper?
Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

You are not seeing a dollar until February. It was not my mistake and that's just how the cookie crumbles. Tarnish my rep with false claims...do what you have to do. I don't care if I had $5 million...I'm not covering my partners mistake. There is a reason why the poor stay poor, and the rich stay rich. Take notes. Call me an asshole, racist prick, dickhead, rude, whatever you want...at the end of the day, take a step back and see how horrible of an idea it was to make this false claim.

I'm not sure why I keep posting when I'm just repeating the same thing over and over.

Your false claim of false allegations is provably false by your own posts.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:44:01 PM

Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

your defense is that you were scammed by your "partner" and in return you are scamming someone else so you were not financially harmed.
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:44:14 PM

You are known as the cocksucker of this forum. Your posts from here on out all be ignored.
Thanks you pompous prick.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

Even if there is not $120k in that picture, he should have at least $5k to send the money now. He always likes to flaunt how he's done $200k in deals in November only, so a measly $5k should be nothing to him, right  Huh If the partner tax return story is true, why doesn't he collect the money from his partner himself in February and pay me now? Because I made the deal with him, not his partner.

your defense is that you were scammed by your "partner" and in return you are scamming someone else so you were not financially harmed.

Partner is repaying out of tax return.
Can anyone read here?

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:46:41 PM

I think the truth here is segvec is just a middleman with little to no disposable income.  His 'business" partner decided to fuck him over and not pay for the sent BTC leaving him with no other option than to act the big man here.
ZacheryL

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:46:46 PM

Perhaps if segvec gives a little more transparency on his side of the transaction with his partners there will be less accusations and more facts.
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:48:18 PM

By your logic, Apple shouldn't replace iPads that were faulty out of the box, because "that's how the rich stay rich" right?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:48:49 PM

Can anyone read here?
your agreement with the op was ~14 btc for ~5k in fiat today. If you are not paying today then you are not honoring your agreement. It is your partner that owes you 14 btc and you have no valid reason to withhold payment.

The op was doing business with you not your partner.

My statement that you quoted is accurate
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:49:28 PM

I think the truth here is segvec is just a middleman with little to no disposable income.  His 'business" partner decided to fuck him over and not pay for the sent BTC leaving him with no other option than to act the big man here.

I think we have a winner!

You are known as the cocksucker of this forum. Your posts from here on out all be ignored.
Thanks you pompous prick.

Now I will have to medicate to sleep at night.  Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:49:56 PM

Can anyone read here?
your agreement with the op was ~14 btc for ~5k in fiat today. If you are not paying today then you are not honoring your agreement. It is your partner that owes you 14 btc and you have no valid reason to withhold payment.

Totally agree with the above statement
segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:54:34 PM

Can anyone read here?

You are all right, the original agreement was not honored.
As I said, and as I will continue to repeat, payment in February.

Keep making false claims so I can copy+paste the same thing here...post after post.

segvec

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:55:16 PM

By your logic, Apple shouldn't replace iPads that were faulty out of the box, because "that's how the rich stay rich" right?

By my logic, you're supposedly out of $5,000 right now.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

By my logic, you're supposedly out of $5,000 right now.

And by your logic, it isn't a lie if you tell it, am I right? Roll Eyes

Albert Einstein
SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:57:36 PM

Can anyone read here?

Keep making false claims so I can copy+paste the same thing here...post after post.
I don't get why you keep calling them false claims, when now you even admit yourself that the original agreement was not honored?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

Can anyone read here?

even if payment ends up being made in February you will have essentially taken an interest free loan from the op that he did not agree to. This is obviously not fair to all parties involved.

Your partner should pay you back in February as it was your fault for trusting that he did not make a mistake.  
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:01:37 PM

repayment should also be fixed at current $ value for fairness.

You can be sure segvec would just return the BTC if value continues to drop.

SellingHBOGo2 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

repayment should also be fixed at current $ value for fairness.

You can be sure segvec would just return the BTC if value continues to drop.

We can worry about that when we get to it. Right now it's even questionable if segvec is going to payback at all
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:14:26 PM

Good luck to all trying.
@turtlehurricane, trying to elimate the individual who wiped out your client base...nice.  Smiley

The vast majority who commented are members who never buy/sell.
From what I see, all having bankrolls of $10k and below...with that being said, business is not a topic that the accusers should attempt to pounce me on. Everyone is against me because I hate foreign idiots that are uneducated. Key word being uneducated. I'm dealing with an idiotic Indian muck muck. Call me racist, an asshole, whatever you wish. In February, all accusing idiots will be deleting their posts and biting their tongue. Also police? How do you file a police report with drop names and deals that involve money laundering as HBO failed to mention? That must be new.

Thanks.
You're gonna end up in jail, if not from this case it'll happen eventually.

You're eliminating yourself, it ain't me doing this to you.

there is only one logic why segvec act like this and do not want to cover the mistake now with his own money

He is not sure if his partner will pay it back or not thats his main concern why he wont cover it with his own money at the first place
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:24:08 PM

You are a right cock. did you tell the guy your partner would be handling the transaction? id you tell the guy some bulgarian your partner knows would be receiving the funds? No he trusted you, you FUCKED UP by letting your incompetent partner and his friends handle this deal. Your mistake, pay up.

Making threats and getting hostile due to him warning the community of your incompetents causing him loss "until February" and taunting him with pictures of money you could easily pay to him are just showing you to be an absolute prick..... why?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: